|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, from where does Pax watch Runt all night and into the next day?
(a) An overhang.
(b) A bush.
(c) On a rock.
(d) Behind a log.
2. How many lanterns does Peter light in Chapter 22 and hang from the barn rafters?
3. How many miles does Vola say Peter needs to do as a test?
4. What does Vola bring Peter to eat in Chapter 19?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long has Peter endure Boot Camp Vola?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 days.
6. What sandwiches does Vola give Peter in Chapter 24, that he needs to eat first?
(a) Egg salad.
(b) Chicken salad.
7. What fills Pax's belly in Chapter 29?
(a) 3 mice.
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) 2 mice.
8. What color tin does Peter find in the niche behind the Sinbad book?
9. What direction does Pax run after Gray dies?
10. What does Bristle fight in Chapter 29?
(b) Another fox.
(c) Mountain lion.
11. What does Peter damage in Chapter 28?
(a) A crutch.
(d) Baseball bat.
12. What sound makes Bristle think she needs to move Runt in Chapter 21?
13. How long does it take Peter to climb the stepped rise in Chapter 28?
(a) Two hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
14. What color toenails does the elephant marionette have?
15. What does Bristle help Pax hunt in Chapter 25?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Vola been telling the story of Sinbad in her barn?
2. In Chapter 17, how long have the foxes rested across the water from the war-sick camp?
3. What door did Peter and his father lock to keep Pax out of cupboards?
4. What wakes Pax at the beginning of Chapter 27?
5. What types of flowers are near the spot where Pax, Runt, and Bristle play in Chapter 29?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)