|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color tin does Peter find in the niche behind the Sinbad book?
2. How many miles does Vola say Peter needs to do as a test?
3. What does Bristle drag to shelter her brother?
(a) Dried grasses.
(d) A sapling.
4. What fills Pax's belly in Chapter 29?
(a) 2 mice.
(c) 3 mice.
(d) Peanut butter.
5. What type of nuts does Vola use for muffins in Chapter 19?
6. How big are the heads of the puppets?
(a) The size of a basketball.
(b) About the size of a grapefruit.
(c) The size of a baseball.
(d) Nearly human sized.
7. In Chapter 25, how long has it been since Pax has eaten?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 night.
(c) 2 nights.
(d) 3 days.
8. What body part does Runt lose when he runs into an explosive in Chapter 19?
(a) Hind leg.
(b) Front paw.
(c) Back paw.
(d) Front leg.
9. In Chapter 23, how long has it been since the humans left Pax?
(a) 1 1/2 weeks.
(b) 18 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
10. In Chapter 20, what time of day does Peter tell Vola he is ready to go?
11. What food does Bristle bring Pax in Chapter 25?
12. In Chapter 26, how long does Peter watch to see if a guard station is empty?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
13. What does Peter damage in Chapter 28?
(b) A crutch.
(c) Baseball bat.
14. What door did Peter and his father lock to keep Pax out of cupboards?
(a) Front door.
(b) Bathroom door.
(c) Porch door.
(d) Door to the kitchen.
15. How big are the wing's of the bird puppet?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 2 feet.
(d) 6 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, from where does Pax watch Runt all night and into the next day?
2. What is the name of the soldier's dog in Chapter 26?
3. What does Vola use for the eyes of her puppets?
4. In Chapter 23, how many times since the humans left Pax, has he had a meal big enough to fill his belly?
5. What type of cheese does Peter's father like?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)