|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bristle drag to shelter her brother?
(a) A sapling.
(c) Dried grasses.
2. What food does Pax steal from the human camp in Chapter 17?
(b) Pork ribs.
3. What does Bristle help Pax hunt in Chapter 25?
4. What direction does Peter decide to go at the end of Chapter 26?
5. What type of cheese does Peter's father like?
6. How far is Peter's home from the old mill?
(a) 8 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
7. How far does the meadow slope down in Chapter 28?
(a) 3/4 mile.
(b) About 2 miles.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) At least a mile.
8. What does Pax smell at the end of Chapter 23?
(c) Peanut butter.
9. In Chapter 30, what are a large group of vultures circling?
10. What does Peter draw at the end of Chapter 28?
(d) His mother.
11. What does Bristle fight in Chapter 29?
(a) Mountain lion.
(c) Another fox.
12. What body part does Runt lose when he runs into an explosive in Chapter 19?
(a) Front leg.
(b) Front paw.
(c) Back paw.
(d) Hind leg.
13. What does Pax catch for Bristle and Runt to eat in Chapter 29?
14. How much time does Vola give Peter in Chapter 18 to put Sinbad back together?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) About an hour and a half.
(d) 90 minutes.
15. In Chapter 23, how many times since the humans left Pax, has he had a meal big enough to fill his belly?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how long has it been since the humans left Pax?
2. What does Peter want to carve in Chapter 18?
3. What type of nuts does Vola use for muffins in Chapter 19?
4. How many of Vola's puppets are human?
5. In Chapter 25, where does Pax take Runt to get a drink of water.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)