|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many conditions does Vola put upon helping Peter?
2. How many kits were in Pax's litter when he was born?
3. In Chapter 4, how far does Peter have to go before he hits the highway?
4. What types of trees does Pax remember around Peter's house?
5. What does Bristle catch in Chapter 5?
(a) Small bird.
6. Who went with Runt's mother to the humans' farm?
(a) A male and female kit.
(b) Bristle and two kits.
(c) Bristle and a sister.
(d) Runt's father.
7. What does Pax find in Chapter 3 that remind him of Peter and that he tries to eat?
8. How long does the woman in Chapter 8 think that Peter's foot needs to be in a cast?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
9. What is the strongest smell the fox can smell at the beginning of Chapter 1?
10. In Chapter 8, what does the woman wear around her neck that Peter sees when he wakes?
(a) Beads on a strip of fabric.
(c) Feathers on a rawhide strip.
11. What does the fox realize his boy is doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
12. What does Peter buy at a store in Chapter 4?
(c) Flashlight and batteries.
13. What does Vola give Peter to eat after setting his foot?
(a) Ham and applesauce.
(b) Pancakes and eggs.
(c) Chicken and biscuits.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
14. What type of bird does the fox see and hear as he turns to take his toy to his boy in Chapter 1?
15. In which of his mother's litters was Runt born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Peter lifted logs in Chapter 14?
2. What month is it in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 7, what color is the alpha fox?
4. What was the name of Peter's father's dog when he was a kid?
5. When did the next kit from Runt's litter die after Bristle and her mother went to the farm?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)