1. What is the strongest smell the fox can smell at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What does the fox realize his boy is doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What is the fox's favorite toy?
Old plastic soldier.
4. At the foot of what type of tree does the fox's toy land in Chapter 1?
5. What type of bird does the fox see and hear as he turns to take his toy to his boy in Chapter 1?
6. How old is Peter?
7. What was the name of Peter's father's dog when he was a kid?
8. What color is Peter's hair?
9. What month is it in Chapter 2?
This section contains 3,121 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)