|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter wakes his first morning in Chapter 4, how far does he think he has traveled?
(a) 10-12 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 7-8 miles.
2. In Chapter 7, in which direction does the hillside face?
3. When did Runt's mother go to the humans' farm?
(a) When her first kit died.
(b) When her fourth kit grew too weak to stand.
(c) When her third kit grew too weak to stand.
(d) When her second kit died.
4. What color tin does Peter find in the niche behind the Sinbad book?
5. In Chapter 26, how long has it been since Peter has spoken to someone?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trees grow on Mason's Ridge?
2. What covers Vola's bed?
3. What is the strongest smell the fox can smell at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. At the end of Chapter 7, where does Gray say that he and Pax can travel to find a new home?
5. What color truck does Pax see as he waits by the road in Chapter 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)