|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bristle catch in Chapter 5?
(d) Small bird.
2. How many trees does Vola have to care for?
(a) 15 acres.
(b) 40 acres.
(c) 35 acres.
(d) 20 acres.
3. How long has Peter lifted logs in Chapter 14?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Three quarters of an hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. An hour after the attack by the other fox, where does Gray sit to rest?
(a) Under a rock overhang.
(b) Base of a pecan tree.
(c) Near a stream.
(d) By a wall.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, how many kids are running down the hill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fox realize his boy is doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 13, how long has it been since Pax has eaten?
3. What color is Peter's hair?
4. What type of home does Vola live in?
5. What type of trees grow on Mason's Ridge?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)