|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Pax's pen at Peter's house, what is the floor of the pen made of?
2. What is Pax wedged into in Chapter 3?
(a) Berry bramble.
(b) Old log.
(c) Milkweed stalks.
(d) Small cave.
3. Where does Peter sleep at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Under leaves in the woods.
(b) Under a bench at a baseball field.
(d) Hollow tree.
4. In Chapter 4, how far does Peter have to go before he hits the highway?
5. What is the strongest smell the fox can smell at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kits were in Pax's litter when he was born?
2. How old was Peter when he went to a therapist?
3. Who does Pax see attack Bristle in Chapter 5?
4. What does Bristle catch in Chapter 5?
5. At the foot of what type of tree does the fox's toy land in Chapter 1?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)