|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell does Pax remember on Peter's father's clothes in Chapter 3?
(d) Stale food.
2. At the foot of what type of tree does the fox's toy land in Chapter 1?
3. What is the only place where Peter feels like he is exactly where he was born to be?
(a) Baseball field.
(b) Swimming pool.
4. What does Pax find in Chapter 3 that remind him of Peter and that he tries to eat?
5. What type of bird does the fox see and hear as he turns to take his toy to his boy in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kits were in Pax's litter when he was born?
2. Where does Peter sleep at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What type of bird does Pax see in Chapter 3 as he waits by the road for Peter?
4. In Chapter 4, how long does the moon light Peter's way?
5. What was the name of Peter's father's dog when he was a kid?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)