|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the meadow slope down in Chapter 28?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) About 2 miles.
(c) At least a mile.
(d) 3/4 mile.
2. Which bone does the woman in Chapter 8 say that Peter has broken?
(c) Fifth metatarsal.
(d) Second phalange.
3. How many years has Peter cared for Pax?
4. How big are the heads of the puppets?
(a) The size of a basketball.
(b) The size of a baseball.
(c) Nearly human sized.
(d) About the size of a grapefruit.
5. How close is the evacuation area in Chapter 22 to where Peter left Pax?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 8 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter eat for his first breakfast on the road in Chapter 4?
2. What does Peter's father do as a civilian?
3. What is Peter's first mistake of the trip in Chapter 4?
4. When Peter wakes his first morning in Chapter 4, how far does he think he has traveled?
5. What color toenails does the elephant marionette have?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)