|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pax go in Chapter 19 to observe the field where the humans had been?
(a) Large rock.
(c) Tall tree.
(d) Treed ridge.
2. What door did Peter and his father lock to keep Pax out of cupboards?
(a) Door to the kitchen.
(b) Porch door.
(c) Bathroom door.
(d) Front door.
3. What does Peter draw at the end of Chapter 28?
(c) His mother.
4. When do foxes teach their kits to hunt?
(a) At about 10 weeks.
(b) 7 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) At about 8 weeks.
5. In Chapter 25, where does Pax take Runt to get a drink of water.
(a) The spring.
(b) The river.
(c) A lake.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trees grow on Mason's Ridge?
2. What does Vola use for the eyes of her puppets?
3. What is the kid wearing that Peter watches during ball practice in Chapter 6?
4. What color truck does Pax see as he waits by the road in Chapter 3?
5. What does Vola give Peter to eat after setting his foot?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)