|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where does Gray say that he and Pax can travel to find a new home?
2. Who does Pax see attack Bristle in Chapter 5?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A coyote.
(d) Her brother.
3. Other than what was in the barn, what else did Runt's mother want to get from the humans' farm?
4. When did Pax remember finding an abandoned den?
(a) When it began to rain.
(b) Around midnight.
(c) When the thunderstorm hit.
(d) At dusk.
5. What type of bird settles on Vola's fingers when she feeds the birds in Chapter 12?
(a) Blue jay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fox realize his boy is doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Who went with Runt's mother to the humans' farm?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, how many kids are running down the hill?
4. How old is Peter?
5. What type of bird does Pax see in Chapter 3 as he waits by the road for Peter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)