|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Pax have to move his food bowl when he first lived with Peter, before his boy realized that was where Pax wanted the bowl to stay?
2. Where does Gray say that humans are coming from and bringing war?
3. What type of home does Vola live in?
(a) Ranch home.
(b) Old farmhouse.
(c) Log cabin.
(d) Mobile home.
4. What type of candy did Peter always take from the bowl when he went to see a therapist?
(a) Strawberry lollipop.
(c) Green-apple Jolly Rancher.
5. In Chapter 4, how long does the moon light Peter's way?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Runt and Bristle's parents die?
2. How many foxes are in the meadow when Gray and Pax return in Chapter 9?
3. What is the fox's favorite toy?
4. How old was Peter when he went to a therapist?
5. How long does Peter need to be able to hike on rough terrain using crutches in order to be able to go and search for Pax?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)