|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bristle drag to shelter her brother?
(c) A sapling.
(d) Dried grasses.
2. How many trees does Vola have to care for?
(a) 40 acres.
(b) 15 acres.
(c) 35 acres.
(d) 20 acres.
3. When Peter wakes his first morning in Chapter 4, how far does he think he has traveled?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 7-8 miles.
(c) 10-12 miles.
(d) 9 miles.
4. What sound makes Bristle think she needs to move Runt in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 7, in which direction does the hillside face?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how long does the moon light Peter's way?
2. In Chapter 7, what color is the alpha fox?
3. When did Runt's mother go to the humans' farm?
4. Which bone does the woman in Chapter 8 say that Peter has broken?
5. How many times has Vola told Peter that they should always tell the truth?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)