|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Peter think the woman is that he sees when he awakes in Chapter 8?
(c) Not much older than his father.
(d) About his grandfather's age.
2. What book did Vola find on the body of the man she killed?
(a) Crime and Punishment.
(b) Grapes of Wrath.
(c) The Seven Voyages of Sinbad.
(d) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
3. What direction does Pax run after Gray dies?
4. What does Vola use for the eyes of her puppets?
(a) Dolls' eyes.
5. What provides cover for the place where Pax, Bristle, and Runt are at the beginning of Chapter 25?
(b) Juniper bushes.
(c) Chokecherry bushes.
(d) Butterfly weed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bone does the woman in Chapter 8 say that Peter has broken?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long has Peter endure Boot Camp Vola?
3. How many of Vola's puppets are human?
4. What wakes Pax at the beginning of Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 17, how long have the foxes rested across the water from the war-sick camp?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)