|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gray say that humans are coming from and bringing war?
2. How far is Peter's home from the old mill?
(a) 8 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
3. In Chapter 7, in which direction does the hillside face?
4. How tall is Peter?
(a) 5 feet 3 inches.
(b) 5 feet 4 inches.
(c) 5 feet 6 inhes.
(d) 5 feet 8 inches.
5. In Chapter 17, how long have the foxes rested across the water from the war-sick camp?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many foxes are in the meadow when Gray and Pax return in Chapter 9?
2. At the end of Chapter 7, where does Gray say that he and Pax can travel to find a new home?
3. What tree does Pax climb after catching his first mouse in Chapter 25?
4. How much time does Vola give Peter in Chapter 18 to put Sinbad back together?
5. How big are the heads of the puppets?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)