|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Pax at the beginning of Chapter 27?
(a) The sense that his boy is near.
(b) Another explosion.
(c) Thrashing in the brush.
(d) Another fox.
2. In Chapter 26, how long does Peter watch to see if a guard station is empty?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 16, how long has Peter endure Boot Camp Vola?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 4 days.
4. How tall is Peter?
(a) 5 feet 3 inches.
(b) 5 feet 8 inches.
(c) 5 feet 4 inches.
(d) 5 feet 6 inhes.
5. What is the woman's left leg made of in Chapter 8?
(b) Stainless steel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gray say that humans are coming from and bringing war?
2. How many times did Pax have to move his food bowl when he first lived with Peter, before his boy realized that was where Pax wanted the bowl to stay?
3. Which bone does the woman in Chapter 8 say that Peter has broken?
4. What is the name of the soldier's dog in Chapter 26?
5. How long has Vola been telling the story of Sinbad in her barn?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)