• In Chapter 1, Pax notices that Peter is crying and seems to be anxious.
• Pax hears Peter tell his father no repeatedly.
• Pax can feel through the vibrations of the car, that they are slowing down.
• He, Peter, and Peter’s father get out.
• Peter throws Pax’s favorite toy, a plastic toy soldier, into the woods.
• Pax races after it.
• When he returns, Peter and his father are gone.
• In Chapter 2, Peter asks his grandfather about a tin of toy soldiers he finds in the room where he is staying.
• His grandfather tells him that they were Peter’s father’s when he was a boy.
• Peter had found one of the soldiers in his father’s desk, and his father had let him keep it.
• When Pax had seen the soldier, he had made it his toy.
• Peter shows his grandfather a photo that is...
This section contains 5,583 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)