|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
(a) "The spirit to kill."
(b) "The ability to listen."
(c) "The desire to destroy."
(d) "The ability to kill."
2. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(d) Physical ability.
3. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A repairman.
(d) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
4. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His lieutenant.
(c) His commanding officer.
(d) His brother.
5. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
(a) Kress and Parker were picking on him
(b) Kress asked him to tell.
(c) Parker asked him to tell.
(d) He gets so bored he has to tell stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
2. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
3. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
4. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
5. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)