|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Take off his jacket.
(b) Recite his general orders.
(c) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
2. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
(a) Because it doesn't make sense.
(b) Because it is so simple.
(c) Because it is so strange.
(d) Because it is so complicated.
3. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
(a) Where he was supposed to go.
(b) Why he was attacked.
(c) What was going to happen next.
(d) Who was it thhat beat him up.
4. What happens after the whistle blows?
(a) Ardell leaves the room.
(b) A squad of army recruits enter.
(c) Pavlo runs out of the room.
(d) A messenger arrives.
5. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) If he has killed.
(b) Where he thinks he's going.
(c) His age.
(d) If he knows what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
2. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
3. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
4. What is Pavlo accused of being by the trainees?
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)