|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Eight years old.
2. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
(a) That he has hope to survive.
(b) That he should look for a cave/underground place.
(c) That he's completely helpless.
(d) That he has a protective suit.
3. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By crying quietly.
(b) By agreeing with Ardell.
(c) By denying it.
(d) By running out of the room for air.
4. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(b) New York.
5. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
(b) Punches Pavlo.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Tells him to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
2. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
3. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
4. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
5. What does Pierce first drunkenly say to Pavlo?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)