|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Joanna Hummel.
(b) Pavlo Hummel.
(c) Pavlo Boy.
(d) Division Five.
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Spit in their faces.
(b) Begged for forgiveness.
(c) Shot them dead.
(d) Took their weapons.
3. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(b) Doing push-ups.
4. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Wanting to go MIA.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Stealing their money.
5. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
(a) How unfaithful women are when their men are at war.
(b) How having a gun makes you weaker.
(c) How they are only strong in numbers.
(d) How fun it is to be in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
2. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
3. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
4. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
5. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)