|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to stay low to the ground.
(b) How to hold one's breath.
(c) How to put on his gas mask .
(d) How to call for back-up.
2. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
(a) Doing drill and going on a cross country hike.
(b) Cleaning the bathrooms for a month.
(c) Reporting to Tower at 4am each morning.
(d) Not getting breakfast for a week.
3. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
(a) He is asked to "walk the plank."
(b) He gets thrown out of the barracks.
(c) He is given a sedative.
(d) He gets beaten up.
4. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(b) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
5. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
(c) A repairman.
(d) A bartender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
2. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
3. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
4. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
5. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)