|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Punches Pavlo.
(b) Tells him to go home.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
2. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
3. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) His uncle being executed.
(b) How he used to love fire.
(c) His mother's insanity.
(d) When he drank too much in high school.
4. Who in Towers's story to the trainees did Towers surprise during World War II?
(a) A German.
(b) A platoon of German Navy.
(c) A Jewish man.
(d) A squad of German amory trucks.
5. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(a) Get out.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Stand up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
2. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
3. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
5. What is the occupation of the main character?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)