|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) Whether he has any pride.
(b) Why he is in the army.
(c) When he's leaving the army.
(d) What he wants to be in ten years.
2. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Buy a new weapon.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Find a wife.
(d) Get laid.
3. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
4. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Why did he join the army.
(b) How many push-ups he can do.
(c) How old is he.
(d) Where he's from.
5. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Recite his general orders.
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
2. Where and when does this story take place?
3. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
5. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)