|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Pavlo Boy.
(b) Joanna Hummel.
(c) Division Five.
(d) Pavlo Hummel.
2. What is the occupation of the main character?
(a) A ship hand.
(b) An American spy.
(c) An American soldier.
(d) A Jewish Rabbi.
3. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(b) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(c) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(d) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
4. Who breaks up the fight between Kress and Pavlo after the test?
5. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) How old is he.
(b) Where he's from.
(c) Why did he join the army.
(d) How many push-ups he can do.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pavlo first respond to the army recruits?
2. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
3. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
5. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)