|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierce urge Pavlo to do in response to the people tormenting him?
(a) To announce his problem in the barracks.
(b) To fight back.
(c) To make friends with them.
(d) To quit the army.
2. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(a) New York.
3. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(b) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(c) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(d) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
4. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Sixteen years old.
(d) Five years old.
5. What is the occupation of the main character?
(a) An American spy.
(b) An American soldier.
(c) A Jewish Rabbi.
(d) A ship hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where and when does this story take place?
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
3. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
4. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
5. What does Pavlo do when he sees Pierce coming after being beaten up by the other trainees?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)