|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Where he's from.
(b) How many push-ups he can do.
(c) Why did he join the army.
(d) How old is he.
2. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
(a) Be embarrassed.
(b) Divorce his father.
(c) Be hugely excited.
(d) Start to cry in frustration.
3. What does Pavlo tell Pierce his name really is?
4. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(b) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He laughs in Ardell's face.
5. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By crying quietly.
(b) By denying it.
(c) By agreeing with Ardell.
(d) By running out of the room for air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
2. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
3. What is the occupation of the main character?
4. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
5. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)