|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) Whether he has any pride.
(b) What he wants to be in ten years.
(c) When he's leaving the army.
(d) Why he is in the army.
2. What happens after the whistle blows?
(a) A squad of army recruits enter.
(b) Ardell leaves the room.
(c) A messenger arrives.
(d) Pavlo runs out of the room.
3. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
(a) Get out.
(b) Lie down.
(d) Stand up.
4. What is Ardell's reason for not believing what he's seeing in Pavlo's mind?
(a) Because it is so simple.
(b) Because it is so complicated.
(c) Because it doesn't make sense.
(d) Because it is so strange.
5. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
(d) Physical ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
2. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
3. What happens to Pavlo in Act 1, Part 4 after Pavlo first enters the barracks?
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)