|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Buy a new weapon.
(b) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(c) Get laid.
(d) Find a wife.
2. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
3. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
(a) Tells him to go home.
(b) Punches Pavlo.
(c) Runs him through weapons drill.
(d) Gives him a heavy rock to hold above his head.
4. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To see and move.
(c) To run and move.
(d) To hear and know.
5. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(a) US Army.
(c) Army Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Towers is giving bayonet instruction, what does he say one must have in order to use it properly?
2. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
3. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What are the soldiers in the barracks gambling with?
5. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)