|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
(a) How they are only strong in numbers.
(b) How fun it is to be in the army.
(c) How unfaithful women are when their men are at war.
(d) How having a gun makes you weaker.
2. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Stealing their money.
(b) Skipping drill.
(c) Wanting to go MIA.
(d) Telling on them for drinking.
3. Along with one other soldier, who must repeat their basic training?
4. What is Pavlo's first question to Ardell after he is attacked in the barracks?
(a) Who was it thhat beat him up.
(b) Where he was supposed to go.
(c) Why he was attacked.
(d) What was going to happen next.
5. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(b) Get laid.
(c) Buy a new weapon.
(d) Find a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
2. What kind of test are the trainees waiting to hear the results of?
3. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
4. How in the barracks during the conversation about Pavlo joining infantry did Pavlo claim his mother would react?
5. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)