|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(a) Satchel packets.
(c) Dresses, although men.
2. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
(a) Apologizes in another letter.
(b) Goes to a bar.
(c) Lost his temper.
(d) Goes to church to pray.
3. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Stealing their money.
(b) Wanting to go MIA.
(c) Telling on them for drinking.
(d) Skipping drill.
4. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A repairman.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
(d) A bartender.
5. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) Ardell is his father.
(b) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
(c) He had saved his own life.
(d) He has been wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
3. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
4. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
5. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)