|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
(a) Refuses to go to formation.
(b) Begins singing.
(c) Asks Pierce not to go.
(d) Tries to pick a fight with Parker.
2. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he just "knew."
(b) That this was the way it should be.
(c) That he had ESP.
(d) That he was a bit crazy.
3. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
4. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Joanna Hummel.
(b) Pavlo Hummel.
(c) Division Five.
(d) Pavlo Boy.
5. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(b) Take off his jacket.
(c) Recite his general orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where and when does this story take place?
2. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
3. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
4. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
5. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)