|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
(c) Satchel packets.
(d) Dresses, although men.
2. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By agreeing with Ardell.
(b) By running out of the room for air.
(c) By denying it.
(d) By crying quietly.
3. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A half-sister and twin brother.
(b) A father and step-mother.
(c) A sister and half-brother.
(d) A mother and half-brother.
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) He can't stand still without practicing.
(b) Someone told him to.
(c) In order to be a good soldier.
(d) He is bored.
5. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
2. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
3. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
4. What is Pavlo's punishment for supposedly masturbating instead of practicing drill?
5. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)