|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A repairman.
(b) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A janitor.
2. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) He has been wounded.
(b) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
(c) He had saved his own life.
(d) Ardell is his father.
3. What two words does Ardell claim will be of meaning to all people after this event?
(a) Pavlo Hummel.
(b) Division Five.
(c) Joanna Hummel.
(d) Pavlo Boy.
4. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
5. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
(a) How he might not live.
(b) How well his hometown baseball coach could throw.
(c) How his dad taught him to throw.
(d) How he would cover the granade with his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
2. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
3. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
4. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
5. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)