|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His lieutenant.
(c) His commanding officer.
(d) His brother.
2. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Kress and Parker.
(b) Towers and Ardell.
(c) Towers and Parker.
(d) Ardell and Kress.
3. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
4. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To see and move.
(b) To run and move.
(c) To run and turn.
(d) To hear and know.
5. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(d) Jumping jacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
2. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
3. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
5. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)