|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
(a) Get a trip to Cambodia.
(b) Get laid.
(c) Buy a new weapon.
(d) Find a wife.
2. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
(a) If he has killed.
(b) If he knows what happened.
(c) His age.
(d) Where he thinks he's going.
3. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
(a) How well his hometown baseball coach could throw.
(b) How his dad taught him to throw.
(c) How he might not live.
(d) How he would cover the granade with his body.
4. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Towers and Parker.
(b) Kress and Parker.
(c) Towers and Ardell.
(d) Ardell and Kress.
5. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(a) Doing push-ups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
2. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
3. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
4. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
5. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)