|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(b) New York.
3. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
(a) Tries to shoot Towers.
(b) Runs out of formation to the furnace room.
(c) Cries in front of Towers.
(d) Asks another question.
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) In order to be a good soldier.
(b) Someone told him to.
(c) He can't stand still without practicing.
(d) He is bored.
5. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Where he's from.
(b) How many push-ups he can do.
(c) How old is he.
(d) Why did he join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
2. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
3. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
4. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
5. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)