|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
(a) Parker asked him to tell.
(b) Kress asked him to tell.
(c) He gets so bored he has to tell stories.
(d) Kress and Parker were picking on him
2. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By denying it.
(b) By agreeing with Ardell.
(c) By crying quietly.
(d) By running out of the room for air.
3. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
(a) He didn't want her seeing his father.
(b) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the station.
(c) He didn't want to see her go.
(d) He didn't want her embarrassing him at the station.
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
(a) That he had ESP.
(b) That this was the way it should be.
(c) That he just "knew."
(d) That he was a bit crazy.
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His commanding officer.
(b) His brother.
(d) His lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
3. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
4. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
5. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)