|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
(a) How to put on his gas mask .
(b) How to call for back-up.
(c) How to hold one's breath.
(d) How to stay low to the ground.
2. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
(a) Kicked out of the army.
(b) Given a new weapon.
(c) Promoted to Lieutenant
(d) Assigned to infantry.
3. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
(a) A repairman.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A Vietnamese barmaid/prostitute.
4. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(a) New York.
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(b) His brother.
(c) His lieutenant.
(d) His commanding officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
2. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
3. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
5. What does Pavlo do when Tower tells him not to ask questions like his first?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)