|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
2. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Recite his general orders.
(b) Take off his jacket.
(d) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
3. What does Pavlo say is the reason behind lying to his mother about what time his train was leaving?
(a) He didn't want her embarrassing him at the station.
(b) He didn't want to embarrass himself at the station.
(c) He didn't want her seeing his father.
(d) He didn't want to see her go.
4. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Why did he join the army.
(b) Where he's from.
(c) How many push-ups he can do.
(d) How old is he.
5. What is Pierce doing when Pavlo first meets him?
(c) Doing push-ups.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
2. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
3. When Pierce and Pavlo are speaking in the furnace room, what does Ardell do to Pavlo as the other trainees are in formation?
4. The corporal tells Pavlo that if he's lucky, he'll be . . .
5. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)