|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To see and move.
(b) To hear and know.
(c) To run and turn.
(d) To run and move.
2. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(c) Take off his jacket.
(d) Recite his general orders.
3. What does Pavlo remind Tower of when told he had to follow through on his punishment?
(a) He does not feel well.
(b) He has to take care of the furnace.
(c) He will do it better than anyone else in the army.
(d) He was not at fault.
4. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
(a) By crying quietly.
(b) By agreeing with Ardell.
(c) By running out of the room for air.
(d) By denying it.
5. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(b) Jumping jacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
2. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
3. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
4. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
5. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)