|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
(a) Goes to church to pray.
(b) Lost his temper.
(c) Apologizes in another letter.
(d) Goes to a bar.
2. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
(a) How having a gun makes you weaker.
(b) How fun it is to be in the army.
(c) How they are only strong in numbers.
(d) How unfaithful women are when their men are at war.
3. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
(a) In order to be a good soldier.
(b) He can't stand still without practicing.
(c) Someone told him to.
(d) He is bored.
4. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
5. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(b) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(c) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(d) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second question to Pavlo from Ardell?
2. When the trainees are called to formation by the second whistle blow of the play , what does Pavlo do while Pierce prepares to go?
3. What does Ardell remind Pavlo of in the event of a radiation attack?
4. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
5. What does Pavlo also explain thinking about while holding the grenade?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)