|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Recite his general orders.
(b) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(c) Take off his jacket.
2. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Spit in their faces.
(b) Shot them dead.
(c) Begged for forgiveness.
(d) Took their weapons.
3. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
(b) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(c) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(d) He begins to cry.
4. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
5. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
(a) Kress and Parker.
(b) Ardell and Kress.
(c) Towers and Ardell.
(d) Towers and Parker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
2. What is the first thing Ardell tells Pavlo to do upon entering the room?
3. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
5. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)