|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age does Pavlo remember being while holding the grenade?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Eight years old.
2. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(a) His lieutenant.
(b) His commanding officer.
(d) His brother.
3. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(d) New York.
4. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
(a) The recreation hall.
(b) During drill.
(c) At a bar.
(d) The swimming pool.
5. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
(a) To run and turn.
(b) To see and move.
(c) To run and move.
(d) To hear and know.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
2. What game does Hendrix challenge Pavlo to when they first meet?
3. What does Ardell first ask Pavlo?
4. What does Ardell instruct Pavlo on in the event of a gas attack?
5. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)