|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Towers now name or call each trainee from Act 1 on?
(a) US Army.
(b) Army Boy.
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
(b) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(c) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(d) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
3. What did the man in the Corporal's story do to the two Vietnamese people?
(a) Took their weapons.
(b) Spit in their faces.
(c) Begged for forgiveness.
(d) Shot them dead.
4. What was Pavlo's reason to Pierce for telling stories in the furnace room?
(a) He gets so bored he has to tell stories.
(b) Kress asked him to tell.
(c) Kress and Parker were picking on him
(d) Parker asked him to tell.
5. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
(a) A mother and half-brother.
(b) A sister and half-brother.
(c) A father and step-mother.
(d) A half-sister and twin brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
2. In the furnace room, what does Kress say to Parker about Pavlo?
3. Who addresses the trainees when called to formation in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
5. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)