|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
2. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Telling on them for drinking.
(b) Wanting to go MIA.
(c) Skipping drill.
(d) Stealing their money.
3. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
(a) The explosion killed Pavlo himself.
(b) He has been wounded.
(c) He had saved his own life.
(d) Ardell is his father.
4. Where does Ardell say he's from?
(a) New York.
5. Who does Hendrix say confronted two Vietnamese?
(b) His commanding officer.
(c) His lieutenant.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Corporal say it is easy to do in Vietnam?
2. What relative(s) does Pavlo say he has?
3. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
4. What is the subject of the first army song sung?
5. When Ardell suggests that being dead makes Pavlo furious, how does Pavlo respond?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)