|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pavlo do after weapons drill that nobody else does?
(d) Jumping jacks.
2. How does Tower conclude his weapon drill in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Taking the trainees on a hunting trip with no guns.
(b) Making the soldiers make their beds five times in a row.
(c) Making the trainees stand outside for 5 hours.
(d) Taking the trainees on a 5 mile run.
3. What is Pavlo's first question to Tower?
(a) Why did he join the army.
(b) How many push-ups he can do.
(c) How old is he.
(d) Where he's from.
4. What country does the Corporal reveal he has been in when Pavlo and him first meet?
5. What do the trainees accuse Pavlo of when he arrives in the barracks ,
(a) Skipping drill.
(b) Telling on them for drinking.
(c) Wanting to go MIA.
(d) Stealing their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
2. What does Pavlo say he did when he read the letter?
3. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
4. What does Pavlo realize after explaining what happened to Ardell?
5. Who is Pavlo drunkenly talking to in the opening scene?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)