|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the furnace room after Pierce accuses Pavlo's stories of being lies, what does Pierce ask Pavlo?
(a) When he's leaving the army.
(b) Whether he has any pride.
(c) What he wants to be in ten years.
(d) Why he is in the army.
2. What is Pavlo's response to Ardell's comment about a radiation attack?
(a) He laughs in Ardell's face.
(b) He nods his head violently until Ardell stops him.
(c) He repeats the word "no" over and over.
(d) He begins to cry.
3. What is the story about that Pavlo tells Pierce in the furnace room?
(a) His uncle being executed.
(b) When he drank too much in high school.
(c) His mother's insanity.
(d) How he used to love fire.
4. What is the name of the man whose wallet Pavlo was accused of stealing?
5. Who does Pavlo says writes to him concerning Joanna?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two characters in the furnace room when Pavlo first enters?
2. What was the answer to Pavlo's question to Ardell?
3. Where does Ardell say he's from?
4. What reason for practicing weapons drill does Pavlo give to Towers when asked?
5. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)