|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Ardell say Pavlo has been wounded in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) Three times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Too many times.
(d) Two times.
2. What does Pavlo say he thinks people will think of him for taking care of dead bodies?
(a) That he's crazy.
(b) That he's a wimp.
(c) That he's a fake.
(d) That he's joking.
3. After Parker and Kress leave the furnace room, what does Pierce make Pavlo do?
(a) Sing "When the Saints Go Marching In."
(b) Take off his jacket.
(d) Recite his general orders.
4. Who does Pierce say he is worried about while he is drunk talking with Pavlo?
5. Where does Pavlo suffer wounds?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His legs.
(d) His face.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Corporal, what were the two Vietnamese in his story wearing, although asking for help?
2. What happens after the whistle blows?
3. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
4. Who is Pavlo crawling to in his hallucination?
5. Pavlo says that carrying Parham's body isn't that bad, stating that . . .
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)