|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Vietnamese do to Pavlo as he is standing with Parham's body?
(a) Begs for medical help.
(b) Stabs Pavlo.
(c) Shoots Pavlo.
(d) Begs for money.
2. Who discovers Parham's body with Pavlo?
3. Where do the Corporal and Pavlo meet for the first time?
(a) At a bar.
(b) The swimming pool.
(c) During drill.
(d) The recreation hall.
4. What kind of a game do Pierce, Hinkle, and Kress set up?
(a) Crazy eights.
(b) Black Jack.
5. Who does Pavlo call for when he is stabbed by the Vietnamese?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Corporal and Pavlo meet, what does Pavlo say in the barracks is so important about being a good soldier?
2. Who does Pavlo yell at to get off his bed?
3. How does Pavlo say he feels about killing people in Act 2, Part 3.
4. When Pavlo asks how the man in the Corporal's story "knew," what was the Corporal's answer?
5. What does Parham imagine himself doing towards the end of his life?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)