Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What document did Allende send to Willie?
2. What decision does Allende make about Paula after the results of her brain scans?
3. What does Allende dream of ?
4. Allende was first attracted to Willie because he was a mix of refinement and _______________.
5. Where does Allende's lover want to run away to?
Describe the role of Tio Ramon in Allende's life. What was his impact on her life? What was the evolution of their relationship? Cite some examples to support your answers.
Allende lived a life of relative privilege and experiences as part of a diplomatic family. How did her experiences influence her as a person? How did the experiences influence her writing? Can you cite any examples?
Explain the irony of Allende's daughter-in-law giving birth to her first child in the room where Paula will be brought to live out the balance of her life. Explain why this is an example of the circle of life and why Allende is particularly in tune with elements of nature and spirit.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)