|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Pages 19 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Allende doing when notified about her daughter?
(a) She was making dinner
(b) She was at a museum
(c) She was taking skiing lessons
(d) She was on a book tour
2. What was the family joke about Allende?
(a) If her mother took the right child from the hospital
(b) She walked like a duck
(c) She squeaked when she laughed
(d) Her ears are so big
3. What disease was Paula diagnosed with?
4. Why did Allende feel guilty about Paula's disease?
(a) For ignoring Paula's pleas for help
(b) For making fun of her symptoms
(c) For not noticing it earlier
(d) For passing on the tendency to get it
5. How was Allende informed that her daughter was ill?
(a) Phone call
(b) Text message
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does not come to the hospital from South America?
2. What was the initial report about Allende's daughter?
3. With whom does Allende and her family live with after their return home?
4. What does Allende feel bad about her inability to do?
5. Who is Tomas?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)