|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is named after the Navy pilot in Chapter 35?
(a) A stadium.
(b) A street.
(c) An airport.
(d) A town.
2. What is the only item stolen from the traveler in Chapter 32?
(a) A mask.
(b) An antique gun.
(c) A belt buckle.
(d) A rope.
3. Which dictionary is Dr. James Murray hired to edit in Chapter 14?
4. When does the third opera mentioned in Chapter 37 close?
(a) Three nights after it opens.
(b) The night after it opens.
(c) Two nights after it opens.
(d) The same night that it opens.
5. Where do the Texas and Mexican armies meet in Chapter 42?
(a) Costa Mesa.
(b) San Jacinto.
(c) San Bernardino.
(d) Valle Vista.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Addie in Chapter 44 when the tragic incident at the party occurs?
2. Who are the victims of the crime discussed in Chapter 48?
3. What college is DeForest prevented from attending in Chapter 25's story?
4. Which ones of Lincoln's sons does Lucy dance with in Chapter 58?
5. At what age does Horatio Alger pass the Harvard entrance exams?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)