|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Doc Holliday live after shooting his patient in Dallas?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Fourteen minutes.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Fourteen hours.
2. What profession is the woman in Chapter 7 well known for?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a painter.
(c) She is a singer.
(d) She is a writer.
3. How does Bart get to his robberies in Chapter 55?
(a) He takes a stagecoach.
(b) By horse.
(c) By foot.
(d) He takes a train.
4. When does Charles Augustus invent a design for the first artificial heart and lung?
5. When does the teacher give Charlie a kiss in Chapter 53?
(a) On the last day of school.
(b) On the first day of school.
(c) On his birthday.
(d) On graduation day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Pemberton first sell his syrupy cure to?
2. What snack food's origin is described in Chapter 12?
3. Which description best describes the stories that Harvey reads on the air?
4. What age does Mary Louise begin studying in Chicago in Chapter 27?
5. Which classical composer is discussed in Chapter 16?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)