|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best describes the stories that Harvey reads on the air?
(a) Trivia and riddles.
(b) Trivia and interesting facts.
(c) Trivia, interesting facts, and riddles.
(d) Interesting facts and riddles.
2. When does the third opera mentioned in Chapter 37 close?
(a) Three nights after it opens.
(b) Two nights after it opens.
(c) The night after it opens.
(d) The same night that it opens.
3. After carbonated water is added to it, what soda does Pemberton's syrup eventually become?
(b) Dr. Pepper.
4. What other skill does Claude Dukenfield combine with juggling to become a vaudeville star?
5. What snack food's origin is described in Chapter 12?
(a) The potato chip.
(b) The pretzel.
(d) The candy bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the detective in Chapter 48 located?
2. When does the teacher give Charlie a kiss in Chapter 53?
3. What type of guide is Jack at the end of the story in Chapter 40?
4. What does Doyle become before writing about Sherlock Holmes?
5. What exported product are the Mennonites growing in Chapter 26?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)