|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an ofshornaya zona?
2. What does Hobbs give Cayce in return for the Curta?
3. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
4. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
5. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
2. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
3. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
4. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
5. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
6. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
7. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
8. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
9. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
10. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the author of the footage? Who contributes to its publications and watermarking styles and format? Why are their identities such a closely guarded secret? Who are they hiding from and why? Who is charged with their guardianship? Why? What prompted the initial segment, and what is the inspiration for the theme of the ongoing segments that have been released?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of job does Cayce have? What is her value to business or to advertising firms? How is this related to the success of a company or business interest? What kind of interest would someone of her talent glean from today's business market? How valuable would these services provided be and why?
Essay Topic 3
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)