|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number is the Curta calculator they are looking at?
2. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
3. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
4. What does Hobbs give Cayce in return for the Curta?
5. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
2. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
3. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
4. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
5. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
6. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
7. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
8. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
9. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
10. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
Essay Topic 2
Who arrives to deal with Cayce and her issue with Dorotea? Where is Cayce taken? What does Dorotea want instead? Who arrives in time to see Cayce taken away? What had Cayce done earlier in the day that allowed him to regain communication and aid in finding her afterward? Who did he contact first?
Essay Topic 3
What invasions of privacy does Cayce endure? How many ways is she personally attacked? What weaknesses are used against her and by whom? Who is at the heart of the attacks against Cayce? How does Cayce cope with the ongoing psychological and physical attacks? What items are used against her and why?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)