|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
2. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
3. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
4. What is the name of the man who comes out of Blue Ant as Cayce is going in?
5. What does Parkaboy's e-mail to Cayce discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
2. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
3. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
4. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
5. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
6. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
7. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
8. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
9. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
10. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who arrives to deal with Cayce and her issue with Dorotea? Where is Cayce taken? What does Dorotea want instead? Who arrives in time to see Cayce taken away? What had Cayce done earlier in the day that allowed him to regain communication and aid in finding her afterward? Who did he contact first?
Essay Topic 2
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
Essay Topic 3
What is a Curta? Who created them and for what purpose? Who is an avid collector? Who bids on Curta prototype number four, and manages to secure it from eBay? Who is informed enough to authenticate this item? What year is it made in? Who promises it as a trade for information about the author of the footage? What is the amount paid for its purchase?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)