|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sigil Technologies?
2. How does watching Nora make Cayce feel?
3. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
4. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
5. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
2. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
5. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
6. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
7. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
8. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
9. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
10. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of job does Cayce have? What is her value to business or to advertising firms? How is this related to the success of a company or business interest? What kind of interest would someone of her talent glean from today's business market? How valuable would these services provided be and why?
Essay Topic 2
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
Essay Topic 3
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)