|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
2. What kind of help does Cayce ask Ngemi for after their meeting with Baranov?
3. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
4. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
5. Who is watching her flat in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
2. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
3. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
4. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
5. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
6. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
7. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
8. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
9. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
10. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where is Cayce finally found that night? In what condition is she found in? Who finds her and how? Why did she leave the hospital she was in? What are the obvious side effects of the drugs that linger in her system? Where is she taken, and who does she discover at her destination? Who leaves while she is being tended to by medical personnel?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Peter Gilbert? How does Cayce know him and who does she know him as? When is their first face to face meeting? How does he assure her that he is who he claims to be? How does the business card he gives her identify him? What factors make Cayce grateful for his presence?
Essay Topic 3
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)