|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkaboy's e-mail to Cayce discuss?
2. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
3. What does a search bot find?
4. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
5. What does Darryl do that complicates things?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
2. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
3. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
4. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
5. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
6. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
7. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
8. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
9. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
10. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Boone? What events transpire that cause Cayce to lose faith in him? How does she respond to him the last time she talks to him and why? What does she suggest to him? How does Boone feel about the comment Cayce makes to him before she hangs up? Is it justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)