|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ivy getting her information from?
2. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
3. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
4. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
5. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
2. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
3. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
4. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
5. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
6. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
7. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
8. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
9. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
10. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who arrives to deal with Cayce and her issue with Dorotea? Where is Cayce taken? What does Dorotea want instead? Who arrives in time to see Cayce taken away? What had Cayce done earlier in the day that allowed him to regain communication and aid in finding her afterward? Who did he contact first?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of job does Cayce have? What is her value to business or to advertising firms? How is this related to the success of a company or business interest? What kind of interest would someone of her talent glean from today's business market? How valuable would these services provided be and why?
Essay Topic 3
What is a Curta? Who created them and for what purpose? Who is an avid collector? Who bids on Curta prototype number four, and manages to secure it from eBay? Who is informed enough to authenticate this item? What year is it made in? Who promises it as a trade for information about the author of the footage? What is the amount paid for its purchase?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)