|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
2. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
3. What kind of help does Cayce ask Ngemi for after their meeting with Baranov?
4. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
5. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
2. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
3. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
4. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
5. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
6. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
7. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
8. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
9. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
10. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
What invasions of privacy does Cayce endure? How many ways is she personally attacked? What weaknesses are used against her and by whom? Who is at the heart of the attacks against Cayce? How does Cayce cope with the ongoing psychological and physical attacks? What items are used against her and why?
Essay Topic 3
Who is the author of the footage? Who contributes to its publications and watermarking styles and format? Why are their identities such a closely guarded secret? Who are they hiding from and why? Who is charged with their guardianship? Why? What prompted the initial segment, and what is the inspiration for the theme of the ongoing segments that have been released?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)