|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
2. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
3. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
4. What does Parkaboy's e-mail to Cayce discuss?
5. What does Cayce reveal to her mother about the clips her mother sent her that are supposed to have been communication from her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
2. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
3. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
4. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
5. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
6. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
7. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
8. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
9. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
10. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where does Cayce run into Dorotea in Russia? What is Dorotea's initial demeanor with Cayce? At this time, who is she supposedly employed by? What does Dorotea do to Cayce when they are sitting in the lounge? What prompts her to do this? In what way does Cayce take her by surprise?
Essay Topic 2
What invasions of privacy does Cayce endure? How many ways is she personally attacked? What weaknesses are used against her and by whom? Who is at the heart of the attacks against Cayce? How does Cayce cope with the ongoing psychological and physical attacks? What items are used against her and why?
Essay Topic 3
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)