|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
2. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
3. Where is Ivy getting her information from?
4. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
5. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
2. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
3. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
4. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
5. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
6. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
7. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
8. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
9. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
10. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
Essay Topic 2
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 3
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)