|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
2. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
3. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
4. Who is the actual author of the footage?
5. What does a search bot find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
2. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
3. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
4. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
5. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
6. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
7. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
8. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
9. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
10. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the outcome of Cayce and Peter? Where do they end up? What happens to Boone? What is the result of Damien's homecoming? Who does he meet? What happens to Judy? What does Cayce send her mother? How does her mother respond to the new information that comes from Volkov's people? What email is sent to Cayce and Peter from Stella?
Essay Topic 2
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
Essay Topic 3
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)