|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
2. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
3. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
4. What does Cayce realize?
5. Who does Cayce talk to as she wanders through the wasteland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
2. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
3. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
4. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
5. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
6. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
7. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
8. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
9. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
10. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
Essay Topic 3
What happens to Boone? What events transpire that cause Cayce to lose faith in him? How does she respond to him the last time she talks to him and why? What does she suggest to him? How does Boone feel about the comment Cayce makes to him before she hangs up? Is it justified? Why or why not?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)