|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce reveal to her mother about the clips her mother sent her that are supposed to have been communication from her father?
2. What time does Greenaway's business open?
3. What kind of help does Cayce ask Ngemi for after their meeting with Baranov?
4. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
5. Who does Cayce come face to face with at the President Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
2. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
3. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
4. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
5. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
6. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
7. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
8. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
9. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
10. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
Essay Topic 2
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 3
Where is Cayce finally found that night? In what condition is she found in? Who finds her and how? Why did she leave the hospital she was in? What are the obvious side effects of the drugs that linger in her system? Where is she taken, and who does she discover at her destination? Who leaves while she is being tended to by medical personnel?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)