|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an ofshornaya zona?
2. What is Sigil Technologies?
3. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
4. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
5. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
2. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
3. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
4. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
5. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
6. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
7. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
8. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
9. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
10. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 3
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)