|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
2. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
3. What does Ivy want to know?
4. What is Sigil Technologies?
5. Who is in the helicopter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
2. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
3. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
4. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
5. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
6. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
7. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
8. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
9. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
10. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Boone? What events transpire that cause Cayce to lose faith in him? How does she respond to him the last time she talks to him and why? What does she suggest to him? How does Boone feel about the comment Cayce makes to him before she hangs up? Is it justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)