|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cayce come face to face with at the President Hotel?
2. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
3. What does Judy want to do?
4. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
5. What time does Greenaway's business open?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
2. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
3. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
4. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
5. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
6. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
7. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
8. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
9. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
10. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
Essay Topic 2
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the T-shaped map of watermarking used in concert with the footage? What is the significance of this shape and of the shape of the 'city' represented by the map? How does this correspond to the origin of the footage segments? What prompts the distributor to use this method of identification by watermarking although their actual identity is withheld?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)