|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy want to do?
2. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
3. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
4. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
5. Who is the actual author of the footage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
2. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
3. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
4. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
5. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
6. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
7. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
8. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
9. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
10. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Peter Gilbert? How does Cayce know him and who does she know him as? When is their first face to face meeting? How does he assure her that he is who he claims to be? How does the business card he gives her identify him? What factors make Cayce grateful for his presence?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Boone? What events transpire that cause Cayce to lose faith in him? How does she respond to him the last time she talks to him and why? What does she suggest to him? How does Boone feel about the comment Cayce makes to him before she hangs up? Is it justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)