|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Cayce plan to bill out on Mainwaring's Visa?
2. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
3. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
4. Who does Cayce talk to as she wanders through the wasteland?
5. What upsets Damien so much?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
2. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
3. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
4. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
5. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
6. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
7. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
8. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
9. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
10. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where does Cayce run into Dorotea in Russia? What is Dorotea's initial demeanor with Cayce? At this time, who is she supposedly employed by? What does Dorotea do to Cayce when they are sitting in the lounge? What prompts her to do this? In what way does Cayce take her by surprise?
Essay Topic 2
What is the outcome of Cayce and Peter? Where do they end up? What happens to Boone? What is the result of Damien's homecoming? Who does he meet? What happens to Judy? What does Cayce send her mother? How does her mother respond to the new information that comes from Volkov's people? What email is sent to Cayce and Peter from Stella?
Essay Topic 3
What does Bigend want Cayce to do for him after she completes her first contract to evaluate his new logo? Why does he want this so badly? Who facilitates Cayce's travel and hotel? What else is provided by this person? How competent is this help and what extra features are provided? What does Cayce use the items provided for?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)