|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
2. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
3. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
4. Who is in the helicopter?
5. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
2. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
3. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
4. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
5. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
6. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
7. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
8. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
9. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
10. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
Essay Topic 2
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
Essay Topic 3
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)