|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
2. What can she see from her hotel room?
3. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
4. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
5. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
2. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
3. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
4. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
5. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
6. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
7. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
8. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
9. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
10. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens to Boone? What events transpire that cause Cayce to lose faith in him? How does she respond to him the last time she talks to him and why? What does she suggest to him? How does Boone feel about the comment Cayce makes to him before she hangs up? Is it justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Where is Cayce finally found that night? In what condition is she found in? Who finds her and how? Why did she leave the hospital she was in? What are the obvious side effects of the drugs that linger in her system? Where is she taken, and who does she discover at her destination? Who leaves while she is being tended to by medical personnel?
Essay Topic 3
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)