|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
3. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
4. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
5. Where does Cayce normally live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
2. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
3. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
4. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
5. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
6. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
7. What is a 'cool hunter'?
8. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
9. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
10. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the outcome of Cayce and Peter? Where do they end up? What happens to Boone? What is the result of Damien's homecoming? Who does he meet? What happens to Judy? What does Cayce send her mother? How does her mother respond to the new information that comes from Volkov's people? What email is sent to Cayce and Peter from Stella?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of job does Cayce have? What is her value to business or to advertising firms? How is this related to the success of a company or business interest? What kind of interest would someone of her talent glean from today's business market? How valuable would these services provided be and why?
Essay Topic 3
Where does Cayce run into Dorotea in Russia? What is Dorotea's initial demeanor with Cayce? At this time, who is she supposedly employed by? What does Dorotea do to Cayce when they are sitting in the lounge? What prompts her to do this? In what way does Cayce take her by surprise?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)