|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
2. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
3. What does Taki do from home?
4. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
5. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
Short Essay Questions
1. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
2. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
3. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
4. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
5. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
6. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
7. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
8. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
9. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
10. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens to Boone? What events transpire that cause Cayce to lose faith in him? How does she respond to him the last time she talks to him and why? What does she suggest to him? How does Boone feel about the comment Cayce makes to him before she hangs up? Is it justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Peter Gilbert? How does Cayce know him and who does she know him as? When is their first face to face meeting? How does he assure her that he is who he claims to be? How does the business card he gives her identify him? What factors make Cayce grateful for his presence?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
This section contains 1,023 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)