|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
2. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
3. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
4. Why do they create this?
5. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
2. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
3. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
4. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
5. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
6. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
7. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
8. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
9. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
10. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the T-shaped map of watermarking used in concert with the footage? What is the significance of this shape and of the shape of the 'city' represented by the map? How does this correspond to the origin of the footage segments? What prompts the distributor to use this method of identification by watermarking although their actual identity is withheld?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)