|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
2. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
3. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
4. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
5. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
2. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
3. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
4. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
5. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
6. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
7. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
8. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
9. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
10. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of job does Cayce have? What is her value to business or to advertising firms? How is this related to the success of a company or business interest? What kind of interest would someone of her talent glean from today's business market? How valuable would these services provided be and why?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the author of the footage? Who contributes to its publications and watermarking styles and format? Why are their identities such a closely guarded secret? Who are they hiding from and why? Who is charged with their guardianship? Why? What prompted the initial segment, and what is the inspiration for the theme of the ongoing segments that have been released?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the T-shaped map of watermarking used in concert with the footage? What is the significance of this shape and of the shape of the 'city' represented by the map? How does this correspond to the origin of the footage segments? What prompts the distributor to use this method of identification by watermarking although their actual identity is withheld?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)