|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
2. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
3. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
4. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
5. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
2. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
3. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
4. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
5. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
6. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
7. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
8. What is a 'cool hunter'?
9. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
10. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
What is the outcome of Cayce and Peter? Where do they end up? What happens to Boone? What is the result of Damien's homecoming? Who does he meet? What happens to Judy? What does Cayce send her mother? How does her mother respond to the new information that comes from Volkov's people? What email is sent to Cayce and Peter from Stella?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the T-shaped map of watermarking used in concert with the footage? What is the significance of this shape and of the shape of the 'city' represented by the map? How does this correspond to the origin of the footage segments? What prompts the distributor to use this method of identification by watermarking although their actual identity is withheld?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)