|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce's mother send her?
2. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
3. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
4. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
5. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
2. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
3. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
4. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
5. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
6. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
7. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
8. What is a 'cool hunter'?
9. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
10. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
Essay Topic 2
Where does Cayce run into Dorotea in Russia? What is Dorotea's initial demeanor with Cayce? At this time, who is she supposedly employed by? What does Dorotea do to Cayce when they are sitting in the lounge? What prompts her to do this? In what way does Cayce take her by surprise?
Essay Topic 3
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)