|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
2. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
3. What is missing in the footage so far?
4. Who calls her shortly afterward?
5. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
2. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
3. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
4. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
5. What is a 'cool hunter'?
6. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
7. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
8. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
9. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
10. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
Essay Topic 2
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
Essay Topic 3
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)