|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
2. What is unusual about these items?
3. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
4. What is missing in the footage so far?
5. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
2. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
3. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
4. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
5. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
6. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
7. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
8. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
9. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
10. What is a 'cool hunter'?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
Essay Topic 2
Who arrives to deal with Cayce and her issue with Dorotea? Where is Cayce taken? What does Dorotea want instead? Who arrives in time to see Cayce taken away? What had Cayce done earlier in the day that allowed him to regain communication and aid in finding her afterward? Who did he contact first?
Essay Topic 3
Who is the author of the footage? Who contributes to its publications and watermarking styles and format? Why are their identities such a closely guarded secret? Who are they hiding from and why? Who is charged with their guardianship? Why? What prompted the initial segment, and what is the inspiration for the theme of the ongoing segments that have been released?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)