|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invented the Curta calculators?
2. Why do they create this?
3. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
4. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
5. What does Boone tell her?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
2. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
3. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
4. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
5. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
6. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
7. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
8. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
9. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
10. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
Essay Topic 3
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)