|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
2. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
3. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
4. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
5. What arrangements has he made for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
2. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
3. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
4. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
5. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
6. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
7. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
8. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
9. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
10. What is a 'cool hunter'?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
Essay Topic 2
What does Bigend want Cayce to do for him after she completes her first contract to evaluate his new logo? Why does he want this so badly? Who facilitates Cayce's travel and hotel? What else is provided by this person? How competent is this help and what extra features are provided? What does Cayce use the items provided for?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)