|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
2. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
3. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
4. What does Cayce call this particular city?
5. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
2. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
3. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
4. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
5. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
6. What changes occur in Cayce's life as a result of finding Stella and Nora, and her search for them?
7. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
8. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
9. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
10. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
Essay Topic 1
Who is the author of the footage? Who contributes to its publications and watermarking styles and format? Why are their identities such a closely guarded secret? Who are they hiding from and why? Who is charged with their guardianship? Why? What prompted the initial segment, and what is the inspiration for the theme of the ongoing segments that have been released?
Essay Topic 2
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
Essay Topic 3
Where is Cayce finally found that night? In what condition is she found in? Who finds her and how? Why did she leave the hospital she was in? What are the obvious side effects of the drugs that linger in her system? Where is she taken, and who does she discover at her destination? Who leaves while she is being tended to by medical personnel?
This section contains 2,032 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)