Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
2. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
4. What does Boone tell her?
5. What does Cayce's mother send her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
2. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
5. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
6. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
7. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
8. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
9. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
10. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
Essay Topic 1
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
What does Bigend want Cayce to do for him after she completes her first contract to evaluate his new logo? Why does he want this so badly? Who facilitates Cayce's travel and hotel? What else is provided by this person? How competent is this help and what extra features are provided? What does Cayce use the items provided for?
Essay Topic 3
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)