|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taki do from home?
2. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
3. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
4. What else does Cayce require immediately?
5. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
2. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
3. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
4. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
5. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
6. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
7. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
8. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
9. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
10. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Peter Gilbert? How does Cayce know him and who does she know him as? When is their first face to face meeting? How does he assure her that he is who he claims to be? How does the business card he gives her identify him? What factors make Cayce grateful for his presence?
Essay Topic 2
What is the purpose of the T-shaped map of watermarking used in concert with the footage? What is the significance of this shape and of the shape of the 'city' represented by the map? How does this correspond to the origin of the footage segments? What prompts the distributor to use this method of identification by watermarking although their actual identity is withheld?
Essay Topic 3
What invasions of privacy does Cayce endure? How many ways is she personally attacked? What weaknesses are used against her and by whom? Who is at the heart of the attacks against Cayce? How does Cayce cope with the ongoing psychological and physical attacks? What items are used against her and why?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)