|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they create this?
2. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
3. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
4. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
5. How long is the number Taki gives Cayce?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
2. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
3. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
4. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
5. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
6. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
7. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
8. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
9. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
10. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
Essay Topic 1
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is the outcome of Cayce and Peter? Where do they end up? What happens to Boone? What is the result of Damien's homecoming? Who does he meet? What happens to Judy? What does Cayce send her mother? How does her mother respond to the new information that comes from Volkov's people? What email is sent to Cayce and Peter from Stella?
Essay Topic 3
What does Bigend want Cayce to do for him after she completes her first contract to evaluate his new logo? Why does he want this so badly? Who facilitates Cayce's travel and hotel? What else is provided by this person? How competent is this help and what extra features are provided? What does Cayce use the items provided for?
This section contains 2,041 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)