|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
2. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
3. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
4. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
5. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
2. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
3. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
4. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
5. What is a 'cool hunter'?
6. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
7. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
8. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
9. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
10. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 2
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
Essay Topic 3
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)