|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
2. How does she know how to defend herself?
3. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
4. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
5. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
2. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
3. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
4. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
5. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
6. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
7. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
8. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
9. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
10. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the author of the footage? Who contributes to its publications and watermarking styles and format? Why are their identities such a closely guarded secret? Who are they hiding from and why? Who is charged with their guardianship? Why? What prompted the initial segment, and what is the inspiration for the theme of the ongoing segments that have been released?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Peter Gilbert? How does Cayce know him and who does she know him as? When is their first face to face meeting? How does he assure her that he is who he claims to be? How does the business card he gives her identify him? What factors make Cayce grateful for his presence?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)