|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Cayce require immediately?
2. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
3. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
4. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
5. Who meets them at the airport at their destination?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
2. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
3. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
4. What is a 'cool hunter'?
5. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
6. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
7. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
8. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
9. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
10. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of job does Cayce have? What is her value to business or to advertising firms? How is this related to the success of a company or business interest? What kind of interest would someone of her talent glean from today's business market? How valuable would these services provided be and why?
Essay Topic 2
What does Bigend want Cayce to do for him after she completes her first contract to evaluate his new logo? Why does he want this so badly? Who facilitates Cayce's travel and hotel? What else is provided by this person? How competent is this help and what extra features are provided? What does Cayce use the items provided for?
Essay Topic 3
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)