|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taki do from home?
2. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
3. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
4. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
5. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
2. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
3. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
4. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
5. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
6. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
7. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
8. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
9. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
10. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the 'footage'? Who are the people who follow the footage? What is their growing and border line obsessive interest in each new segment released? What efforts are made to discover the identity of the author of the footage? What is so unusual about each segment released and what do they all have in common? For what reason does this particularly appeal to Cayce?
Essay Topic 2
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
Essay Topic 3
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)