|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
2. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
3. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
4. What does Cayce call this particular city?
5. How does she know how to defend herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
2. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
3. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
4. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
5. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
6. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
7. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
8. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
9. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
10. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the outcome of Cayce and Peter? Where do they end up? What happens to Boone? What is the result of Damien's homecoming? Who does he meet? What happens to Judy? What does Cayce send her mother? How does her mother respond to the new information that comes from Volkov's people? What email is sent to Cayce and Peter from Stella?
Essay Topic 2
What is the process of watermarking? What purpose is there for watermarking an item or items? What is the benefit of such a tagging system? Who discovers the watermarks in the beginning? On what segment are they first discovered? What lengths are gone to in order to track the watermark creator down? How is the information obtained?
Essay Topic 3
Who arrives to deal with Cayce and her issue with Dorotea? Where is Cayce taken? What does Dorotea want instead? Who arrives in time to see Cayce taken away? What had Cayce done earlier in the day that allowed him to regain communication and aid in finding her afterward? Who did he contact first?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)