Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
2. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
4. What does Boone tell her?
5. What does Cayce's mother send her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
2. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
5. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
6. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
7. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
8. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
9. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
10. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
What happened to Win Pollard? How does being Cayce's father affect how Volkov responded to her curiosity where the footage was concerned? How does he apologize for his apparent overreaction where she is concerned? What information are his men able to confirm that police at home in New York have been unable to?
Why does Bigend hire Dorotea? What does he hope to gain by making her an employee? What options did he have at this time? What is the result of her employment with Bigend and Blue Ant? How does this affect her loyalties? Who was her previous employer? What does it take to flip her loyalties? What is revealed about her character?
Where is Cayce finally found that night? In what condition is she found in? Who finds her and how? Why did she leave the hospital she was in? What are the obvious side effects of the drugs that linger in her system? Where is she taken, and who does she discover at her destination? Who leaves while she is being tended to by medical personnel?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)