|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
2. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
3. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
4. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
5. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
2. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
3. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
4. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
5. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
6. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
7. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
8. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
9. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
10. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Keiko? Where does she come from? What is the purpose of her existence? Who's attention does she attract and to what end? Where does her photo come from? Who delivers it and where? What is the result of this gift? Who becomes agitated by the existence of Keiko? Why is she so upset, and what does she do about it? What is the outcome?
Essay Topic 2
Who arrives to deal with Cayce and her issue with Dorotea? Where is Cayce taken? What does Dorotea want instead? Who arrives in time to see Cayce taken away? What had Cayce done earlier in the day that allowed him to regain communication and aid in finding her afterward? Who did he contact first?
Essay Topic 3
What is Damien doing in Russia? Who is helping him with this endeavor? Who has the keys and permission to come and go in his apartment in his absence? Who are the keys left with when new locks are required? Who breaks into his apartment and why? What is taken, if anything? What is left behind? What changes are made or objects used?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)