Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 22 - 24)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does Cayce normally live?
2. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
3. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
4. What surprise does Bigend spring on her?
5. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
2. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on...
This section contains 1,135 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)