|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
2. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
3. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
4. What does F:F:F stand for?
5. Why do they create this?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
2. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
3. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
4. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
5. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
6. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
7. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
8. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
9. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
10. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Bigend want Cayce to do for him after she completes her first contract to evaluate his new logo? Why does he want this so badly? Who facilitates Cayce's travel and hotel? What else is provided by this person? How competent is this help and what extra features are provided? What does Cayce use the items provided for?
Essay Topic 2
What does Damien and his crew find while on site? What happens to the Russian excavation crew as they are removing the layers of muck covering their discovery? What do they find inside and what behavior by the crew shocks and upsets Damien? Who does he email with this information in the hopes that he can touch on reality again?
Essay Topic 3
After spending several occasions just watching the creation of footage in progress, where do Cayce and Peter go next? What is the extend of Cayce's involvement, and how does Peter and their host feel about her apparent enthusiasm for the project. What part of this does Cayce obviously identify with and why? What does being there allow her to work through and why?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)