|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter contact when he arrives at the President Hotel just as three men are taking Cayce away?
2. Who is the actual author of the footage?
(a) Nora Volkova.
(b) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
(c) Sergei Crosette.
(d) Stella Volkova.
3. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
(a) Bolshoy Kamennii.
(b) Stella Volkova.
(c) Sergei Croisette.
(d) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
4. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
(a) A Curta.
(b) The interface scaffolding.
(c) A new car.
(d) A business licence.
5. What does Parkaboy reveal to Cayce?
(a) That the photo of Keiko is an actual person.
(b) That there is new footage.
(c) That the footage sites have been removed.
(d) That Darryl is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
2. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
3. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
4. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
5. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
2. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
5. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
6. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
7. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
8. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
9. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
10. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)