|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
(b) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
(c) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
(d) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
2. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
3. How much does Cayce plan to bill out on Mainwaring's Visa?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) Six thousand pounds.
(c) Four and a half thousand pounds.
(d) Four hundred pounds.
4. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
(a) She quizzes him about his postings.
(b) She question him about the footage.
(c) She asks for ID.
(d) She asks how he got there.
5. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
(a) A N. Arakov.
(b) P.N. Anakov.
(c) A.N. Polakov.
(d) A.P. Nolavok.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does watching Nora make Cayce feel?
2. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
3. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
4. After Cayce screams, where does she wake up?
5. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
2. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
3. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
4. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
5. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
6. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
7. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
8. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
9. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
10. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)