|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
2. How long is Cayce wandering in the wastelands?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two hour.
(d) Four hours.
3. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
(a) Stella Volkova.
(b) Sergei Croisette.
(c) Bolshoy Kamennii.
(d) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
4. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
(a) His alternate email address.
(b) His real name to arrange for a ticket.
(c) His date of birth.
(d) His location and telephone number.
5. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To Japan.
(d) To Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hobbs give Cayce in return for the Curta?
2. What does a search bot find?
3. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
4. What upsets Damien so much?
5. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
2. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
3. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
4. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
5. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
6. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
7. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
8. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
9. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
10. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)