|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ivy getting her information from?
(c) Mama Anarchia - another F:F:F poster.
2. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) So she can make other purchases with the card.
(b) To hide from the Russians.
(c) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
(d) To hide where she is going.
3. Who is the actual author of the footage?
(a) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
(b) Nora Volkova.
(c) Sergei Crosette.
(d) Stella Volkova.
4. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
(b) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
(c) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
(d) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
5. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) The amount of information he has on her.
(b) His nationality.
(c) His level of commitment.
(d) His identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Pamela Mainwaring's place, facilitating travel and other details for Bigend?
2. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
3. After Cayce screams, where does she wake up?
4. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
5. What does Judy want to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)