|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) To hide from the Russians.
(b) To hide where she is going.
(c) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
(d) So she can make other purchases with the card.
2. What does Cayce ask Voytek to do?
(a) Contact Hobbs for her.
(b) Go to Paris.
(c) Pick up Damien's keys again.
(d) Find Ngemi.
3. What do Magda, Voytek and Ngemi want Cayce to do?
(a) Help them to get to Japan.
(b) Help them to sell her line of hats.
(c) Help them approach Bigend for financing.
(d) Help them to sell ZX-81's.
4. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
5. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
(a) Boone, then Pamela Mainwaring.
(b) Bigend, then Parkaboy.
(c) Parkaboy, then Bigend.
(d) Bernard, then Dorotea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of Hotmail address does Hobbs send Cayce?
2. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
3. What is an ofshornaya zona?
4. Who does Peter contact when he arrives at the President Hotel just as three men are taking Cayce away?
5. What does Margot e-mail Cayce about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
2. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
3. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
4. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
5. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
6. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
7. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
8. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
9. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
10. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)