|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darryl do that complicates things?
(a) He deletes the new jpeg from Taki.
(b) He threatens Taki, asking him to reveal Mystic members.
(c) He shows Taki's messages to Judy (the real 'Keiko').
(d) He reveals to Taki that Keiko is not real.
2. What does Judy want to do?
(a) Contact Taki herself.
(b) Reveal the truth.
(c) Meet Taki in person.
(d) Talk to Cayce.
3. Who is in the helicopter?
4. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
(c) Peter (Parkaboy)
5. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
(a) She is at Blue Ant.
(b) She is on her way to Taki.
(c) She is still at Darryl's.
(d) She is at his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
2. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
3. Where is Ivy getting her information from?
4. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
5. What does Ivy want to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
2. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
3. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
4. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
5. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
6. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
7. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
8. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
9. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
10. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)