|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
(b) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(c) By hacking Sigil's files.
(d) By surfing the internet.
2. What does Cayce realize?
(a) She's been double crossed.
(b) She's been duped.
(c) She's been drugged.
(d) She's been bugged.
3. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
(a) Forget the whole thing.
(b) Email Greenaway to announce she is coming for the Curta.
(c) Try to undercut Greenaway and save some money.
(d) Go home and get some rest.
4. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
(a) His real name to arrange for a ticket.
(b) His alternate email address.
(c) His date of birth.
(d) His location and telephone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
2. How long is Cayce wandering in the wastelands?
3. How many prototypes did Nendeln Liechtenstein keep in his home until 1988?
4. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
5. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
2. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
3. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
4. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
5. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
6. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
7. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
8. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
9. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
10. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)