|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
(a) Try to undercut Greenaway and save some money.
(b) Go home and get some rest.
(c) Forget the whole thing.
(d) Email Greenaway to announce she is coming for the Curta.
2. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
3. What does Cayce offer Baranov in return for information?
(a) To go to Lucian Greenaway and buy the ZX-81 he outbid him for.
(b) To get him information on ZX-81's available.
(c) To pay for his time and effort.
(d) To give him access to a Platinum Visa for bidding on line.
4. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
5. What group used the land site that Barnov's caravan group is on now?
(a) Strip club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
2. Who invites Cayce out for dinner?
3. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
4. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
5. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
2. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
3. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
4. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
5. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
6. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
7. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
8. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
9. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
10. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)