|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(c) Her father.
(d) An unknown Russian.
2. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) So she can make other purchases with the card.
(b) To hide where she is going.
(c) To hide from the Russians.
(d) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
3. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
4. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
(a) She is still at Darryl's.
(b) She is at his place.
(c) She is on her way to Taki.
(d) She is at Blue Ant.
5. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
(a) Twin sister.
(c) Father's sister.
(d) Mother's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
2. What group used the land site that Barnov's caravan group is on now?
3. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
4. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
5. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
2. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
3. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
4. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
5. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
6. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
7. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
8. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
9. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
10. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)