|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
(a) Bolshoy Kamennii.
(b) Sergei Croisette.
(c) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
(d) Stella Volkova.
2. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
(a) A record of war.
(b) An entire Stuka plane embedded in muck.
(c) A tank.
(d) A photograph of importance.
3. Who is the actual author of the footage?
(a) Nora Volkova.
(b) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
(c) Stella Volkova.
(d) Sergei Crosette.
4. What does Cayce ask Voytek to do?
(a) Find Ngemi.
(b) Go to Paris.
(c) Contact Hobbs for her.
(d) Pick up Damien's keys again.
5. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(a) Her father.
(d) An unknown Russian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
2. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
3. What is an ofshornaya zona?
4. What does Ivy want to know?
5. What upsets Damien so much?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
2. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
5. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
6. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
7. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
8. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
9. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
10. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)