|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) Aleutian Islands.
2. What does Margot e-mail Cayce about?
(a) To find out if she gave her keys to anyone else.
(b) If her mother is in New York.
(c) If she is still in Japan.
(d) How long she will be in London.
3. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
(a) The interface scaffolding.
(b) A Curta.
(c) A new car.
(d) A business licence.
4. Who does Cayce talk to as she wanders through the wasteland?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
5. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
(b) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(c) By surfing the internet.
(d) By hacking Sigil's files.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
2. Who are the couple in the footage supposed to represent?
3. What does Cayce ask Voytek to do?
4. What does Judy want to do?
5. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
2. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
3. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
4. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
5. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
6. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
7. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
8. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
9. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
10. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)