|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
2. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
(a) A bone fragment.
(b) A glass shard.
(c) A plastic fragment.
(d) A T-shaped piece of a claymore mine.
3. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
(a) She question him about the footage.
(b) She quizzes him about his postings.
(c) She asks how he got there.
(d) She asks for ID.
4. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
(a) I need you.
(b) I love you.
(c) Wish you were here.
(d) I miss you.
5. Where does Baranov live?
(a) Outside of Bournemouth.
(b) Outside of Weymouth.
(c) On the Isle of Wight.
(d) Near Portsmouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sigil Technologies?
2. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
3. What does Cayce reveal to her mother about the clips her mother sent her that are supposed to have been communication from her father?
4. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
5. What does Ivy want to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
2. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
3. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
4. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
5. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
6. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
7. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
8. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
9. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
10. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)