|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
2. Who are the couple in the footage supposed to represent?
(a) Nora's parents.
(b) Stella and her brother.
(c) The perfect couple.
(d) Nora's future projection.
3. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By surfing the internet.
(b) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
(c) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(d) By hacking Sigil's files.
4. What does Cayce realize?
(a) She's been duped.
(b) She's been drugged.
(c) She's been bugged.
(d) She's been double crossed.
5. How much does Cayce plan to bill out on Mainwaring's Visa?
(a) Four hundred pounds.
(b) Six thousand pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) Four and a half thousand pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
2. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
3. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
4. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
5. What does Parkaboy reveal to Cayce?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
2. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
5. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
6. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
7. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
8. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
9. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
10. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)