|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people know that Cayce is on her way to Russia?
2. What number is the Curta calculator they are looking at?
3. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
(a) Children playing.
(b) Traffic lights.
(c) Cars on the streets.
(d) Birds singing or dogs barking.
4. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
5. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
(a) Threatens Cayce.
(b) Slaps Cayce across the face.
(c) Bribes Cayce.
(d) Drugs Cayce's drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
2. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
3. Who does Peter contact when he arrives at the President Hotel just as three men are taking Cayce away?
4. What kind of Hotmail address does Hobbs send Cayce?
5. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
2. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
3. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
4. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
5. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
6. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
7. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
8. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
9. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
10. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)