|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
(d) One of the men who mugged her.
2. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
(a) That another date may glean an entire e-mail address.
(b) That he should seduce Sigil's owner.
(c) That he has no moral center.
(d) That he can sleep his way to the top.
3. Who does Cayce talk to as she wanders through the wasteland?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What number is the Curta calculator they are looking at?
5. Where is Ivy getting her information from?
(c) Mama Anarchia - another F:F:F poster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
2. What does Cayce offer Baranov in return for information?
3. What does Cayce realize?
4. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
5. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
2. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
3. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
4. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
5. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
6. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
7. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
8. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
9. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
10. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)