|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
(a) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
(b) Sergei Croisette.
(c) Stella Volkova.
(d) Bolshoy Kamennii.
2. Who is watching her flat in New York?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
3. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
(a) A.N. Polakov.
(b) A N. Arakov.
(c) P.N. Anakov.
(d) A.P. Nolavok.
4. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
(a) She is at his place.
(b) She is still at Darryl's.
(c) She is at Blue Ant.
(d) She is on her way to Taki.
5. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
(a) A glass shard.
(b) A bone fragment.
(c) A plastic fragment.
(d) A T-shaped piece of a claymore mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkaboy reveal in an e-mail that Judy has done?
2. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
3. What does Hobbs give Cayce in return for the Curta?
4. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
5. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
2. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
3. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
4. What does Cayce write in her email to A.N.Polakov?
5. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
6. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
7. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
8. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
9. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
10. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)