|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
2. How long is Cayce wandering in the wastelands?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Two hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Three hours.
3. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
(b) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
(c) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
(d) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
4. Who does Cayce come face to face with at the President Hotel?
5. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
(a) Peter (Parkaboy)
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
2. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
3. What is Sigil Technologies?
4. What does Cayce offer Baranov in return for information?
5. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
2. What does Darryl discover about the map from Taki after Judy leaves for Japan?
3. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
4. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
5. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
6. What is behind the invitation that Magda gives Cayce for dinner?
7. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
8. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
9. What is the reason Bigend gives for hiring Dorotea after all she has done to Cayce?
10. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)