|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Pamela Mainwaring's place, facilitating travel and other details for Bigend?
(a) Sylvie Jeppson.
(b) Sandra Johnson.
(c) Joseph Sylvan.
(d) Jerry Sinclair.
2. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
(b) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
(c) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
(d) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
3. What upsets Damien so much?
(a) They ruin the film he is making.
(b) They quit without warning.
(c) The plane is torn apart for souveniers.
(d) The Russian excavation crew plunders the pilot's corpse.
4. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
(a) Slaps Cayce across the face.
(b) Drugs Cayce's drink.
(c) Threatens Cayce.
(d) Bribes Cayce.
5. What is the name of the man who comes out of Blue Ant as Cayce is going in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
2. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
3. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
4. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
5. What does Parkaboy's e-mail to Cayce discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
2. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
3. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
4. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
5. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
6. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
7. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
8. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
9. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
10. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)