|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the couple in the footage supposed to represent?
(a) Nora's parents.
(b) Stella and her brother.
(c) The perfect couple.
(d) Nora's future projection.
2. What does Cayce promise Stella?
(a) That she will not return.
(b) That she will lie to Bigend.
(c) That she will respect and maintain their privacy.
(d) That she will help her to promote Nora's work.
3. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) His level of commitment.
(b) His identity.
(c) The amount of information he has on her.
(d) His nationality.
4. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
5. How many people know that Cayce is on her way to Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
2. What upsets Damien so much?
3. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
4. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
5. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cayce leave the hospital?
2. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
3. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
4. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
5. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
6. What concern does Parkaboy communicate to Cayce regarding Judy and Taki?
7. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
8. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
9. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
10. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)