|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sigil Technologies?
(a) The Russian connection.
(b) Cayce's next contract.
(c) A watermarking company.
(d) Boone's employer.
2. What does Judy want to do?
(a) Meet Taki in person.
(b) Reveal the truth.
(c) Talk to Cayce.
(d) Contact Taki herself.
3. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
(a) Threatens Cayce.
(b) Slaps Cayce across the face.
(c) Bribes Cayce.
(d) Drugs Cayce's drink.
4. What kind of Hotmail address does Hobbs send Cayce?
(a) All lower case.
(b) All capitals.
(c) All numerical.
(d) All symbols.
5. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
(a) 'Observe the protocol'.
(b) 'Pick the correct numbers.'
(c) 'Follow the prompts.'
(d) 'Supply any information requested.'
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prototypes did Nendeln Liechtenstein keep in his home until 1988?
2. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
3. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
4. What does Parkaboy reveal in an e-mail that Judy has done?
5. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
2. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
3. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
4. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
5. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
6. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
7. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
8. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
9. How does Ngemi alter Greenaway's perspective and initial impressions of him?
10. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)