|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Italy.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To Japan.
(d) To Paris.
2. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
(a) Stella Volkova.
(b) Sergei Croisette.
(c) Bolshoy Kamennii.
(d) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
3. What do Magda, Voytek and Ngemi want Cayce to do?
(a) Help them to sell ZX-81's.
(b) Help them to sell her line of hats.
(c) Help them to get to Japan.
(d) Help them approach Bigend for financing.
4. What time does Greenaway's business open?
5. What does Darryl do that complicates things?
(a) He threatens Taki, asking him to reveal Mystic members.
(b) He reveals to Taki that Keiko is not real.
(c) He deletes the new jpeg from Taki.
(d) He shows Taki's messages to Judy (the real 'Keiko').
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the actual author of the footage?
2. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
3. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
4. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
5. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
2. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
3. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
4. What does Cayce do when a response to her email comes just a short time later?
5. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
6. What does Cayce ask of Ngemi through Voytek?
7. What is the significance of the T-shaped map that the watermarks are coded in?
8. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
9. What surprises Cayce about the author of the footage?
10. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)