|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
(a) A watermark.
(b) A secret message.
(c) An email address.
(d) A hidden location.
2. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(b) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(c) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(d) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
3. Why do they create this?
(a) To contact each other secretly.
(b) To post anonymously on F:F:F.
(c) To confuse footageheads.
(d) To identify their segment from,
4. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
(c) A sore back.
(d) A migraine.
5. What can she see from her hotel room?
(a) The woods that surround the Imperial Palace.
(b) The airport.
(c) The market.
(d) The entire cityscape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
2. Who invented the Curta calculators?
3. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
4. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
5. What arrangements has he made for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
2. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
3. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
4. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
5. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
6. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
7. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
8. What is a 'cool hunter'?
9. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
10. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)