|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
(a) A partnership.
(b) A very high commission.
(c) A new car.
(d) A paid vacation.
2. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Public parks.
(b) Sky scrapers.
(c) Public libraries.
(d) Any style of recognizable brand.
3. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(a) Tim Hortons
(b) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
(c) The Michelin man.
4. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Chicago site.
(b) The New York site.
(c) The London site.
(d) The Osaka site.
5. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Signs of favoritism.
(b) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(c) Interest in Dorotea.
(d) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
2. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
3. What else does Cayce require immediately?
4. What does Cayce's mother send her?
5. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
2. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
3. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
4. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
5. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
6. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
7. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
8. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
9. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
10. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)