Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
(a) At Bigend's building.
(b) At Damien's flat.
(c) At the Plaza.
(d) At the Sheraton.
2. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In little Italy.
(c) In Soho.
(d) In Geneva.
3. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
(a) Watches a movie.
(b) Reviews F:F:F database.
(d) Talks to Boon.
5. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(d) Billy Prion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
3. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
4. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
5. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayce so upset with Boone after the meeting at Blue Ant?
2. What information do Volkov's people manage to uncover for her?
3. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
4. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
5. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
6. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
7. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
8. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
9. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
10. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)