|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
(a) His mother, Mushi.
(b) His friend Stone.
(c) His sister Magda.
(d) His wife Helena.
2. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Green Caterpillar.
(b) Yellow Bug.
(c) Purple Fly.
(d) Blue Ant.
3. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
(a) He agrees to contact Keiko when her friend arrives.
(b) He agrees to give Keiko's friend any information he has.
(c) He promises to send a gift home for Keiko.
(d) He agrees to meet Keiko's friend from the US.
4. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a lawyer.
5. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him she can't look at it.
(b) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(c) She tells him it is fine.
(d) She tells him she quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
2. Where does Cayce normally live?
3. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
4. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
5. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
2. What information do Volkov's people manage to uncover for her?
3. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
4. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
5. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
6. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
7. What is a 'cool hunter'?
8. How does Peter/Parkaboy manage to find her?
9. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
10. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)