|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Upside down world.
(b) Water world.
(c) Mirror world.
(d) Backwards world.
2. What does F:F:F stand for?
(a) Fetish Footage Forum.
(b) Fair Footage Finally.
(c) First Fair Footage.
(d) Finally Fair Footage.
3. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul capture.
(b) Soul sucking.
(c) Soul disturbance.
(d) Soul delay.
4. What does he entice her with?
(a) A permanent position on salary.
(b) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(c) Another job.
(d) His company.
5. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Nursery Rhymes.
(b) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(c) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(d) Peter Pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
3. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
4. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
5. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
2. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
3. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
4. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
5. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
6. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
7. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
8. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
9. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
10. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)