|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he entice her with?
(a) Another job.
(b) His company.
(c) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(d) A permanent position on salary.
2. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(b) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(c) Nursery Rhymes.
(d) Peter Pan.
3. Who responds to Keiko first?
4. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(b) She tells him it is fine.
(c) She tells him she can't look at it.
(d) She tells him she quits.
5. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Ashbury.
(b) Heinz Curta.
(c) Henry Curta.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
2. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
3. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
4. What is missing in the footage so far?
5. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
2. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
3. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
4. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
5. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
6. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
7. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
8. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
9. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
10. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)