|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they create this?
(a) To post anonymously on F:F:F.
(b) To identify their segment from,
(c) To contact each other secretly.
(d) To confuse footageheads.
2. How long is the number Taki gives Cayce?
(a) Two five digit numbers - 10 numbers in all.
(b) Four five digit numbers - 20 numbers in all.
(c) Three four digit numbers - 12 numbers in all.
(d) Six two digit numbers -12 numbers in all.
3. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
4. What does he entice her with?
(a) Another job.
(b) A permanent position on salary.
(c) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(d) His company.
5. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
(a) Has a t-shirt made from the photo Cayce gave him.
(b) Posts the photo that Cayce gave him online.
(c) Flies to New York.
(d) Emails Keiko from two separate cafes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two Italian men try to take when Cayce is leaving?
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
3. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
4. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
5. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
Short Essay Questions
1. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
2. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
3. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
4. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
5. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
6. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
7. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
8. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
9. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
10. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)