|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
(a) A very high commission.
(b) A paid vacation.
(c) A new car.
(d) A partnership.
2. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
(a) She makes coffee.
(b) She hits redial on the phone.
(c) She answers her messages.
(d) She makes sure she is alone.
3. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a real estate agent.
4. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
(a) His friend Stone.
(b) His wife Helena.
(c) His sister Magda.
(d) His mother, Mushi.
5. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
(a) That he is living in Hawaii.
(b) That he is trying to contact her.
(c) That he has remarried.
(d) That he is alive and well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
2. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
3. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
4. Who calls her shortly afterward?
5. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
2. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
3. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
4. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
5. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
6. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
7. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
8. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
9. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
10. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)