|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Sheraton.
(b) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(c) Tokyo Regency.
(d) Tokyo Hyatt.
2. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Yellow Bug.
(b) Blue Ant.
(c) Purple Fly.
(d) Green Caterpillar.
3. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
(c) Billy Prion.
4. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
5. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
(a) Russian intelligence.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) Russian liason.
(d) Damien's Russian line producer and girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
2. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
3. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
4. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
5. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
2. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
3. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
4. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
5. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
6. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
7. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
8. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
9. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
10. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)