|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Mirror world.
(b) Backwards world.
(c) Upside down world.
(d) Water world.
2. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
(b) Keystroke spyware.
3. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(a) The Michelin man.
(b) Tim Hortons
(d) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
4. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
(c) Boone Chu.
5. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
(a) Boone Chu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
2. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
3. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
4. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
5. How does she know how to defend herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
2. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
3. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
4. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
5. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
6. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
7. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
8. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
9. What is a 'cool hunter'?
10. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)