|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(b) Begin dating Cayce.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Replace her.
2. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
(b) Damien, Voytek, Fergal Collings and Marina Chtcheglova.
(c) Dorotea and two bodyguards.
(d) Bernard and his wife.
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
(b) New York.
4. What does Boone tell her?
(a) They have been under surveillance since their arrival.
(b) He has feelings for her so he followed her.
(c) He is worried that they might be in trouble.
(d) He is unable to fight as well as she can.
5. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) His new telephone number.
(b) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
(c) An address that she can reach him at.
(d) A photo of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
2. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
3. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
4. How does she know how to defend herself?
5. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
2. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
3. What does Cayce discover about the email address for the author of the footage?
4. What surprises Cayce about Dorotea's motives for her ongoing sabotage?
5. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
6. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
7. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
8. Why is Cayce taken to the Dream Academy under Volkov's control?
9. What is the difference between Cayce's disclosure to Parkaboy, and her disclosure to Boone?
10. How is the value of Curta calculators being established?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)