|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
(a) He asks what she thinks of the footage kiss.
(b) He asks her if she likes Dorotea.
(c) He asks her where Damien is.
(d) He asks her formally if she wants to date.
2. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
(a) In Soho.
(b) In Geneva.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In little Italy.
3. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(c) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(d) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
4. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
(b) Taki's telephone number.
(c) The watermark number.
(d) The author's telephone number.
5. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(c) Billy Prion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
2. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
3. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
4. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
5. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
2. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
3. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
4. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
5. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
6. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
7. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
8. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
9. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
10. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)