|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Green Caterpillar.
(b) Blue Ant.
(c) Purple Fly.
(d) Yellow Bug.
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
(a) Hanging her father's photo with the missing at the WTC.
(b) Her father's new business venture.
(c) Her last phone call with her father.
(d) The last time she and her father had dinner.
3. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Peter Pan.
(b) Nursery Rhymes.
(c) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(d) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
4. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The London site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The Osaka site.
(d) The New York site.
5. Who calls her shortly afterward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce call this particular city?
2. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
3. What does Cayce's mother send her?
4. What does Taki do from home?
5. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
2. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
3. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
4. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
5. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
6. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
7. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
8. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
9. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
10. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)