|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(d) Billy Prion.
2. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
(d) Boone Chu.
3. What does he entice her with?
(a) Another job.
(b) His company.
(c) A permanent position on salary.
(d) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
4. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Keiko and Musashi.
(b) Parkaboy and Damien.
(c) Musashi and Damien.
(d) Damien and Keiko.
5. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
(a) Back to Damien's flat.
(b) To Taki's house.
(c) To Boone's ex-girlfriend's apartment.
(d) Back home again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
2. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
3. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
4. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
5. What arrangements has he made for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bigend call Cayce to Blue Ant?
2. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
3. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
4. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
5. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
6. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
7. How does Cayce respond when Magda mentions the footage and why?
8. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
9. What other factors contributed to their interest in Cayce?
10. What information do Volkov's people manage to uncover for her?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)