|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) A clown theme.
(b) An early version of the Michelin man.
(c) A cave man theme.
(d) An artful display.
2. What does Taki do from home?
(a) Investigates another footage site.
(b) Sends a jpeg map which has 135 number groupings on it.
(c) Books his flight to meet Keiko in person.
(d) Contacts Blue Ant and reports in.
3. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A character named Keiko.
(b) A message.
(c) A footage segment of their own.
(d) A watermark.
4. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
(a) She asks them to replace her Rickson's jacket.
(b) She asks them for a platinum laptop.
(c) She asks them to find Taki.
(d) She asks them to contact Damien.
5. What else does Cayce require immediately?
(a) An invitation to an exclusive opening.
(b) A table at an exclusive restaurant.
(c) A vehicle and a driver.
(d) A haircut and a wardrobe to match it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
2. Where does Cayce normally live?
3. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
4. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
5. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
2. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
3. Who is Judy and what does Darryl do that complicates everything?
4. What is a 'cool hunter'?
5. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
6. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
7. What does Cayce learn about the Russian connection and who is involved?
8. What information do Volkov's people manage to uncover for her?
9. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
10. What changes occur in Cayce's life as a result of finding Stella and Nora, and her search for them?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)