|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
(a) Russian intelligence.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) Damien's Russian line producer and girlfriend.
(d) Russian liason.
2. Who calls her shortly afterward?
3. What is missing in the footage so far?
(c) Subject matter.
4. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
(a) He died in Vietname.
(b) He died in the WTC disaster.
(c) He disappeared when she was a baby.
(d) He died as a POW.
5. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks they are inciteful.
(b) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(c) He thinks they are honest.
(d) He believes they have merit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce call this particular city?
2. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
3. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
4. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
5. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
2. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
3. What is a 'cool hunter'?
4. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
5. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
6. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
7. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
8. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
9. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
10. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)