|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taki do from home?
(a) Investigates another footage site.
(b) Sends a jpeg map which has 135 number groupings on it.
(c) Contacts Blue Ant and reports in.
(d) Books his flight to meet Keiko in person.
2. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(c) His own.
3. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Chicago site.
(b) The Osaka site.
(c) The New York site.
(d) The London site.
4. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Henry Curta.
(b) Heinz Curta.
(c) Curt Ashbury.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
5. Who meets them at the airport at their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about these items?
2. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
3. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
4. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
5. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
2. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
3. What is a 'cool hunter'?
4. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
5. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
6. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
7. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
8. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
9. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
10. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)