|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Personal infomation.
(b) Telephone numbers.
(c) Business cards.
(d) E-mail addresses.
2. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An early version of the Michelin man.
(b) A cave man theme.
(c) An artful display.
(d) A clown theme.
3. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
(a) Filmy and Maurice.
(b) Bill and Jenny.
(c) Chuck and Ethel.
(d) Bob and Dean.
4. What does F:F:F stand for?
(a) Finally Fair Footage.
(b) Fair Footage Finally.
(c) First Fair Footage.
(d) Fetish Footage Forum.
5. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
(b) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(c) Another browser threat.
(d) A box with another Michelin man inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
2. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
3. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
4. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
5. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
Short Essay Questions
1. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
2. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
3. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
4. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
5. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
6. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
7. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
8. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
9. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
10. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)