|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
(a) Dorotea and two bodyguards.
(b) Damien, Voytek, Fergal Collings and Marina Chtcheglova.
(d) Bernard and his wife.
2. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
(c) Boone Chu.
3. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) A photo of her father.
(b) An address that she can reach him at.
(c) His new telephone number.
(d) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
4. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
(a) Parker Brothers.
(b) Heinzi & Plaff.
(c) Tommy Hilfiger.
(d) Harvey Nichols.
5. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
(a) For coffee.
(b) For a ride.
(c) To the market.
(d) For breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
2. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
3. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
4. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
5. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce finally reveal to Parkaboy, and what is his response?
2. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
3. What does Boone reveal in his telephone call to Cayce?
4. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
5. How does Boone convince Cayce that he is on her side?
6. What other factors contributed to their interest in Cayce?
7. What is Cayce's response to her drink being drugged by Dorotea?
8. What kind of help is Cayce hoping to get from Ngemi beyond the introduction to Baranov?
9. Who are the people represented again and again in Nora's work?
10. What incident occurs on his shoot that has Damien so upset?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)