|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul sucking.
(b) Soul delay.
(c) Soul disturbance.
(d) Soul capture.
2. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
(a) On a site called H:H:H.
(b) On a site called G:G:G.
(c) On a site called K:K:K.
(d) On a site called F:F:F.
3. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
(b) An autographed photo of Keiko.
(c) A note from Keiko.
(d) A scarf from Keiko.
4. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
(b) The watermark number.
(c) Taki's telephone number.
(d) The author's telephone number.
5. What can she see from her hotel room?
(a) The airport.
(b) The entire cityscape.
(c) The market.
(d) The woods that surround the Imperial Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
2. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
3. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
4. What does Taki do from home?
5. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a 'cool hunter'?
2. Where does Boone take Cayce when they are attempting to lose the Italians that are trying to steal her laptop and what does he do to ensure their escape?
3. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
4. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
5. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
6. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
7. Who calls as she is discussing Footage with Parkaboy, and why?
8. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
9. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
10. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)