|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
(b) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
(c) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(d) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
2. What does F:F:F stand for?
(a) Finally Fair Footage.
(b) Fetish Footage Forum.
(c) First Fair Footage.
(d) Fair Footage Finally.
3. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
(a) A migraine.
(d) A sore back.
4. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul disturbance.
(b) Soul delay.
(c) Soul sucking.
(d) Soul capture.
5. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) His new telephone number.
(b) A photo of her father.
(c) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
(d) An address that she can reach him at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Cayce require immediately?
2. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
3. What does Boone tell her?
4. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
5. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
Short Essay Questions
1. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
2. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
3. What does Parkaboy's email to Cayce reveal?
4. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
5. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
6. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
7. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
8. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
9. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
10. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)