|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her father taught her.
(b) She took martial arts.
(c) Her brother taught her.
(d) She learned from material on line.
2. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(b) He believes they have merit.
(c) He thinks they are honest.
(d) He thinks they are inciteful.
3. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Heinz Curta.
(b) Curt Ashbury.
(c) Henry Curta.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
4. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
(a) He agrees to contact Keiko when her friend arrives.
(b) He agrees to give Keiko's friend any information he has.
(c) He promises to send a gift home for Keiko.
(d) He agrees to meet Keiko's friend from the US.
5. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
(a) She asks them to replace her Rickson's jacket.
(b) She asks them to contact Damien.
(c) She asks them to find Taki.
(d) She asks them for a platinum laptop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
2. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
3. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
4. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
5. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
2. Why is Cayce hypersensitive about going back to her room?
3. How does Dorotea assault Cayce?
4. What is a 'cool hunter'?
5. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
6. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
7. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
8. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
9. What is Bigend's motive for taking Cayce out for a drink before driving her home?
10. What does Cayce have an insurmountable aversion to?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)