|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) A box with another Michelin man inside.
(b) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
(c) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(d) Another browser threat.
2. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
(a) That he is trying to contact her.
(b) That he is alive and well.
(c) That he is living in Hawaii.
(d) That he has remarried.
3. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(d) Billy Prion.
4. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
(c) Boone Chu.
5. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(a) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
2. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
3. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
4. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
5. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
Short Essay Questions
1. What immediately becomes second nature to her, who does she have to thank and why?
2. Why is Cayce uncomfortable when she is in the apartment of Boone's ex?
3. Who is Magda and what is her occupation?
4. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
5. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
6. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
7. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
8. What is a 'cool hunter'?
9. What is so special about the segments that are being posted on line called the 'footage'?
10. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)