|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
(a) She makes sure she is alone.
(b) She makes coffee.
(c) She answers her messages.
(d) She hits redial on the phone.
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
(a) Hanging her father's photo with the missing at the WTC.
(b) Her father's new business venture.
(c) Her last phone call with her father.
(d) The last time she and her father had dinner.
3. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Herzstark.
(b) Henry Curta.
(c) Curt Ashbury.
(d) Heinz Curta.
4. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
(a) A Footage segment.
(b) Her favorite movie.
(c) Dorotea's new logo.
(d) An ad featuring Billy Prion.
5. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
(b) An autographed photo of Keiko.
(c) A note from Keiko.
(d) A scarf from Keiko.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
2. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
3. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
4. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
5. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cayce get from the airport to her hotel and why?
2. What has Parkaboy insinuated to Taki on Keiko's behalf to ensure his cooperation with Cayce?
3. How does Boone describe himself and what convinces Cayce he is serious?
4. What enticement does Bigend call her with shortly after her discovery of Bibendum on the door?
5. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
6. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
7. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
8. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
9. What does Taki send Cayce after he leaves the restaurant meeting?
10. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)