|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
(a) She hits redial on the phone.
(b) She answers her messages.
(c) She makes coffee.
(d) She makes sure she is alone.
2. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(c) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(d) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
3. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
(b) The watermark number.
(c) The author's telephone number.
(d) Taki's telephone number.
4. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Signs of favoritism.
(b) Interest in Dorotea.
(c) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(d) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
5. Who calls her shortly afterward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
2. Who responds to Keiko first?
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
4. What is missing in the footage so far?
5. What does Cayce's mother send her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cayce describe as the day the world took a duck in the face?
2. What coincidence does Cayce feel pushes the envelope of believability?
3. What mistake do Voytek and his friends make where Cayce is concerned?
4. In what ways does Cayce take full advantage of Blue Ant's offer to provide her with anything she needs?
5. What is surprising to Cayce as she flies first class to Tokyo?
6. What does Boone withhold from Bigend when he meets them at the airport when they return?
7. When Cayce gets back to Damien's flat, what things tip her off that someone has been inside while she was gone?
8. What do she and Boone discuss over dinner and how are their plans facilitated?
9. what does Cayce do about her nervousness regarding returning to the room?
10. What two tasks does Hubertus Bigend hire Cayce for?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)