|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is watching her flat in New York?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
2. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
(a) She goes looking for a doctor.
(b) She calls out for someone to come.
(c) She showers and waits for someone to come.
(d) Cayce finds her clothes and escapes.
3. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
(a) 'Pick the correct numbers.'
(b) 'Supply any information requested.'
(c) 'Follow the prompts.'
(d) 'Observe the protocol'.
4. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
(a) Assurances that he will keep her more informed.
(b) Assurances that he will watch her back.
(c) Assurances that he is on her side.
(d) Assurances that he will stick around.
5. What is Sigil Technologies?
(a) The Russian connection.
(b) A watermarking company.
(c) Boone's employer.
(d) Cayce's next contract.
6. What upsets Damien so much?
(a) They quit without warning.
(b) They ruin the film he is making.
(c) The Russian excavation crew plunders the pilot's corpse.
(d) The plane is torn apart for souveniers.
7. What does Cayce reveal to her mother about the clips her mother sent her that are supposed to have been communication from her father?
(a) That they creep her out.
(b) That she is excited by them.
(c) That they depress her.
(d) That she is energized by them.
8. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By surfing the internet.
(b) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
(c) By hacking Sigil's files.
(d) By bugging Sigil's head office.
9. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She gives Bigend his name.
(b) She cleans it for him.
(c) She buys a new cube.
(d) She buys food for his cupboards.
10. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
(a) To get her to leave Blue Ant and London.
(b) To unnerve her so she couldn't do her job.
(c) To break her spirit.
(d) To ruin her reputation.
11. What does Margot e-mail Cayce about?
(a) If she is still in Japan.
(b) To find out if she gave her keys to anyone else.
(c) How long she will be in London.
(d) If her mother is in New York.
12. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
(a) His location and telephone number.
(b) His alternate email address.
(c) His date of birth.
(d) His real name to arrange for a ticket.
13. What does Darryl do that complicates things?
(a) He deletes the new jpeg from Taki.
(b) He shows Taki's messages to Judy (the real 'Keiko').
(c) He threatens Taki, asking him to reveal Mystic members.
(d) He reveals to Taki that Keiko is not real.
14. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
(a) Boone, then Pamela Mainwaring.
(b) Parkaboy, then Bigend.
(c) Bernard, then Dorotea.
(d) Bigend, then Parkaboy.
15. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
(a) She goes under it instead.
(b) She discovers a hole in the fence.
(c) She finds a gate.
(d) She uses her Rickson's jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce offer Baranov in return for information?
2. Where does Baranov live?
3. Who does Cayce meet at the coffee shop as directed online?
4. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
5. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)