|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
2. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
(a) That he has no moral center.
(b) That he should seduce Sigil's owner.
(c) That another date may glean an entire e-mail address.
(d) That he can sleep his way to the top.
3. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
4. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
(a) Children playing.
(b) Cars on the streets.
(c) Traffic lights.
(d) Birds singing or dogs barking.
5. What does Darryl do that complicates things?
(a) He shows Taki's messages to Judy (the real 'Keiko').
(b) He deletes the new jpeg from Taki.
(c) He threatens Taki, asking him to reveal Mystic members.
(d) He reveals to Taki that Keiko is not real.
6. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
(a) 'Pick the correct numbers.'
(b) 'Follow the prompts.'
(c) 'Supply any information requested.'
(d) 'Observe the protocol'.
7. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
(a) A record of war.
(b) A tank.
(c) An entire Stuka plane embedded in muck.
(d) A photograph of importance.
8. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
(a) She uses her Rickson's jacket.
(b) She discovers a hole in the fence.
(c) She goes under it instead.
(d) She finds a gate.
9. What upsets Damien so much?
(a) The Russian excavation crew plunders the pilot's corpse.
(b) They quit without warning.
(c) They ruin the film he is making.
(d) The plane is torn apart for souveniers.
10. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Japan.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Paris.
11. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
(a) A glass shard.
(b) A plastic fragment.
(c) A bone fragment.
(d) A T-shaped piece of a claymore mine.
12. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
(a) To his hometown.
(b) To see Magda again.
(c) To visit cryptographer, Baranov.
(d) To see Voytek.
13. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
14. How does watching Nora make Cayce feel?
(a) Small and insignificant.
(b) Lucky and healthy.
(c) Awed and amazed.
(d) Talentless and empty.
15. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
(b) To hide where she is going.
(c) To hide from the Russians.
(d) So she can make other purchases with the card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Greenaway's business open?
2. How many prototypes did Nendeln Liechtenstein keep in his home until 1988?
3. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
4. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
5. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)