|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(b) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
(c) By hacking Sigil's files.
(d) By surfing the internet.
2. How much does Cayce plan to bill out on Mainwaring's Visa?
(a) Four and a half thousand pounds.
(b) Four hundred pounds.
(c) Five hundred pounds.
(d) Six thousand pounds.
3. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
(a) To his hometown.
(b) To see Magda again.
(c) To see Voytek.
(d) To visit cryptographer, Baranov.
4. What does Cayce offer Baranov in return for information?
(a) To go to Lucian Greenaway and buy the ZX-81 he outbid him for.
(b) To give him access to a Platinum Visa for bidding on line.
(c) To pay for his time and effort.
(d) To get him information on ZX-81's available.
5. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
(a) She showers and waits for someone to come.
(b) She goes looking for a doctor.
(c) She calls out for someone to come.
(d) Cayce finds her clothes and escapes.
6. What number is the Curta calculator they are looking at?
7. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
8. Who is in the helicopter?
9. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
10. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
11. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) His level of commitment.
(b) His nationality.
(c) His identity.
(d) The amount of information he has on her.
12. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
(a) A new footage segment.
(b) A key to the map.
(c) A second map.
(d) A love letter from Judy.
13. Who is Ivy?
(a) Voytek's girlfriend.
(b) Damien's girlfriend.
(c) F:F:F's founder.
(d) Blue Ant's accountant.
14. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
(a) That he has no moral center.
(b) That he should seduce Sigil's owner.
(c) That another date may glean an entire e-mail address.
(d) That he can sleep his way to the top.
15. What does Judy want to do?
(a) Contact Taki herself.
(b) Meet Taki in person.
(c) Talk to Cayce.
(d) Reveal the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Pamela Mainwaring's place, facilitating travel and other details for Bigend?
2. After Cayce screams, where does she wake up?
3. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
4. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
5. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)