|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
(a) Assurances that he will watch her back.
(b) Assurances that he is on her side.
(c) Assurances that he will keep her more informed.
(d) Assurances that he will stick around.
2. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(a) An unknown Russian.
(c) Her father.
3. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
(a) That he should seduce Sigil's owner.
(b) That he has no moral center.
(c) That another date may glean an entire e-mail address.
(d) That he can sleep his way to the top.
4. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
(b) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
(c) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
(d) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
5. How does watching Nora make Cayce feel?
(a) Talentless and empty.
(b) Awed and amazed.
(c) Lucky and healthy.
(d) Small and insignificant.
6. How long is Cayce wandering in the wastelands?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hour.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Three hours.
7. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
(a) 'Follow the prompts.'
(b) 'Supply any information requested.'
(c) 'Pick the correct numbers.'
(d) 'Observe the protocol'.
8. What time does Greenaway's business open?
9. What group used the land site that Barnov's caravan group is on now?
(c) Strip club.
10. What does Ngemi advise Cayce to do on Sunday evening?
(a) Go home and get some rest.
(b) Email Greenaway to announce she is coming for the Curta.
(c) Forget the whole thing.
(d) Try to undercut Greenaway and save some money.
11. Where does Baranov live?
(a) Outside of Bournemouth.
(b) Near Portsmouth.
(c) On the Isle of Wight.
(d) Outside of Weymouth.
12. Who is the actual author of the footage?
(a) Nora Volkova.
(b) Pavel Zamoskvareche.
(c) Stella Volkova.
(d) Sergei Crosette.
13. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
(a) A record of war.
(b) An entire Stuka plane embedded in muck.
(c) A photograph of importance.
(d) A tank.
14. What does Cayce ask Voytek to do?
(a) Contact Hobbs for her.
(b) Pick up Damien's keys again.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Find Ngemi.
15. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
2. What surprise does Bigend spring on her?
3. Who is Ivy?
4. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
5. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)