|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivy want to know?
(a) If Cayce made it back to London okay.
(b) If Cayce is still in Japan.
(c) If Cayce knows who Keiko is.
(d) If Cayce found Taki.
2. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
(b) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
(c) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
(d) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
3. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She buys a new cube.
(b) She gives Bigend his name.
(c) She cleans it for him.
(d) She buys food for his cupboards.
4. Where does Cayce want Ngemi to take her?
(a) To visit cryptographer, Baranov.
(b) To his hometown.
(c) To see Magda again.
(d) To see Voytek.
5. What does Cayce realize?
(a) She's been drugged.
(b) She's been double crossed.
(c) She's been duped.
(d) She's been bugged.
6. What does Hobbs give Cayce in return for the Curta?
(a) A name.
(b) A Russian e-mail address.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) A map.
7. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
8. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
(a) That she is being followed.
(b) That someone is monitoring their communication.
(c) That they might be in danger.
(d) That none of what they do on line is actually private.
9. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
(a) Birds singing or dogs barking.
(b) Cars on the streets.
(c) Children playing.
(d) Traffic lights.
10. How many prototypes did Nendeln Liechtenstein keep in his home until 1988?
11. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
(a) Wish you were here.
(b) I love you.
(c) I need you.
(d) I miss you.
12. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
(a) A Curta.
(b) A new car.
(c) The interface scaffolding.
(d) A business licence.
13. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
(a) She calls out for someone to come.
(b) She showers and waits for someone to come.
(c) She goes looking for a doctor.
(d) Cayce finds her clothes and escapes.
14. Who is watching her flat in New York?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
15. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
(a) A tank.
(b) A photograph of importance.
(c) A record of war.
(d) An entire Stuka plane embedded in muck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce offer Baranov in return for information?
2. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
3. What is the name of the man who comes out of Blue Ant as Cayce is going in?
4. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
5. What does Parkaboy reveal in an e-mail that Judy has done?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)