|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
(a) A love letter from Judy.
(b) A new footage segment.
(c) A key to the map.
(d) A second map.
2. Who is Ivy?
(a) Voytek's girlfriend.
(b) Blue Ant's accountant.
(c) F:F:F's founder.
(d) Damien's girlfriend.
3. Who takes Pamela Mainwaring's place, facilitating travel and other details for Bigend?
(a) Jerry Sinclair.
(b) Sandra Johnson.
(c) Sylvie Jeppson.
(d) Joseph Sylvan.
4. What upsets Damien so much?
(a) The plane is torn apart for souveniers.
(b) The Russian excavation crew plunders the pilot's corpse.
(c) They ruin the film he is making.
(d) They quit without warning.
5. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(b) By hacking Sigil's files.
(c) By surfing the internet.
(d) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
6. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
(a) That none of what they do on line is actually private.
(b) That someone is monitoring their communication.
(c) That she is being followed.
(d) That they might be in danger.
7. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
(a) Slaps Cayce across the face.
(b) Drugs Cayce's drink.
(c) Threatens Cayce.
(d) Bribes Cayce.
8. What number is the Curta calculator they are looking at?
9. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
10. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She gives Bigend his name.
(b) She buys food for his cupboards.
(c) She buys a new cube.
(d) She cleans it for him.
11. What does Parkaboy reveal to Cayce?
(a) That the footage sites have been removed.
(b) That the photo of Keiko is an actual person.
(c) That there is new footage.
(d) That Darryl is sick.
12. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
(a) Peter (Parkaboy)
13. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(a) Her father.
(d) An unknown Russian.
14. What is Sigil Technologies?
(a) A watermarking company.
(b) Boone's employer.
(c) Cayce's next contract.
(d) The Russian connection.
15. What does Hobb's email to Cayce say that confuses her?
(a) 'Follow the prompts.'
(b) 'Pick the correct numbers.'
(c) 'Supply any information requested.'
(d) 'Observe the protocol'.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
2. What does Judy want to do?
3. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
4. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
5. What does Cayce do after eating and drinking what she was brought?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)