|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
(a) A Curta.
(b) The interface scaffolding.
(c) A business licence.
(d) A new car.
2. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
(b) Aleutian Islands.
(c) St. Petersburg.
3. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
(a) Assurances that he will keep her more informed.
(b) Assurances that he will watch her back.
(c) Assurances that he is on her side.
(d) Assurances that he will stick around.
4. What does Parkaboy's e-mail to Cayce discuss?
(a) Judy's threat to go to the authorities.
(b) Judy's increasing emotional and communicational involvment with Taki.
(d) Footage anomalies.
5. What does Cayce promise Stella?
(a) That she will not return.
(b) That she will lie to Bigend.
(c) That she will help her to promote Nora's work.
(d) That she will respect and maintain their privacy.
6. What does Ivy want to know?
(a) If Cayce is still in Japan.
(b) If Cayce found Taki.
(c) If Cayce knows who Keiko is.
(d) If Cayce made it back to London okay.
7. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
(a) A bone fragment.
(b) A glass shard.
(c) A T-shaped piece of a claymore mine.
(d) A plastic fragment.
8. Who invites Cayce out for dinner?
9. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
(a) That he has no moral center.
(b) That he should seduce Sigil's owner.
(c) That another date may glean an entire e-mail address.
(d) That he can sleep his way to the top.
10. What is Stella's relationship to Nora?
(a) Twin sister.
(c) Father's sister.
(d) Mother's sister.
11. What kind of help does Cayce ask Ngemi for after their meeting with Baranov?
(a) Help with the purchase of the Curta calculator.
(b) Help to arrange financing for the Curta.
(c) Help to negotiate with Baranov.
(d) Help to ensure Baranov is honest with her.
12. What year was the calculator manufactured in?
13. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Japan.
14. Who does Cayce talk to as she wanders through the wasteland?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
15. What group used the land site that Barnov's caravan group is on now?
(d) Strip club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
2. Who are the couple in the footage supposed to represent?
3. What does Cayce reveal to her mother about the clips her mother sent her that are supposed to have been communication from her father?
4. After Cayce screams, where does she wake up?
5. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)