|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
(a) His date of birth.
(b) His alternate email address.
(c) His real name to arrange for a ticket.
(d) His location and telephone number.
2. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
(a) A photograph of importance.
(b) A record of war.
(c) A tank.
(d) An entire Stuka plane embedded in muck.
3. What name is attached to the domain of the email Cayce sends her letter of introduction to?
(a) A N. Arakov.
(b) P.N. Anakov.
(c) A.P. Nolavok.
(d) A.N. Polakov.
4. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Germany.
(b) To Italy.
(c) To Japan.
(d) To Paris.
5. What does Parkaboy's e-mail to Cayce discuss?
(a) Footage anomalies.
(b) Judy's threat to go to the authorities.
(d) Judy's increasing emotional and communicational involvment with Taki.
6. Who are the couple in the footage supposed to represent?
(a) The perfect couple.
(b) Stella and her brother.
(c) Nora's future projection.
(d) Nora's parents.
7. What does Margot e-mail Cayce about?
(a) How long she will be in London.
(b) If she is still in Japan.
(c) To find out if she gave her keys to anyone else.
(d) If her mother is in New York.
8. What does Cayce sarcastically suggest to Boone?
(a) That another date may glean an entire e-mail address.
(b) That he should seduce Sigil's owner.
(c) That he has no moral center.
(d) That he can sleep his way to the top.
9. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She cleans it for him.
(b) She buys a new cube.
(c) She gives Bigend his name.
(d) She buys food for his cupboards.
10. Who does Cayce talk to as she wanders through the wasteland?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
11. What is Sigil Technologies?
(a) The Russian connection.
(b) Boone's employer.
(c) Cayce's next contract.
(d) A watermarking company.
12. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
(a) Cars on the streets.
(b) Traffic lights.
(c) Children playing.
(d) Birds singing or dogs barking.
13. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
(a) She quizzes him about his postings.
(b) She asks how he got there.
(c) She question him about the footage.
(d) She asks for ID.
14. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
(a) St. Petersburg.
(c) Aleutian Islands.
15. What does Cayce promise Stella?
(a) That she will help her to promote Nora's work.
(b) That she will not return.
(c) That she will lie to Bigend.
(d) That she will respect and maintain their privacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of Hotmail address does Hobbs send Cayce?
2. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
3. Who does Cayce come face to face with at the President Hotel?
4. What time does Greenaway's business open?
5. What does Ivy want to know?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)