|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cayce see as she is heading into Blue Ant?
(b) One of the men who mugged her.
2. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
(a) She is still at Darryl's.
(b) She is at Blue Ant.
(c) She is at his place.
(d) She is on her way to Taki.
3. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Japan.
4. What prompts Boone to call Bigend so that a meeting with Dorotea can be set up?
(a) He finds a link between Dorotea and Cayce's muggers.
(b) He sees Cayce's muggers outside Damien's flat.
(c) He sees Dorotea outside Damien's flat.
(d) He sees Dorotea meeting with Cayce's muggers.
5. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) To hide from the Russians.
(b) So she can make other purchases with the card.
(c) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
(d) To hide where she is going.
6. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
(a) Parkaboy, then Bigend.
(b) Bernard, then Dorotea.
(c) Boone, then Pamela Mainwaring.
(d) Bigend, then Parkaboy.
7. What does Damien e-mail to tell her they have found?
(a) A tank.
(b) An entire Stuka plane embedded in muck.
(c) A record of war.
(d) A photograph of importance.
8. How does watching Nora make Cayce feel?
(a) Lucky and healthy.
(b) Awed and amazed.
(c) Small and insignificant.
(d) Talentless and empty.
9. What does a search bot find?
(a) The footage's author.
(b) The city that the map represents.
(c) Cayce's father.
(d) The T-city is actually part of a claymore mine's arming mechanism.
10. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
11. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
12. How long is Cayce wandering in the wastelands?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Two hour.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Three hours.
13. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
(a) I love you.
(b) Wish you were here.
(c) I miss you.
(d) I need you.
14. What does Cayce ask Voytek to do?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Contact Hobbs for her.
(c) Find Ngemi.
(d) Pick up Damien's keys again.
15. Who takes Pamela Mainwaring's place, facilitating travel and other details for Bigend?
(a) Sylvie Jeppson.
(b) Sandra Johnson.
(c) Jerry Sinclair.
(d) Joseph Sylvan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Greenaway's business open?
2. Who answers the phone when Cayce calls Boone?
3. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
4. What upsets Damien so much?
5. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)