|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) So she can make other purchases with the card.
(b) To hide where she is going.
(c) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
(d) To hide from the Russians.
2. Who does Cayce come face to face with at the President Hotel?
3. What is an ofshornaya zona?
(a) Russia's offshore tax haven.
(b) Russia's capital.
(c) Russia's global domain.
(d) Russia's oil source.
4. How many people who follow the footage have managed to track down the author before Cayce?
5. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
(a) Wish you were here.
(b) I love you.
(c) I miss you.
(d) I need you.
6. What does Hobbs give Cayce in return for the Curta?
(a) A name.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) A Russian e-mail address.
(d) A map.
7. How many prototypes did Nendeln Liechtenstein keep in his home until 1988?
8. Who is Ivy?
(a) Blue Ant's accountant.
(b) Damien's girlfriend.
(c) Voytek's girlfriend.
(d) F:F:F's founder.
9. Who are the couple in the footage supposed to represent?
(a) Nora's future projection.
(b) The perfect couple.
(c) Stella and her brother.
(d) Nora's parents.
10. What does Parkaboy tell Cayce about where Judy is?
(a) She is at his place.
(b) She is on her way to Taki.
(c) She is at Blue Ant.
(d) She is still at Darryl's.
11. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
(a) A bone fragment.
(b) A glass shard.
(c) A T-shaped piece of a claymore mine.
(d) A plastic fragment.
12. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She buys a new cube.
(b) She buys food for his cupboards.
(c) She gives Bigend his name.
(d) She cleans it for him.
13. What does Cayce promise Stella?
(a) That she will help her to promote Nora's work.
(b) That she will respect and maintain their privacy.
(c) That she will not return.
(d) That she will lie to Bigend.
14. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) His level of commitment.
(b) The amount of information he has on her.
(c) His nationality.
(d) His identity.
15. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margot e-mail Cayce about?
2. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
3. How does she make sure it is really Parkaboy.
4. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
5. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)