|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prototypes did Nendeln Liechtenstein keep in his home until 1988?
2. What kind of help does Cayce ask Ngemi for after their meeting with Baranov?
(a) Help to arrange financing for the Curta.
(b) Help to ensure Baranov is honest with her.
(c) Help with the purchase of the Curta calculator.
(d) Help to negotiate with Baranov.
3. What does a search bot find?
(a) The T-city is actually part of a claymore mine's arming mechanism.
(b) Cayce's father.
(c) The city that the map represents.
(d) The footage's author.
4. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
(a) The interface scaffolding.
(b) A Curta.
(c) A new car.
(d) A business licence.
5. After Cayce screams, where does she wake up?
(a) In an airport lounge.
(b) In a basement room.
(c) In a hospital bed.
(d) In her hotel room.
6. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) To hide where she is going.
(b) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
(c) So she can make other purchases with the card.
(d) To hide from the Russians.
7. Who invites Cayce out for dinner?
8. What do Magda, Voytek and Ngemi want Cayce to do?
(a) Help them approach Bigend for financing.
(b) Help them to get to Japan.
(c) Help them to sell ZX-81's.
(d) Help them to sell her line of hats.
9. How does Cayce get over the razor wire fence?
(a) She goes under it instead.
(b) She uses her Rickson's jacket.
(c) She finds a gate.
(d) She discovers a hole in the fence.
10. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
(a) Assurances that he will watch her back.
(b) Assurances that he will stick around.
(c) Assurances that he is on her side.
(d) Assurances that he will keep her more informed.
11. How much does Cayce plan to bill out on Mainwaring's Visa?
(a) Five hundred pounds.
(b) Four hundred pounds.
(c) Six thousand pounds.
(d) Four and a half thousand pounds.
12. What extension follows the Hotmail address Hobbs sends?
13. What is lodged in Nora's brain?
(a) A bone fragment.
(b) A glass shard.
(c) A T-shaped piece of a claymore mine.
(d) A plastic fragment.
14. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) His level of commitment.
(b) His identity.
(c) The amount of information he has on her.
(d) His nationality.
15. What is Sigil Technologies?
(a) A watermarking company.
(b) Boone's employer.
(c) Cayce's next contract.
(d) The Russian connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
2. How long is Cayce wandering in the wastelands?
3. What is an ofshornaya zona?
4. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
5. What does Dorotea do in the lounge?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)