|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
(a) Posts the photo that Cayce gave him online.
(b) Flies to New York.
(c) Emails Keiko from two separate cafes.
(d) Has a t-shirt made from the photo Cayce gave him.
2. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(b) Tim Hortons
(c) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
(d) The Michelin man.
3. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
(a) The two Italians who chased her.
(b) The Rickson's MA-1 jacket she asked for.
(d) A miniature Michelin man.
4. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
(a) He disappeared when she was a baby.
(b) He died in the WTC disaster.
(c) He died in Vietname.
(d) He died as a POW.
5. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A footage segment of their own.
(b) A character named Keiko.
(c) A message.
(d) A watermark.
6. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Backwards world.
(b) Water world.
(c) Mirror world.
(d) Upside down world.
7. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Business cards.
(b) E-mail addresses.
(c) Personal infomation.
(d) Telephone numbers.
8. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(c) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
(d) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
9. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
10. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
(a) Back home again.
(b) To Taki's house.
(c) To Boone's ex-girlfriend's apartment.
(d) Back to Damien's flat.
11. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Parkaboy's travels.
(b) Any relevant footage sites.
(c) Damien's exploits.
(d) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
12. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Messages are waiting for her.
(b) Furniture has been moved.
(c) Someone has broken in.
(d) Damien is home.
13. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(b) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(c) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(d) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
14. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
(a) Her last phone call with her father.
(b) Her father's new business venture.
(c) Hanging her father's photo with the missing at the WTC.
(d) The last time she and her father had dinner.
15. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Another browser threat.
(b) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(c) A box with another Michelin man inside.
(d) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who responds to Keiko first?
2. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
3. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
4. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
5. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)