|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She took martial arts.
(b) Her brother taught her.
(c) She learned from material on line.
(d) Her father taught her.
2. What do the two Italian men try to take when Cayce is leaving?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her phone.
(c) Her laptop.
(d) Her jacket.
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
(c) New York.
4. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(d) She is a dancer.
5. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A watermark.
(b) A character named Keiko.
(c) A footage segment of their own.
(d) A message.
6. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
(a) Her father's new business venture.
(b) Hanging her father's photo with the missing at the WTC.
(c) The last time she and her father had dinner.
(d) Her last phone call with her father.
7. Who meets them at the airport at their destination?
8. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
(a) A new car.
(b) A partnership.
(c) A paid vacation.
(d) A very high commission.
9. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
(a) Posts the photo that Cayce gave him online.
(b) Has a t-shirt made from the photo Cayce gave him.
(c) Emails Keiko from two separate cafes.
(d) Flies to New York.
10. What does F:F:F stand for?
(a) Finally Fair Footage.
(b) Fetish Footage Forum.
(c) First Fair Footage.
(d) Fair Footage Finally.
11. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(c) Billy Prion.
12. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
(a) Damien's Russian line producer and girlfriend.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) Russian liason.
(d) Russian intelligence.
13. What does he entice her with?
(a) Another job.
(b) His company.
(c) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(d) A permanent position on salary.
14. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
15. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Osaka site.
(b) The New York site.
(c) The London site.
(d) The Chicago site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
2. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
3. How long is the number Taki gives Cayce?
4. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
5. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)