|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
2. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Interest in Dorotea.
(b) Signs of favoritism.
(c) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(d) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
3. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Personal infomation.
(b) Business cards.
(c) Telephone numbers.
(d) E-mail addresses.
4. Where does Cayce normally live?
(a) New York.
5. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Damien and Keiko.
(b) Parkaboy and Damien.
(c) Musashi and Damien.
(d) Keiko and Musashi.
6. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
(a) She tells him about Dorotea and her phobias.
(b) She tells him about her father.
(c) She tells him her theories about soul delay in travel.
(d) She tells him what she does for a living.
7. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
(b) Boone Chu.
8. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are made entirely of plastic.
(b) They are unbreakable.
(c) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(d) They are the largest of thier kind.
9. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
(d) Billy Prion.
10. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(b) His long lost daughter.
(c) His unfaithful wife.
(d) His runaway accountant.
11. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Yellow Bug.
(b) Purple Fly.
(c) Blue Ant.
(d) Green Caterpillar.
12. What does he entice her with?
(a) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(b) A permanent position on salary.
(c) His company.
(d) Another job.
13. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
(b) The watermark number.
(c) Taki's telephone number.
(d) The author's telephone number.
14. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(c) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(d) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
15. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Any style of recognizable brand.
(b) Sky scrapers.
(c) Public libraries.
(d) Public parks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
2. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
3. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
4. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
5. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)