|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
2. Where does Cayce normally live?
(b) New York.
3. What does Boone tell her?
(a) He has feelings for her so he followed her.
(b) They have been under surveillance since their arrival.
(c) He is worried that they might be in trouble.
(d) He is unable to fight as well as she can.
4. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) His new telephone number.
(b) An address that she can reach him at.
(c) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
(d) A photo of her father.
5. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(a) The Michelin man.
(b) Tim Hortons
(d) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
6. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
(a) That he has remarried.
(b) That he is living in Hawaii.
(c) That he is trying to contact her.
(d) That he is alive and well.
7. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
(a) She tells him her theories about soul delay in travel.
(b) She tells him about her father.
(c) She tells him what she does for a living.
(d) She tells him about Dorotea and her phobias.
8. What do the two Italian men try to take when Cayce is leaving?
(a) Her jacket.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her phone.
(d) Her laptop.
9. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
(a) He asks her if she likes Dorotea.
(b) He asks her formally if she wants to date.
(c) He asks what she thinks of the footage kiss.
(d) He asks her where Damien is.
10. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
(a) An ad featuring Billy Prion.
(b) Her favorite movie.
(c) A Footage segment.
(d) Dorotea's new logo.
11. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Osaka site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The London site.
(d) The New York site.
12. Who responds to Keiko first?
13. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An artful display.
(b) A cave man theme.
(c) An early version of the Michelin man.
(d) A clown theme.
14. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul capture.
(b) Soul delay.
(c) Soul sucking.
(d) Soul disturbance.
15. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(b) Her mother's.
(d) Pamela Mainwaring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
2. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
3. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
4. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
5. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)