|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An artful display.
(b) A clown theme.
(c) An early version of the Michelin man.
(d) A cave man theme.
2. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
(a) Emails Keiko from two separate cafes.
(b) Has a t-shirt made from the photo Cayce gave him.
(c) Posts the photo that Cayce gave him online.
(d) Flies to New York.
3. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(a) His own.
4. How long is the number Taki gives Cayce?
(a) Six two digit numbers -12 numbers in all.
(b) Two five digit numbers - 10 numbers in all.
(c) Four five digit numbers - 20 numbers in all.
(d) Three four digit numbers - 12 numbers in all.
5. Where does Cayce normally live?
(c) New York.
6. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Begin dating Cayce.
(b) Replace her.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
7. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
(a) She tells him about her father.
(b) She tells him her theories about soul delay in travel.
(c) She tells him about Dorotea and her phobias.
(d) She tells him what she does for a living.
8. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(b) Billy Prion.
9. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Telephone numbers.
(b) Business cards.
(c) Personal infomation.
(d) E-mail addresses.
10. What can she see from her hotel room?
(a) The woods that surround the Imperial Palace.
(b) The entire cityscape.
(c) The airport.
(d) The market.
11. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Parkaboy's travels.
(b) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
(c) Damien's exploits.
(d) Any relevant footage sites.
12. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
13. What do the two Italian men try to take when Cayce is leaving?
(a) Her phone.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her laptop.
(d) Her jacket.
14. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Another browser threat.
(b) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(c) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
(d) A box with another Michelin man inside.
15. What is missing in the footage so far?
(b) Subject matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls her shortly afterward?
2. How does she know how to defend herself?
3. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
4. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
5. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)