|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boone want Cayce to send him?
(a) Taki's jpeg.
(b) Her old Rickson's jacket.
(c) Her email address.
(d) Her home address.
2. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Water world.
(b) Mirror world.
(c) Upside down world.
(d) Backwards world.
3. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
(a) Knife sets.
(b) Luggage sets.
(c) Pots and pans.
(d) Curta calculators.
4. What is missing in the footage so far?
(a) Subject matter.
5. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) A note from Keiko.
(b) An autographed photo of Keiko.
(c) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
(d) A scarf from Keiko.
6. What does Taki do from home?
(a) Books his flight to meet Keiko in person.
(b) Sends a jpeg map which has 135 number groupings on it.
(c) Investigates another footage site.
(d) Contacts Blue Ant and reports in.
7. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(b) Interest in Dorotea.
(c) Signs of favoritism.
(d) Signs of complicity with Hub.
8. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
(a) She hits redial on the phone.
(b) She makes sure she is alone.
(c) She makes coffee.
(d) She answers her messages.
9. Who meets them at the airport at their destination?
10. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
11. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
(a) At the Sheraton.
(b) At Damien's flat.
(c) At Bigend's building.
(d) At the Plaza.
12. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Begin dating Cayce.
(b) Propose to her.
(c) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(d) Replace her.
13. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
(a) Harvey Nichols.
(b) Tommy Hilfiger.
(c) Parker Brothers.
(d) Heinzi & Plaff.
14. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her father taught her.
(b) She learned from material on line.
(c) Her brother taught her.
(d) She took martial arts.
15. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(b) His long lost daughter.
(c) His runaway accountant.
(d) His unfaithful wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
2. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
3. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
4. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
5. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)