|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
(a) He disappeared when she was a baby.
(b) He died in the WTC disaster.
(c) He died as a POW.
(d) He died in Vietname.
2. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Any style of recognizable brand.
(b) Public libraries.
(c) Public parks.
(d) Sky scrapers.
3. How long is the number Taki gives Cayce?
(a) Two five digit numbers - 10 numbers in all.
(b) Six two digit numbers -12 numbers in all.
(c) Four five digit numbers - 20 numbers in all.
(d) Three four digit numbers - 12 numbers in all.
4. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Keiko and Musashi.
(b) Musashi and Damien.
(c) Damien and Keiko.
(d) Parkaboy and Damien.
5. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her brother taught her.
(b) Her father taught her.
(c) She took martial arts.
(d) She learned from material on line.
6. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
(c) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(d) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
7. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Regency.
(b) Tokyo Sheraton.
(c) Tokyo Hyatt.
(d) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
8. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
(c) Boone Chu.
9. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
(a) Dorotea's new logo.
(b) Her favorite movie.
(c) An ad featuring Billy Prion.
(d) A Footage segment.
10. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him it is fine.
(b) She tells him she quits.
(c) She tells him she can't look at it.
(d) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
11. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
12. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
(b) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(c) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
(d) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
13. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
(a) He asks her if she likes Dorotea.
(b) He asks what she thinks of the footage kiss.
(c) He asks her formally if she wants to date.
(d) He asks her where Damien is.
14. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
(a) An email address.
(b) A hidden location.
(c) A watermark.
(d) A secret message.
15. Where does Cayce announce she is planning to go next?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
2. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
3. What is unusual about these items?
4. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
5. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)