|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
(a) To the market.
(b) For coffee.
(c) For a ride.
(d) For breakfast.
2. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
(a) A very high commission.
(b) A new car.
(c) A partnership.
(d) A paid vacation.
3. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A footage segment of their own.
(b) A watermark.
(c) A message.
(d) A character named Keiko.
4. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She took martial arts.
(b) Her brother taught her.
(c) Her father taught her.
(d) She learned from material on line.
5. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
6. Who meets them at the airport at their destination?
7. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
(a) Damien, Voytek, Fergal Collings and Marina Chtcheglova.
(b) Dorotea and two bodyguards.
(c) Bernard and his wife.
8. What does he entice her with?
(a) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(b) A permanent position on salary.
(c) Another job.
(d) His company.
9. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
(c) Billy Prion.
10. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Green Caterpillar.
(b) Yellow Bug.
(c) Blue Ant.
(d) Purple Fly.
11. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
(b) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
(c) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
(d) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
12. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Heinz Curta.
(b) Curt Herzstark.
(c) Curt Ashbury.
(d) Henry Curta.
13. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
(a) She asks them to find Taki.
(b) She asks them to contact Damien.
(c) She asks them for a platinum laptop.
(d) She asks them to replace her Rickson's jacket.
14. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a dancer.
15. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul sucking.
(b) Soul capture.
(c) Soul delay.
(d) Soul disturbance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
2. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
3. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
4. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
5. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)