Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(b) Begin dating Cayce.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Replace her.
2. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
(b) Damien, Voytek, Fergal Collings and Marina Chtcheglova.
(c) Dorotea and two bodyguards.
(d) Bernard and his wife.
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
(b) New York.
4. What does Boone tell her?
(a) They have been under surveillance since their arrival.
(b) He has feelings for her so he followed her.
(c) He is worried that they might be in trouble.
(d) He is unable to fight as well as she can.
5. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) His new telephone number.
(b) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
(c) An address that she can reach him at.
(d) A photo of her father.
6. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
(a) Harvey Nichols.
(b) Parker Brothers.
(c) Heinzi & Plaff.
(d) Tommy Hilfiger.
7. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
(a) He asks what she thinks of the footage kiss.
(b) He asks her formally if she wants to date.
(c) He asks her if she likes Dorotea.
(d) He asks her where Damien is.
8. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A watermark.
(b) A message.
(c) A character named Keiko.
(d) A footage segment of their own.
9. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She took martial arts.
(b) Her father taught her.
(c) Her brother taught her.
(d) She learned from material on line.
10. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
(b) The two Italians who chased her.
(c) The Rickson's MA-1 jacket she asked for.
(d) A miniature Michelin man.
11. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The London site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The New York site.
(d) The Osaka site.
12. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
(b) Damien's exploits.
(c) Any relevant footage sites.
(d) Parkaboy's travels.
13. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) A scarf from Keiko.
(b) A note from Keiko.
(c) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
(d) An autographed photo of Keiko.
14. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
(a) He agrees to meet Keiko's friend from the US.
(b) He agrees to give Keiko's friend any information he has.
(c) He agrees to contact Keiko when her friend arrives.
(d) He promises to send a gift home for Keiko.
15. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(b) They are made entirely of plastic.
(c) They are the largest of thier kind.
(d) They are unbreakable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
2. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
3. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
4. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
5. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)