|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
(a) An email address.
(b) A hidden location.
(c) A secret message.
(d) A watermark.
2. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Hyatt.
(b) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(c) Tokyo Sheraton.
(d) Tokyo Regency.
3. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A watermark.
(b) A character named Keiko.
(c) A message.
(d) A footage segment of their own.
4. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(d) Nursery Rhymes.
5. What can she see from her hotel room?
(a) The airport.
(b) The woods that surround the Imperial Palace.
(c) The entire cityscape.
(d) The market.
6. Where does Cayce normally live?
(c) New York.
7. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Any style of recognizable brand.
(b) Public parks.
(c) Sky scrapers.
(d) Public libraries.
8. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
(a) Boone Chu.
9. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
(a) Back home again.
(b) To Boone's ex-girlfriend's apartment.
(c) Back to Damien's flat.
(d) To Taki's house.
10. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(b) He thinks they are inciteful.
(c) He thinks they are honest.
(d) He believes they have merit.
11. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
12. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
13. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
(b) Parkaboy's travels.
(c) Any relevant footage sites.
(d) Damien's exploits.
14. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(d) His own.
15. What does he entice her with?
(a) His company.
(b) Another job.
(c) A permanent position on salary.
(d) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Cayce require immediately?
2. Why do they create this?
3. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
4. How does she know how to defend herself?
5. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)