|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who responds to Keiko first?
2. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul capture.
(b) Soul disturbance.
(c) Soul sucking.
(d) Soul delay.
3. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
(a) That he has remarried.
(b) That he is alive and well.
(c) That he is trying to contact her.
(d) That he is living in Hawaii.
4. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
(a) In Geneva.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Soho.
(d) In little Italy.
5. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a real estate agent.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
6. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Regency.
(b) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(c) Tokyo Sheraton.
(d) Tokyo Hyatt.
7. Why do they create this?
(a) To contact each other secretly.
(b) To confuse footageheads.
(c) To identify their segment from,
(d) To post anonymously on F:F:F.
8. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He believes they have merit.
(b) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(c) He thinks they are inciteful.
(d) He thinks they are honest.
9. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) The watermark number.
(b) The author's telephone number.
(c) Taki's telephone number.
(d) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
10. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(a) Billy Prion.
11. What is missing in the footage so far?
(d) Subject matter.
12. What does he entice her with?
(a) A permanent position on salary.
(b) Another job.
(c) His company.
(d) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
13. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(b) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
(c) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
(d) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
14. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
(a) He agrees to contact Keiko when her friend arrives.
(b) He promises to send a gift home for Keiko.
(c) He agrees to give Keiko's friend any information he has.
(d) He agrees to meet Keiko's friend from the US.
15. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him she can't look at it.
(b) She tells him she quits.
(c) She tells him it is fine.
(d) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
2. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
3. What can she see from her hotel room?
4. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
5. What do the two Italian men try to take when Cayce is leaving?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)