|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boone want to check her laptop from Blue Ant for?
(c) Keystroke spyware.
2. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(b) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(c) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
(d) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
3. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
(a) Dorotea's new logo.
(b) A Footage segment.
(c) An ad featuring Billy Prion.
(d) Her favorite movie.
4. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
(a) Her father's new business venture.
(b) The last time she and her father had dinner.
(c) Hanging her father's photo with the missing at the WTC.
(d) Her last phone call with her father.
5. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Musashi and Damien.
(b) Parkaboy and Damien.
(c) Damien and Keiko.
(d) Keiko and Musashi.
6. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Business cards.
(b) E-mail addresses.
(c) Telephone numbers.
(d) Personal infomation.
7. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An early version of the Michelin man.
(b) An artful display.
(c) A clown theme.
(d) A cave man theme.
8. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(b) Begin dating Cayce.
(c) Replace her.
(d) Propose to her.
9. What else does Cayce require immediately?
(a) An invitation to an exclusive opening.
(b) A vehicle and a driver.
(c) A table at an exclusive restaurant.
(d) A haircut and a wardrobe to match it.
10. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The London site.
(b) The New York site.
(c) The Chicago site.
(d) The Osaka site.
11. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul sucking.
(b) Soul delay.
(c) Soul capture.
(d) Soul disturbance.
12. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She learned from material on line.
(b) Her father taught her.
(c) Her brother taught her.
(d) She took martial arts.
13. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
(b) Billy Prion.
14. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(b) Tim Hortons
(c) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
(d) The Michelin man.
15. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(a) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
2. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
3. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
4. What does Boone tell her?
5. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)