|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
(a) Russian intelligence.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) Russian liason.
(d) Damien's Russian line producer and girlfriend.
2. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(c) His own.
3. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
(a) That he has remarried.
(b) That he is alive and well.
(c) That he is living in Hawaii.
(d) That he is trying to contact her.
4. What does Boone want Cayce to send him?
(a) Her old Rickson's jacket.
(b) Taki's jpeg.
(c) Her email address.
(d) Her home address.
5. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(b) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(c) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(d) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
6. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) E-mail addresses.
(b) Personal infomation.
(c) Telephone numbers.
(d) Business cards.
7. What does he entice her with?
(a) His company.
(b) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
(c) Another job.
(d) A permanent position on salary.
8. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Sky scrapers.
(b) Public libraries.
(c) Public parks.
(d) Any style of recognizable brand.
9. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a dancer.
(b) She is a real estate agent.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
10. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Henry Curta.
(b) Curt Herzstark.
(c) Heinz Curta.
(d) Curt Ashbury.
11. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) A box with another Michelin man inside.
(b) Another browser threat.
(c) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(d) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
12. Which footage segment does Cayce rediscover and remember as one of her favorites?
(a) Bob and Dean.
(b) Filmy and Maurice.
(c) Bill and Jenny.
(d) Chuck and Ethel.
13. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Messages are waiting for her.
(b) Someone has broken in.
(c) Damien is home.
(d) Furniture has been moved.
14. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) Taki's telephone number.
(b) The watermark number.
(c) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
(d) The author's telephone number.
15. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(b) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
(c) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
(d) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
2. What else does Cayce require immediately?
3. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
4. Who calls her shortly afterward?
5. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)