|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A watermark.
(b) A character named Keiko.
(c) A footage segment of their own.
(d) A message.
2. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
(b) A sore back.
(d) A migraine.
3. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Upside down world.
(b) Water world.
(c) Mirror world.
(d) Backwards world.
4. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her brother taught her.
(b) She learned from material on line.
(c) Her father taught her.
(d) She took martial arts.
5. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
(a) Knife sets.
(b) Luggage sets.
(c) Curta calculators.
(d) Pots and pans.
6. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
(a) For a ride.
(b) For coffee.
(c) For breakfast.
(d) To the market.
7. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(b) Billy Prion.
8. Who calls her shortly afterward?
9. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Ashbury.
(b) Henry Curta.
(c) Heinz Curta.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
10. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(b) His unfaithful wife.
(c) His runaway accountant.
(d) His long lost daughter.
11. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(c) Billy Prion.
12. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Propose to her.
(b) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(c) Begin dating Cayce.
(d) Replace her.
13. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(b) He thinks they are inciteful.
(c) He thinks they are honest.
(d) He believes they have merit.
14. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are unbreakable.
(b) They are made entirely of plastic.
(c) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(d) They are the largest of thier kind.
15. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
(a) He asks her if she likes Dorotea.
(b) He asks her where Damien is.
(c) He asks what she thinks of the footage kiss.
(d) He asks her formally if she wants to date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
2. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
3. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
4. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
5. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)