|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Regency.
(b) Tokyo Sheraton.
(c) Tokyo Hyatt.
(d) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
2. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Interest in Dorotea.
(b) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(c) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(d) Signs of favoritism.
3. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
(a) Her last phone call with her father.
(b) Her father's new business venture.
(c) The last time she and her father had dinner.
(d) Hanging her father's photo with the missing at the WTC.
4. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
5. What does Boone want Cayce to send him?
(a) Taki's jpeg.
(b) Her home address.
(c) Her old Rickson's jacket.
(d) Her email address.
6. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her brother taught her.
(b) She took martial arts.
(c) She learned from material on line.
(d) Her father taught her.
7. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
(a) Russian intelligence.
(b) Damien's Russian line producer and girlfriend.
(c) Russian liason.
(d) A Russian spy.
8. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
(a) An email address.
(b) A watermark.
(c) A secret message.
(d) A hidden location.
9. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Musashi and Damien.
(b) Parkaboy and Damien.
(c) Damien and Keiko.
(d) Keiko and Musashi.
10. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul capture.
(b) Soul sucking.
(c) Soul delay.
(d) Soul disturbance.
11. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
(a) She asks them for a platinum laptop.
(b) She asks them to contact Damien.
(c) She asks them to replace her Rickson's jacket.
(d) She asks them to find Taki.
12. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(b) His unfaithful wife.
(c) His runaway accountant.
(d) His long lost daughter.
13. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Personal infomation.
(b) Business cards.
(c) Telephone numbers.
(d) E-mail addresses.
14. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(a) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
(c) Tim Hortons
(d) The Michelin man.
15. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(c) Billy Prion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
2. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
3. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
4. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
5. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)