|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are unbreakable.
(b) They are the largest of thier kind.
(c) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(d) They are made entirely of plastic.
2. What does Boone want Cayce to send him?
(a) Taki's jpeg.
(b) Her home address.
(c) Her old Rickson's jacket.
(d) Her email address.
3. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(b) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(c) Signs of favoritism.
(d) Interest in Dorotea.
4. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Damien is home.
(b) Messages are waiting for her.
(c) Furniture has been moved.
(d) Someone has broken in.
5. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) E-mail addresses.
(b) Personal infomation.
(c) Business cards.
(d) Telephone numbers.
6. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
7. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She learned from material on line.
(b) Her brother taught her.
(c) She took martial arts.
(d) Her father taught her.
8. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
(a) To the market.
(b) For coffee.
(c) For a ride.
(d) For breakfast.
9. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(d) Billy Prion.
10. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
(a) Boone Chu.
11. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Henry Curta.
(b) Heinz Curta.
(c) Curt Ashbury.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
12. Who responds to Keiko first?
13. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(b) His unfaithful wife.
(c) His long lost daughter.
(d) His runaway accountant.
14. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
(b) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
(c) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(d) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
15. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
(b) A sore back.
(c) A migraine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
2. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
3. What does he entice her with?
4. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
5. What does Taki do from home?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)