|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Herzstark.
(b) Henry Curta.
(c) Heinz Curta.
(d) Curt Ashbury.
2. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) An address that she can reach him at.
(b) His new telephone number.
(c) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
(d) A photo of her father.
3. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
4. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
(a) Tommy Hilfiger.
(b) Parker Brothers.
(c) Heinzi & Plaff.
(d) Harvey Nichols.
5. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Hyatt.
(b) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(c) Tokyo Sheraton.
(d) Tokyo Regency.
6. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(b) She tells him she quits.
(c) She tells him it is fine.
(d) She tells him she can't look at it.
7. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
(a) In little Italy.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Soho.
(d) In Geneva.
8. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
(a) Talks to Boon.
(b) Watches a movie.
(d) Reviews F:F:F database.
9. What does Boone tell her?
(a) They have been under surveillance since their arrival.
(b) He is unable to fight as well as she can.
(c) He is worried that they might be in trouble.
(d) He has feelings for her so he followed her.
10. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
(c) Billy Prion.
11. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
(a) A miniature Michelin man.
(b) The two Italians who chased her.
(d) The Rickson's MA-1 jacket she asked for.
12. Where does Cayce normally live?
(d) New York.
13. Why do they create this?
(a) To contact each other secretly.
(b) To confuse footageheads.
(c) To identify their segment from,
(d) To post anonymously on F:F:F.
14. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She took martial arts.
(b) She learned from material on line.
(c) Her father taught her.
(d) Her brother taught her.
15. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(b) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(c) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(d) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
2. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
3. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
4. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
5. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)