|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A character named Keiko.
(b) A footage segment of their own.
(c) A message.
(d) A watermark.
2. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Personal infomation.
(b) Business cards.
(c) Telephone numbers.
(d) E-mail addresses.
3. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Parkaboy and Damien.
(b) Keiko and Musashi.
(c) Damien and Keiko.
(d) Musashi and Damien.
4. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) Taki's telephone number.
(b) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
(c) The author's telephone number.
(d) The watermark number.
5. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
(c) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(d) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
6. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
(a) He died as a POW.
(b) He disappeared when she was a baby.
(c) He died in the WTC disaster.
(d) He died in Vietname.
7. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
(a) He agrees to give Keiko's friend any information he has.
(b) He promises to send a gift home for Keiko.
(c) He agrees to meet Keiko's friend from the US.
(d) He agrees to contact Keiko when her friend arrives.
8. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
(a) He asks her formally if she wants to date.
(b) He asks her where Damien is.
(c) He asks her if she likes Dorotea.
(d) He asks what she thinks of the footage kiss.
9. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(b) He thinks they are honest.
(c) He thinks they are inciteful.
(d) He believes they have merit.
10. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
(a) The Rickson's MA-1 jacket she asked for.
(b) The two Italians who chased her.
(d) A miniature Michelin man.
11. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(b) She is a real estate agent.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a lawyer.
12. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Interest in Dorotea.
(b) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(c) Signs of favoritism.
(d) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
13. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
(a) Billy Prion.
14. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
(a) Russian intelligence.
(b) Damien's Russian line producer and girlfriend.
(c) Russian liason.
(d) A Russian spy.
15. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(b) Tokyo Sheraton.
(c) Tokyo Hyatt.
(d) Tokyo Regency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
2. What does Cayce's mother tell Cayce about her father?
3. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
4. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
5. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)