|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Taki send to 'Keiko'?
(a) He agrees to give Keiko's friend any information he has.
(b) He promises to send a gift home for Keiko.
(c) He agrees to contact Keiko when her friend arrives.
(d) He agrees to meet Keiko's friend from the US.
2. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
(a) His sister Magda.
(b) His friend Stone.
(c) His mother, Mushi.
(d) His wife Helena.
3. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her brother taught her.
(b) Her father taught her.
(c) She learned from material on line.
(d) She took martial arts.
4. What does F:F:F stand for?
(a) Finally Fair Footage.
(b) Fair Footage Finally.
(c) First Fair Footage.
(d) Fetish Footage Forum.
5. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
(a) Talks to Boon.
(c) Reviews F:F:F database.
(d) Watches a movie.
6. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
(a) To Boone's ex-girlfriend's apartment.
(b) Back to Damien's flat.
(c) Back home again.
(d) To Taki's house.
7. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) An autographed photo of Keiko.
(b) A note from Keiko.
(c) A scarf from Keiko.
(d) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
8. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Green Caterpillar.
(b) Yellow Bug.
(c) Purple Fly.
(d) Blue Ant.
9. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
(a) She tells him what she does for a living.
(b) She tells him about Dorotea and her phobias.
(c) She tells him about her father.
(d) She tells him her theories about soul delay in travel.
10. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(b) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(c) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(d) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
11. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
(b) He thinks they are inciteful.
(c) He believes they have merit.
(d) He thinks they are honest.
12. What does Taki do from home?
(a) Investigates another footage site.
(b) Books his flight to meet Keiko in person.
(c) Contacts Blue Ant and reports in.
(d) Sends a jpeg map which has 135 number groupings on it.
13. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
(a) Heinzi & Plaff.
(b) Tommy Hilfiger.
(c) Parker Brothers.
(d) Harvey Nichols.
14. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An early version of the Michelin man.
(b) An artful display.
(c) A cave man theme.
(d) A clown theme.
15. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(b) She tells him she quits.
(c) She tells him she can't look at it.
(d) She tells him it is fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce call this particular city?
2. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
3. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
4. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
5. What is unusual about these items?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)