|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(b) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(c) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(d) He faced the duck and created a knot.
2. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Heinz Curta.
(b) Curt Herzstark.
(c) Henry Curta.
(d) Curt Ashbury.
3. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(b) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(c) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
(d) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
4. What does Cayce's mother send her?
(a) His new telephone number.
(b) A photo of her father.
(c) Several partial transcripts they are unable to decipher.
(d) An address that she can reach him at.
5. Why do they create this?
(a) To contact each other secretly.
(b) To post anonymously on F:F:F.
(c) To identify their segment from,
(d) To confuse footageheads.
6. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are unbreakable.
(b) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(c) They are made entirely of plastic.
(d) They are the largest of thier kind.
7. How does Cayce explain the feeling of jet lag?
(a) Soul capture.
(b) Soul sucking.
(c) Soul disturbance.
(d) Soul delay.
8. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
(d) Boone Chu.
9. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
(a) Watches a movie.
(c) Talks to Boon.
(d) Reviews F:F:F database.
10. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
11. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(a) Billy Prion.
12. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
(a) His wife Helena.
(b) His friend Stone.
(c) His sister Magda.
(d) His mother, Mushi.
13. What is missing in the footage so far?
(a) Subject matter.
14. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(b) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
(c) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
(d) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
15. Who responds to Keiko first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Cayce require immediately?
2. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
3. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
4. What does Cayce see when she turns on the television?
5. Who is on the same flight out with Cayce?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)