|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Chicago site.
(b) The London site.
(c) The Osaka site.
(d) The New York site.
2. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(b) Pamela Mainwaring.
(d) Her mother's.
3. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Upside down world.
(b) Mirror world.
(c) Backwards world.
(d) Water world.
4. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
(a) Parkaboy and Damien.
(b) Damien and Keiko.
(c) Keiko and Musashi.
(d) Musashi and Damien.
5. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) A scarf from Keiko.
(b) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
(c) A note from Keiko.
(d) An autographed photo of Keiko.
6. What number does Cayce hope to get in return?
(a) The author's telephone number.
(b) Taki's telephone number.
(c) The watermark number.
(d) The number of footage segments with a watermark.
7. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
(b) A sore back.
(c) A migraine.
8. Who responds to Keiko first?
9. What challenge does Cayce put to Blue Ant, Tokyo who claim to be at her disposal?
(a) She asks them to contact Damien.
(b) She asks them for a platinum laptop.
(c) She asks them to replace her Rickson's jacket.
(d) She asks them to find Taki.
10. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
(a) Bernard and his wife.
(c) Dorotea and two bodyguards.
(d) Damien, Voytek, Fergal Collings and Marina Chtcheglova.
11. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are the largest of thier kind.
(b) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(c) They are unbreakable.
(d) They are made entirely of plastic.
12. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Sky scrapers.
(b) Public libraries.
(c) Any style of recognizable brand.
(d) Public parks.
13. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(d) She is a lawyer.
14. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
(a) Parker Brothers.
(b) Harvey Nichols.
(c) Tommy Hilfiger.
(d) Heinzi & Plaff.
15. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
(a) At the Plaza.
(b) At Bigend's building.
(c) At Damien's flat.
(d) At the Sheraton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
2. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
3. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
4. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
5. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)