|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boone want Cayce to send him?
(a) Her email address.
(b) Her old Rickson's jacket.
(c) Taki's jpeg.
(d) Her home address.
2. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
(c) His own.
3. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a real estate agent.
4. Who is at Damien's when she gets there?
(a) Bernard and his wife.
(c) Dorotea and two bodyguards.
(d) Damien, Voytek, Fergal Collings and Marina Chtcheglova.
5. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In Geneva.
(c) In Soho.
(d) In little Italy.
6. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) Her father taught her.
(b) Her brother taught her.
(c) She learned from material on line.
(d) She took martial arts.
7. Who meets them at the airport at their destination?
8. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(b) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(c) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(d) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
9. What does Cayce discover in her hotel room when she goes back?
(a) A miniature Michelin man.
(c) The two Italians who chased her.
(d) The Rickson's MA-1 jacket she asked for.
10. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
(a) She makes sure she is alone.
(b) She hits redial on the phone.
(c) She answers her messages.
(d) She makes coffee.
11. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Interest in Dorotea.
(b) Signs of favoritism.
(c) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(d) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
12. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
(b) Billy Prion.
13. Where does Cayce head the next morning?
(a) Back home again.
(b) To Boone's ex-girlfriend's apartment.
(c) Back to Damien's flat.
(d) To Taki's house.
14. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Green Caterpillar.
(b) Purple Fly.
(c) Yellow Bug.
(d) Blue Ant.
15. What else does Cayce require immediately?
(a) A vehicle and a driver.
(b) An invitation to an exclusive opening.
(c) A table at an exclusive restaurant.
(d) A haircut and a wardrobe to match it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
2. Why do they create this?
3. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
4. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
5. Who does she run into, and realizes she has seen several times that day?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)