|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Herzstark.
(b) Henry Curta.
(c) Heinz Curta.
(d) Curt Ashbury.
2. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Business cards.
(b) Personal infomation.
(c) Telephone numbers.
(d) E-mail addresses.
3. What does Cayce promise to buy Voytek?
(a) The interface scaffolding.
(b) A new car.
(c) A business licence.
(d) A Curta.
4. How does she know how to defend herself?
(a) She learned from material on line.
(b) Her father taught her.
(c) Her brother taught her.
(d) She took martial arts.
5. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She cleans it for him.
(b) She gives Bigend his name.
(c) She buys a new cube.
(d) She buys food for his cupboards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Greenaway's business open?
2. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
3. How does Damien finish his e-mail to Cayce?
4. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
5. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)