|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) His nationality.
(b) His level of commitment.
(c) His identity.
(d) The amount of information he has on her.
2. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(b) Tokyo Hyatt.
(c) Tokyo Sheraton.
(d) Tokyo Regency.
3. Why does Cayce purchase the ticket to Russia herself?
(a) So she can make other purchases with the card.
(b) To hide from the Russians.
(c) To hide where she is going.
(d) For fear that she is reaching the Visa's limit.
4. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(b) An unknown Russian.
(c) Her father.
5. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) A cave man theme.
(b) A clown theme.
(c) An artful display.
(d) An early version of the Michelin man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Cayce finally learn?
2. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
3. Who is Marina Chtcheglova?
4. What kind of help does Cayce ask Ngemi for after their meeting with Baranov?
5. What group used the land site that Barnov's caravan group is on now?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)