|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(b) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(c) Interest in Dorotea.
(d) Signs of favoritism.
2. Where does Cayce tell Bigend she is going?
(a) To Japan.
(b) To Germany.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Paris.
3. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(b) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(c) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(d) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
4. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
(b) Damien's exploits.
(c) Any relevant footage sites.
(d) Parkaboy's travels.
5. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
(a) A new footage segment.
(b) A love letter from Judy.
(c) A second map.
(d) A key to the map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
2. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
3. How many people know that Cayce is on her way to Russia?
4. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
5. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)