|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cayce repay Damien for the use of his flat?
(a) She buys food for his cupboards.
(b) She buys a new cube.
(c) She gives Bigend his name.
(d) She cleans it for him.
2. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
(a) She tells him about Dorotea and her phobias.
(b) She tells him about her father.
(c) She tells him what she does for a living.
(d) She tells him her theories about soul delay in travel.
3. Where was Cayce at the moment of impact of the WTC?
(a) In little Italy.
(b) In Geneva.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In Soho.
4. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(d) She is a dancer.
5. How long is the number Taki gives Cayce?
(a) Two five digit numbers - 10 numbers in all.
(b) Four five digit numbers - 20 numbers in all.
(c) Six two digit numbers -12 numbers in all.
(d) Three four digit numbers - 12 numbers in all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
2. Whose photo does Parkaboy send her?
3. What else does Cayce require immediately?
4. What does Taki does after leaving Cayce at the cafe?
5. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)