|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrangements has he made for her?
(a) As Keiko, arranges coffee with Taki.
(b) As Keiko, arranges for him to meet her in the hotel.
(c) As Keiko, tells Taki a friend of hers is coming.
(d) As Keiko, arranges dinner with Taki.
2. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
(a) Parkaboy, then Bigend.
(b) Bigend, then Parkaboy.
(c) Bernard, then Dorotea.
(d) Boone, then Pamela Mainwaring.
3. What else does Cayce require immediately?
(a) A haircut and a wardrobe to match it.
(b) A table at an exclusive restaurant.
(c) An invitation to an exclusive opening.
(d) A vehicle and a driver.
4. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An early version of the Michelin man.
(b) A cave man theme.
(c) A clown theme.
(d) An artful display.
5. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Osaka site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The New York site.
(d) The London site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assurances does Cayce want from Boone before she will agree to continue to work with him?
2. What does Parkaboy reveal to Cayce?
3. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
4. What does Ivy want to know?
5. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)