|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce give to Taki that brings tears to his eyes?
(a) A scarf from Keiko.
(b) An autographed photo of Keiko.
(c) A note from Keiko.
(d) A bottle of wine from Keiko.
2. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a dancer.
3. Who does Cayce have a vivid memory of in bed the next morning?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
4. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Henry Curta.
(b) Heinz Curta.
(c) Curt Ashbury.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
5. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
(a) He died as a POW.
(b) He disappeared when she was a baby.
(c) He died in the WTC disaster.
(d) He died in Vietname.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
2. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
3. Who does Dorotea Benedetti work for?
4. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
5. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)