|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two Italian men try to take when Cayce is leaving?
(a) Her laptop.
(b) Her jacket.
(c) Her phone.
(d) Her purse.
2. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An artful display.
(b) An early version of the Michelin man.
(c) A clown theme.
(d) A cave man theme.
3. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Nursery Rhymes.
(b) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(c) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The London site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The New York site.
(d) The Osaka site.
5. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a real estate agent.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
2. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
3. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
4. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
5. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)