|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Heinz Curta.
(b) Curt Herzstark.
(c) Curt Ashbury.
(d) Henry Curta.
2. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Propose to her.
(b) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(c) Begin dating Cayce.
(d) Replace her.
3. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(b) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(c) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(d) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
4. What personal information does Cayce share with Boone?
(a) She tells him what she does for a living.
(b) She tells him her theories about soul delay in travel.
(c) She tells him about Dorotea and her phobias.
(d) She tells him about her father.
5. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A character named Keiko.
(b) A footage segment of their own.
(c) A watermark.
(d) A message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
2. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
3. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
4. Why do they create this?
5. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)