|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(b) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(c) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(d) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
2. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
(a) For breakfast.
(b) For coffee.
(c) To the market.
(d) For a ride.
3. Where does Cayce normally live?
(b) New York.
4. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Upside down world.
(b) Mirror world.
(c) Backwards world.
(d) Water world.
5. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
(c) A migraine.
(d) A sore back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
2. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
3. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
4. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
5. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)