|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
(a) He thinks they are inciteful.
(b) He thinks they are honest.
(c) He believes they have merit.
(d) He thinks that they are among the most useful.
2. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him she can't look at it.
(b) She tells him she quits.
(c) She tells him it is fine.
(d) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
3. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
(a) At Bigend's building.
(b) At Damien's flat.
(c) At the Sheraton.
(d) At the Plaza.
4. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The London site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The Osaka site.
(d) The New York site.
5. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Furniture has been moved.
(b) Messages are waiting for her.
(c) Damien is home.
(d) Someone has broken in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
2. Where does Cayce normally live?
3. What does F:F:F stand for?
4. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
5. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)