|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
(b) Begin dating Cayce.
(c) Propose to her.
(d) Replace her.
2. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Nursery Rhymes.
(b) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(c) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(d) Peter Pan.
3. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Signs of favoritism.
(b) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(c) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(d) Interest in Dorotea.
4. Who calls her shortly afterward?
5. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
(b) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(c) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(d) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
2. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
3. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
4. Who does Cayce find Voytek sitting with the next morning?
5. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)