|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items are three men selling from their trunk?
(a) Curta calculators.
(b) Pots and pans.
(c) Knife sets.
(d) Luggage sets.
2. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
(a) He ducked so he didn't have to face his thoughts.
(b) He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots.
(c) He faced the duck and created a knot.
(d) He ducked and looked for what he forgot.
3. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a real estate agent.
4. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
(a) At Bigend's building.
(b) At the Plaza.
(c) At Damien's flat.
(d) At the Sheraton.
5. What is missing in the footage so far?
(c) Subject matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
2. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
3. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
4. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
5. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)