|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing she does after discovering the change in Damien's flat?
(a) She hits redial on the phone.
(b) She makes coffee.
(c) She answers her messages.
(d) She makes sure she is alone.
2. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Damien's exploits.
(b) Any relevant footage sites.
(c) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
(d) Parkaboy's travels.
3. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Nursery Rhymes.
(b) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(c) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. Who responds to Keiko first?
5. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
(a) A character named Keiko.
(b) A footage segment of their own.
(c) A message.
(d) A watermark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
2. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
3. Why do they create this?
4. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
5. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)