|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
(a) Public parks.
(b) Any style of recognizable brand.
(c) Sky scrapers.
(d) Public libraries.
2. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The Chicago site.
(b) The London site.
(c) The Osaka site.
(d) The New York site.
3. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) His unfaithful wife.
(b) His runaway accountant.
(c) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(d) His long lost daughter.
4. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Ashbury.
(b) Henry Curta.
(c) Curt Herzstark.
(d) Heinz Curta.
5. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
(a) On a site called K:K:K.
(b) On a site called G:G:G.
(c) On a site called H:H:H.
(d) On a site called F:F:F.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Parkaboy and Musashi create?
2. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
3. What does Cayce call this particular city?
4. Why do they create this?
5. Who does Cayce find email from when she gets home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)