|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hub admit to monitoring?
(a) Dorotea's interest in industrial espionage.
(b) Any relevant footage sites.
(c) Damien's exploits.
(d) Parkaboy's travels.
2. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
3. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
(a) The London site.
(b) The Chicago site.
(c) The New York site.
(d) The Osaka site.
4. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
(b) Peter Pan.
(c) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(d) Nursery Rhymes.
5. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) His runaway accountant.
(b) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(c) His unfaithful wife.
(d) His long lost daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
2. Who invented the Curta calculators?
3. Who responds to Keiko first?
4. What does Parkaboy believe exists on the footage segments?
5. What does F:F:F stand for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)