|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cayce and Voytek exchange?
(a) Telephone numbers.
(b) E-mail addresses.
(c) Business cards.
(d) Personal infomation.
2. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Curt Ashbury.
(b) Heinz Curta.
(c) Henry Curta.
(d) Curt Herzstark.
3. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
(a) For breakfast.
(b) To the market.
(c) For a ride.
(d) For coffee.
4. What kind of bedtime stories did Cayce's father used to tell her?
(a) Peter Pan.
(b) How to secure a scene and maintain control.
(c) Nursery Rhymes.
(d) Grimms' Fairy Tales.
5. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
(a) At the Plaza.
(b) At the Sheraton.
(c) At Bigend's building.
(d) At Damien's flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
2. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
3. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
4. What does Cayce have when she wakes up?
5. Where does Cayce normally live?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)