|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinctly missing when Ngemi and Cayce arrive?
(a) Children playing.
(b) Birds singing or dogs barking.
(c) Traffic lights.
(d) Cars on the streets.
2. What do Magda, Voytek and Ngemi want Cayce to do?
(a) Help them to get to Japan.
(b) Help them to sell ZX-81's.
(c) Help them to sell her line of hats.
(d) Help them approach Bigend for financing.
3. What is unusual about these items?
(a) They are the smallest ever constructed.
(b) They are made entirely of plastic.
(c) They are the largest of thier kind.
(d) They are unbreakable.
4. What does he entice her with?
(a) Another job.
(b) His company.
(c) A permanent position on salary.
(d) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
5. What is Sigil Technologies?
(a) Boone's employer.
(b) The Russian connection.
(c) Cayce's next contract.
(d) A watermarking company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
2. Where does Cayce stay when in London?
3. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
4. Who does Voytek take Cayce to meet?
5. Who invites Cayce out for dinner?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)