|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Purple Fly.
(b) Yellow Bug.
(c) Blue Ant.
(d) Green Caterpillar.
2. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) A clown theme.
(b) An artful display.
(c) An early version of the Michelin man.
(d) A cave man theme.
3. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
(b) A box with another Michelin man inside.
(c) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(d) Another browser threat.
4. What does he entice her with?
(a) Another job.
(b) His company.
(c) A permanent position on salary.
(d) A paid vacation for vetting the H & P job.
5. Where does Cayce normally live?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strong memory does her mother's email evoke?
2. Of all those searching, who does Cayce believe she can trust with this knowledge of the author and the history of the footage?
3. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
4. What site do Parkaboy and Musashi begin posting Keiko's comments on?
5. What is missing in the footage so far?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)