|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea think Hub is going to do?
(a) Propose to her.
(b) Replace her.
(c) Begin dating Cayce.
(d) Offer Cayce a position to run his office in London.
2. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(d) Billy Prion.
3. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Backwards world.
(b) Mirror world.
(c) Water world.
(d) Upside down world.
4. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Signs of favoritism.
(b) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(c) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(d) Interest in Dorotea.
5. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
(a) The sight of a Canadian Tire.
(b) The Michelin man.
(c) Tim Hortons
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
2. Where does Voytek Biroshak take Cayce?
3. What question does Bigend surprise Cayce by asking while they are having a drink in Clerkenwell?
4. Who invented the Curta calculators?
5. What does Hub think of Cayce's contributions to F:F:F?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)