|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
(a) Tokyo Plaza Hotel.
(b) Tokyo Regency.
(c) Tokyo Hyatt.
(d) Tokyo Sheraton.
2. What can she see from her hotel room?
(a) The airport.
(b) The woods that surround the Imperial Palace.
(c) The entire cityscape.
(d) The market.
3. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Pamela Mainwaring.
4. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Yellow Bug.
(b) Purple Fly.
(c) Green Caterpillar.
(d) Blue Ant.
5. What is missing in the footage so far?
(a) Subject matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
2. What does he admit that he and two other men were waiting for?
3. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
4. Who invented the Curta calculators?
5. What does Cayce do on the flight to Tokyo?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)