|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does she discover is on the same flight with them?
(d) Billy Prion.
2. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) A clown theme.
(b) An early version of the Michelin man.
(c) An artful display.
(d) A cave man theme.
3. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Heinz Curta.
(b) Curt Herzstark.
(c) Henry Curta.
(d) Curt Ashbury.
4. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(b) Pamela Mainwaring.
(c) Her mother's.
5. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Damien is home.
(b) Furniture has been moved.
(c) Messages are waiting for her.
(d) Someone has broken in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the room that Pamela booked for them?
2. What does Cayce have an aversion to?
3. Who calls her shortly afterward?
4. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
5. Why do they create this?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)