|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce discover when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Messages are waiting for her.
(b) Someone has broken in.
(c) Damien is home.
(d) Furniture has been moved.
2. Who invented the Curta calculators?
(a) Henry Curta.
(b) Curt Herzstark.
(c) Heinz Curta.
(d) Curt Ashbury.
3. What do Magda, Voytek and Ngemi want Cayce to do?
(a) Help them approach Bigend for financing.
(b) Help them to sell her line of hats.
(c) Help them to sell ZX-81's.
(d) Help them to get to Japan.
4. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(b) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(c) Interest in Dorotea.
(d) Signs of favoritism.
5. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
(a) Another browser threat.
(b) A message on the phone from Dorotea.
(c) A Michelin man garroted to the knob of the door.
(d) A box with another Michelin man inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to have happened to Cayce's father.
2. What does Ivy want to know?
3. What did Cayce have an adverse reaction to at the age of six?
4. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
5. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)