|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(a) An unknown Russian.
(c) Her father.
2. What does Cayce reveal to her mother about the clips her mother sent her that are supposed to have been communication from her father?
(a) That they creep her out.
(b) That she is energized by them.
(c) That she is excited by them.
(d) That they depress her.
3. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
(a) Bernard, then Dorotea.
(b) Boone, then Pamela Mainwaring.
(c) Bigend, then Parkaboy.
(d) Parkaboy, then Bigend.
4. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Pamela Mainwaring.
5. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) An early version of the Michelin man.
(b) A clown theme.
(c) An artful display.
(d) A cave man theme.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people know that Cayce is on her way to Russia?
2. What does Parkaboy reveal to Cayce?
3. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
4. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
5. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)