|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revelation does Cayce share with Parkaboy regarding the reasons she doesn't want to email him a copy of her communication with the author of the footage?
(a) That they might be in danger.
(b) That none of what they do on line is actually private.
(c) That someone is monitoring their communication.
(d) That she is being followed.
2. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him she can't look at it.
(b) She tells him she quits.
(c) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(d) She tells him it is fine.
3. What does a search bot find?
(a) The T-city is actually part of a claymore mine's arming mechanism.
(b) The footage's author.
(c) Cayce's father.
(d) The city that the map represents.
4. Who is behind Dorotea's actions against Cayce?
(a) Her father.
(d) An unknown Russian.
5. What is Boone and why did Bigend want them to meet?
(a) He is a corporate drone who is at her disposal.
(b) He is a management specialist who will aid her in organization.
(c) Boone is a white hat hacker whose job is to facilitate her ideas.
(d) He is a travel specialist who will help her get anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Cayce while she is out for a walk?
2. What does Parkaboy reveal in an e-mail that Judy has done?
3. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
4. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
5. What information does Cayce need from Parkaboy and why?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)