|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
(a) Indications of misplaced loyalty.
(b) Signs of complicity with Hub.
(c) Interest in Dorotea.
(d) Signs of favoritism.
2. How many people know that Cayce is on her way to Russia?
3. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(a) Her mother's.
(d) Pamela Mainwaring.
4. What surprises Cayce about the Russian who hired Dorotea?
(a) The amount of information he has on her.
(b) His nationality.
(c) His identity.
(d) His level of commitment.
5. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(b) She tells him she can't look at it.
(c) She tells him it is fine.
(d) She tells him she quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bigend asking to research the identity of the Russian?
2. What does Darryl do that complicates things?
3. Who calls her shortly afterward?
4. What is the name of the man who comes out of Blue Ant as Cayce is going in?
5. What does Cayce find when she returns to Damien's flat?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)