|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls her shortly afterward?
2. How many people know that Cayce is on her way to Russia?
3. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
(b) By hacking Sigil's files.
(c) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(d) By surfing the internet.
4. What does Boone reveal that Bigend offered him?
(a) A paid vacation.
(b) A very high commission.
(c) A partnership.
(d) A new car.
5. What does Dorotea bring to the table in the way of a revised logo, supposedly done by Heinzi in Frankfurt the night before?
(a) A cave man theme.
(b) A clown theme.
(c) An artful display.
(d) An early version of the Michelin man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls her after her coffee with Damien in the morning?
2. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
3. What is the phrase Cayce uses to deflect and protect herself from assaults on her psyche?
4. What does he entice her with?
5. Where is Damien headed to continue work on his film project?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)