|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cayce tell Bernard about the design?
(a) She tells him Dorotea should go back to the drawing board.
(b) She tells him she can't look at it.
(c) She tells him it is fine.
(d) She tells him she quits.
2. What does a search bot find?
(a) Cayce's father.
(b) The city that the map represents.
(c) The footage's author.
(d) The T-city is actually part of a claymore mine's arming mechanism.
3. What was the purpose of Dorotea's attacks on Cayce?
(a) To ruin her reputation.
(b) To unnerve her so she couldn't do her job.
(c) To get her to leave Blue Ant and London.
(d) To break her spirit.
4. What third e-mail is Cayce avoiding as she arranges her Tokyo trip with Boone?
(a) Pamela Mainwaring.
(c) Her mother's.
5. How does Boone claim he is getting his information?
(a) By surfing the internet.
(b) By bugging Sigil's head office.
(c) By hacking Sigil's files.
(d) By seducing an employee of Sigil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cayce check Bernard for the next morning in conversation?
2. What domain name does Boone call to tell Cayce about?
3. What does Parkaboy reveal in an e-mail that Judy has done?
4. What does Darryl discover shortly afterward?
5. Who does Bigend want her to meet there?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)