Chapters 1 - 3
1. What is Cayce Pollard's occupation?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is a real estate agent.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a self employed 'cool hunter'.
2. What is the name of Hubertus Bigend's company?
(a) Yellow Bug.
(b) Purple Fly.
(c) Blue Ant.
(d) Green Caterpillar.
3. Where does Bigend want Cayce to come for a job?
4. What does Cayce call this particular city?
(a) Backwards world.
(b) Water world.
(c) Mirror world.
(d) Upside down world.
5. What does Bigend want Cayce to find?
(a) His runaway accountant.
(b) His long lost daughter.
(c) The author of online postings called the 'footage'.
(d) His unfaithful wife.
6. How many postings of the footage are there so far?
7. What is missing in the footage so far?
(d) Subject matter.
8. Where does Cayce normally live?
(a) New York.
9. Where does Cayce spend most of her life and time?
(a) On a site called K:K:K.
(b) On a site called G:G:G.
(c) On a site called H:H:H.
(d) On a site called F:F:F.
This section contains 4,401 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)