|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
2. What does the threshold that players must meet to be considered by the Patriots mean?
3. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
4. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
5. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you explore the importance of details and individual plays in contributing to the book as well as to the game.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay evaluating how the policy of performance-based rewards influences the team and serves as a framework for understanding Belichick's actions in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in which you explore leadership in the book. Which characters do you think represent the most leadership? Create your argument using evidence from the book.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)