|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
2. What is Parcells' nickname?
3. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
4. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
5. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay evaluating how the policy of performance-based rewards influences the team and serves as a framework for understanding Belichick's actions in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay examining how past success or failure creates expectations for future events in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in which you consider how Belichick's granting Holley permission to write the book does or does not influence the final outcome of the book.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)