|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
2. Who is the backup Quarterback for Tom Brady in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
3. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
4. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
5. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you consider whether the "Patriot Reign" in the title is a temporary or long term structure. Use evidence from the book to support your point.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay exploring how the Draft functions in terms of building. How is this building reflected in the Patriots?
Essay Topic 3
One value that is explored in the book is that of perseverance with respect to Belichick and his team. Select another value that is found in the book and write an essay explaining how this value is presented and achieved in the book.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)