|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
2. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
3. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
4. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
5. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay examining how past success or failure creates expectations for future events in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the focus on the mental side of the game of football within the book. Why does the author choose to focus on this? Do you consider this a main idea? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay exploring how the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft influences the success of the team, noting how other relationships either helped or hindered the development of the Patriots.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)