Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
5. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
2. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
3. Describe the environment during the live draft.
4. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
5. What types of groupings do scouts use to categorize players and to grade their dimensions?
6. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
7. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
8. What parallel does Belichick note between the 2003 Panthers and the 2001 Patriots, and how does he feel about this parallel?
9. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
10. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay examining how past success or failure creates expectations for future events in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay exploring how the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft influences the success of the team, noting how other relationships either helped or hindered the development of the Patriots.
Essay Topic 3
Belichick adopts the policy of "supreme professionalism" with respect to managing the team. Write an essay exploring what this policy means and what impact it has on the Patriots' organization.
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)