|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
2. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
3. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
4. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
5. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
2. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
3. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
4. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
5. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
6. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
7. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
8. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
9. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
10. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you consider whether the "Patriot Reign" in the title is a temporary or long term structure. Use evidence from the book to support your point.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay in which you explore the Patriots' scouting process in the book and review which characteristics are the most and least important when selecting a player.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay examining how past success or failure creates expectations for future events in the book.
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)