|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
2. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
3. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
5. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
2. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
3. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
4. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
5. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
6. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
7. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
8. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
9. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
10. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Select a character other than Bill Belichick from the book. Write an essay in which you examine the importance of this character to the book and to the Patriots' story.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay in which you explore the importance placed on winning in the book. Make an argument about whether or not winning is the most important concept to the Patriots.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in which you explore leadership in the book. Which characters do you think represent the most leadership? Create your argument using evidence from the book.
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)