Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
4. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
This section contains 853 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)