|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
2. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(a) Ula Tuitiele.
3. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Proven opinions.
(b) Mild opinions.
(c) Clear opinions.
(d) Influenced opinions.
4. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(c) Goes to the mountains to think.
(d) Takes a trip with his family.
5. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
(a) Fashion skills.
(b) Elementary skill based.
(c) Psychologically proven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT responsible for conducting interviews at The Combine?
2. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
3. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
4. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
5. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
2. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
3. How many new players do the Patriots have in 2002, and how do these new players work out?
4. What position does Scott Pioli hold, and what is his responsibility?
5. How honestly do players respond to interview questions during the draft process?
6. Do the Patriots go to the Super Bowl in 2003? Why or why not?
7. Describe the feeling of the squad meeting on the Monday following the Jets game.
8. Describe how Super Bowl XXXVIII plays out.
9. Where do coaches meet to prepare for the actual Player Draft, and how do they physically arrange player names in the room?
10. What factors does Belichick mention as reasons for losing against the Jets 30-17 in 2002?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)