|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
2. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(b) Ula Tuitiele.
3. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(b) Defensive Tackle.
4. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
5. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Robert Kraft.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
2. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
3. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
4. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
5. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)