|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
2. Where do coaches physically arrange names when planning for the draft?
(a) On a white board.
(b) On a black board.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On a magnet board.
3. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Takes a trip with his family.
(b) Goes to the mountains to think.
(c) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(d) Has a strong drink.
4. What is Parcells' nickname?
(a) The Alligator.
(b) The Big Wig.
(c) The Tuna.
(d) The Fatso.
5. Who is the backup Quarterback for Tom Brady in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Drew Bledsoe
(b) Damon Huard.
(c) Benjamin Johnson.
(d) Robert Kraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
2. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
3. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
5. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)