|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Goes to the mountains to think.
(b) Has a strong drink.
(c) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(d) Takes a trip with his family.
2. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Potential talent.
3. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Influenced opinions.
(b) Mild opinions.
(c) Proven opinions.
(d) Clear opinions.
4. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
(a) All players.
(b) The offense only.
(c) The defense only.
(d) Special teams only.
5. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
2. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
3. Where is the celebrity event held during the days leading up to Super Bowl XXXVIII?
4. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
5. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)