|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
(b) Films of players.
2. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
3. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(a) Defensive Tackle.
4. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His performance.
(c) His salary requirements.
(d) His disparaging comments to the press.
5. Where does the live Draft occur?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
2. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
3. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
4. Where is The Combine held?
5. Where is the celebrity event held during the days leading up to Super Bowl XXXVIII?
Short Essay Questions
1. What traits must a scout possess? What do they discuss when choosing a player?
2. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
3. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
4. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
5. Describe the environment during the live draft.
6. What parallel does Belichick note between the 2003 Panthers and the 2001 Patriots, and how does he feel about this parallel?
7. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
8. What does Belichick expect during the end-of-season meeting following the Jets' game?
9. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
10. How does the January 26, 2004, event at Reliant Arena highlight the Patriots' position as insiders?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)