|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
2. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
3. What is the winning play of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) A safety.
(b) A field goal.
(c) A touchdown.
(d) A two-point conversion.
4. Which favorite player does Vinatieri notice is absent during Super Bowl XXXVIII?
5. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
2. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
3. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
4. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
5. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Super Bowl XXXVIII plays out.
2. Describe the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in November, 2003.
3. What traits must a scout possess? What do they discuss when choosing a player?
4. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
5. Where do coaches meet to prepare for the actual Player Draft, and how do they physically arrange player names in the room?
6. What position does Scott Pioli hold, and what is his responsibility?
7. Describe the feeling of the squad meeting on the Monday following the Jets game.
8. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
9. What does Belichick expect during the end-of-season meeting following the Jets' game?
10. How many new players do the Patriots have in 2002, and how do these new players work out?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)