|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
2. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
(a) The owner.
(b) The NFL.
(c) The quarterback.
(d) Talent scouts.
3. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
(a) He wants more control.
(b) He does not like Parcells.
(c) He wants a higher salary.
(d) He does not like the Jets.
4. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
5. Which of the following is not a skill required by the Patriots when looking for a quarterback?
(d) Hard working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
2. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
3. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
4. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
5. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Super Bowl XXXVIII plays out.
2. When the Patriots play the Cowboys in November, 2003, how long has it been since Belichick has been face-to-face with Bill Parcells? How does their meeting play out?
3. What parallel does Belichick note between the 2003 Panthers and the 2001 Patriots, and how does he feel about this parallel?
4. Describe the feeling of the squad meeting on the Monday following the Jets game.
5. What position does Scott Pioli hold, and what is his responsibility?
6. Describe the environment during the live draft.
7. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
8. Do the Patriots go to the Super Bowl in 2003? Why or why not?
9. What makes the 2002 Patriots more "coachable" according to the text?
10. What factors does Belichick mention as reasons for losing against the Jets 30-17 in 2002?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)