|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) 12 games.
(b) 3 games.
(c) 10 games.
(d) 7 games.
2. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
(a) The quarterback.
(b) The owner.
(c) Talent scouts.
(d) The NFL.
3. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
4. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
5. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
2. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
3. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
4. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
5. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)