|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Patriots win their 2003 game against the Cowboys, Belichick meets Parcells with _____.
(a) A glare.
(b) A hug.
(c) A first fight.
(d) Angry words.
2. What does Tom Brady listen to on his iPod on the morning of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Motivational music.
(b) Bible verses.
(c) His own recorded voice.
(d) Belichick's advice.
3. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
(a) The defense only.
(b) Special teams only.
(c) The offense only.
(d) All players.
4. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
5. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(b) Lazy offensive.
(c) Poor coverage.
(d) Too many penalties.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
2. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
3. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
4. Where do coaches physically arrange names when planning for the draft?
5. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
2. What does Belichick expect during the end-of-season meeting following the Jets' game?
3. What traits must a scout possess? What do they discuss when choosing a player?
4. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
5. What parallel does Belichick note between the 2003 Panthers and the 2001 Patriots, and how does he feel about this parallel?
6. What factors does Belichick mention as reasons for losing against the Jets 30-17 in 2002?
7. When the Patriots play the Cowboys in November, 2003, how long has it been since Belichick has been face-to-face with Bill Parcells? How does their meeting play out?
8. Describe the environment during the live draft.
9. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
10. Describe the feeling of the squad meeting on the Monday following the Jets game.
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)