|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the live Draft occur?
(b) New York.
2. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
3. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(c) Goes to the mountains to think.
(d) Takes a trip with his family.
4. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
5. Who is the backup Quarterback for Tom Brady in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Benjamin Johnson.
(c) Drew Bledsoe
(d) Damon Huard.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Patriots win their 2003 game against the Cowboys, Belichick meets Parcells with _____.
2. What is Parcells' nickname?
3. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
4. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
5. With five minutes left in the first half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, the Patriots ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the incident regarding pay with Lawyer Miller, and explain how it ends.
2. What position does Scott Pioli hold, and what is his responsibility?
3. How many new players do the Patriots have in 2002, and how do these new players work out?
4. How does the January 26, 2004, event at Reliant Arena highlight the Patriots' position as insiders?
5. Do the Patriots go to the Super Bowl in 2003? Why or why not?
6. Describe the feeling of the squad meeting on the Monday following the Jets game.
7. After a short trip away with his family, which players are due for evaluation during Belichick's team evaluation meeting, and which players are dismissed?
8. What factors does Belichick mention as reasons for losing against the Jets 30-17 in 2002?
9. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
10. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)