|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
(a) By coming up with random scenarios.
(b) Using statistics.
(c) By asking the Cowboys.
(d) By watching Cowboys films.
2. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(a) Physical weakness.
(d) Mental errors.
3. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
4. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
(a) The Dolphins.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Colts.
(d) The Bills.
5. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
2. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
3. Where is The Combine held?
4. In November, 2003, Belichick has ___ consecutive wins under his belt.
5. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
2. Describe the incident regarding pay with Lawyer Miller, and explain how it ends.
3. How many new players do the Patriots have in 2002, and how do these new players work out?
4. How does the January 26, 2004, event at Reliant Arena highlight the Patriots' position as insiders?
5. What does Belichick expect during the end-of-season meeting following the Jets' game?
6. What factors does Belichick mention as reasons for losing against the Jets 30-17 in 2002?
7. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
8. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
9. What traits must a scout possess? What do they discuss when choosing a player?
10. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)