|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(d) Ula Tuitiele.
2. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 24-7 Patriots.
(b) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(c) 31-0 Patriots.
(d) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
3. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
4. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
5. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Clear opinions.
(b) Mild opinions.
(c) Proven opinions.
(d) Influenced opinions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
2. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
3. Where does the live Draft occur?
4. Who is the backup Quarterback for Tom Brady in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
5. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Super Bowl XXXVIII plays out.
2. What traits must a scout possess? What do they discuss when choosing a player?
3. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
4. How honestly do players respond to interview questions during the draft process?
5. Describe the environment during the live draft.
6. Describe the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in November, 2003.
7. How does the January 26, 2004, event at Reliant Arena highlight the Patriots' position as insiders?
8. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
9. What parallel does Belichick note between the 2003 Panthers and the 2001 Patriots, and how does he feel about this parallel?
10. How does Belichick evaluate his coaches at the end of the 2002 season?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)