|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Howard Stern.
(b) Rush Limbaugh.
(c) Jim Donovan.
(d) Randy Cross.
2. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
3. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
(a) The offense only.
(b) The defense only.
(c) Special teams only.
(d) All players.
4. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
5. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(d) Defensive Tackle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
2. What does Tom Brady listen to on his iPod on the morning of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
3. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
4. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
5. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the most important factors and skills a Quarterback can posses? Which Patriot player embodies these characteristics?
2. What types of groupings do scouts use to categorize players and to grade their dimensions?
3. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
4. How many new players do the Patriots have in 2002, and how do these new players work out?
5. Where do coaches meet to prepare for the actual Player Draft, and how do they physically arrange player names in the room?
6. Do the Patriots go to the Super Bowl in 2003? Why or why not?
7. When the Patriots play the Cowboys in November, 2003, how long has it been since Belichick has been face-to-face with Bill Parcells? How does their meeting play out?
8. Describe the environment during the live draft.
9. What does Belichick expect during the end-of-season meeting following the Jets' game?
10. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)