|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
2. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
(a) By watching Cowboys films.
(b) Using statistics.
(c) By coming up with random scenarios.
(d) By asking the Cowboys.
3. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(c) Ula Tuitiele.
4. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
(a) The 4th quarter.
(b) The 3rd quarter.
(c) In overtime.
(d) The 2nd quarter.
5. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
2. Where does the live Draft occur?
3. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
4. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
5. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
2. Describe the incident regarding pay with Lawyer Miller, and explain how it ends.
3. What position does Scott Pioli hold, and what is his responsibility?
4. What makes the 2002 Patriots more "coachable" according to the text?
5. When the Patriots play the Cowboys in November, 2003, how long has it been since Belichick has been face-to-face with Bill Parcells? How does their meeting play out?
6. Describe how Super Bowl XXXVIII plays out.
7. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
8. Do the Patriots go to the Super Bowl in 2003? Why or why not?
9. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
10. How does Belichick evaluate his coaches at the end of the 2002 season?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)