|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
(a) Well enough.
(b) To the best of their abilities.
(c) According to their salary expectations.
(d) Like they have in the past.
2. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
(a) Communication skills.
3. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
4. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
5. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which favorite player does Vinatieri notice is absent during Super Bowl XXXVIII?
2. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
3. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
4. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
5. What team plays against the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
2. Describe the incident regarding pay with Lawyer Miller, and explain how it ends.
3. Who is Tom Jackson and what comment does he make to upset Belichick? How does Jackson apologize?
4. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
5. Describe how the Patriots prepare for their 2003 game against the Cowboys.
6. Describe the environment during the live draft.
7. What position does Scott Pioli hold, and what is his responsibility?
8. Where do coaches meet to prepare for the actual Player Draft, and how do they physically arrange player names in the room?
9. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
10. Do the Patriots go to the Super Bowl in 2003? Why or why not?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)