|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Ellen Sandberg.
(c) Marie Smith.
(d) Nicole Travern.
2. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is leadership but no morale.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(d) There is no leadership but high morale.
3. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) September 4.
(b) December 7.
(c) October 24.
(d) November 16.
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Troy Aikman.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Tom Brady.
5. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Head of Player Personnel.
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(d) No position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
3. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. When does Rehbein die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Super Bowl XXXVIII plays out.
2. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
3. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
4. Who is Tom Jackson and what comment does he make to upset Belichick? How does Jackson apologize?
5. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
6. Describe the feeling of the squad meeting on the Monday following the Jets game.
7. What is the attitude about the Patriots at the end of Holley's book?
8. What does Belichick expect during the end-of-season meeting following the Jets' game?
9. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
10. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)