|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Low salary.
(b) High expectations.
(d) Proven performance.
2. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 39 yards.
(b) 24 yards.
(c) 12 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
3. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
4. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Tom Brady.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) The media.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
2. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
2. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
3. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
4. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
5. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
6. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
7. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
8. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
9. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
10. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)