|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Baltimore Colts.
(d) The New England Patriots.
2. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Tight end.
(c) Defensive lineman.
3. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Better than the rest of the staff.
(b) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(c) Without special favors.
(d) Worse than the rest of the staff.
4. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Question him.
(d) Answer him.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) No access.
(c) Some access.
(d) Open access.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Kraft's role?
2. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
3. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
4. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
5. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
2. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
3. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
4. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
5. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
6. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
7. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
8. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
9. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
10. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)