|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) No access.
(c) Limited access.
(d) Some access.
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(a) New England.
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a dance.
(b) With a quick meeting.
(c) With a team party.
(d) They do not celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
4. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
2. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
3. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
4. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
6. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
7. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
8. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
9. Who is Scott Pioli and what do his job responsibilities include?
10. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)