|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Proven performance.
(c) Low salary.
(d) High expectations.
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Robert Kraft.
(d) Andy Weslyan.
4. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Martin Holliday.
(b) Matthew Handly.
(c) Michael Holley.
(d) Michele Hamberly.
5. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Which players to cut.
(b) Their win over the Rams.
(c) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(d) The next season.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
3. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
4. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
2. What are the problems facing Belichick when he is hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots?
3. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
4. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
5. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
6. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
7. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
8. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
9. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
10. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)