|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Not being quick on his feet.
2. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
3. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Marie Smith.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
5. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
2. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
5. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
2. Describe how the Patriots Draft picks are categorized in the 2004 Draft.
3. Describe the incident regarding pay with Lawyer Miller, and explain how it ends.
4. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
5. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
6. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
7. When the Patriots play the Cowboys in November, 2003, how long has it been since Belichick has been face-to-face with Bill Parcells? How does their meeting play out?
8. Between whom does a conversation take place on the plane back from Super Bowl XXXVI and what is discussed?
9. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
10. What is the attitude about the Patriots at the end of Holley's book?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)