Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Football coaches.
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Scott Pioli.
5. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(d) Running Back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
2. What team does Mike Martz coach?
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
5. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Belichick considers to be his policy of "supreme professionalism."
2. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
3. Describe the environment during the live draft.
4. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
5. What types of groupings do scouts use to categorize players and to grade their dimensions?
6. How do the Patriots fare against the Bills in December, 2003, and what is the outcome of this ending?
7. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
8. What parallel does Belichick note between the 2003 Panthers and the 2001 Patriots, and how does he feel about this parallel?
9. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
10. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)