|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
2. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Ty Law.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Tom Brady.
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is surprised.
(b) The author expected it.
(c) The author is ungracious.
(d) The author is upset.
4. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(b) Civil War.
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A hands-off job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A 9 to 5 job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
2. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
3. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
4. Where is Belichick born?
5. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
2. What are the problems facing Belichick when he is hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots?
3. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
4. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
5. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
6. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
7. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
8. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
9. Who is Scott Pioli and what do his job responsibilities include?
10. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)