|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Baush and Lomb.
(c) SP Richards.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
2. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
3. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Ernie Adams.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Mike Martz.
4. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
5. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) High expectations.
(b) Low salary.
(d) Proven performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
5. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Between whom does a conversation take place on the plane back from Super Bowl XXXVI and what is discussed?
2. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
3. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
4. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
5. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
6. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
7. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
8. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
9. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
10. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)