|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 12 yards.
(b) 24 yards.
(c) 39 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(b) Running Back.
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Troy Aikman.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
4. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(d) Running Back.
5. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Norwood Smith.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
3. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
4. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
5. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
6. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
7. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
8. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
9. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
10. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)