Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
2. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
a) SP Richards.
b) Baush and Lomb.
d) Johnson and Johnson.
3. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
a) Running Back.
4. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
a) 10 million dollars.
b) 1 million...
This section contains 857 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)