|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author is surprised.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is ungracious.
2. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(b) Better than the rest of the staff.
(c) Without special favors.
(d) Worse than the rest of the staff.
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Pete Carroll.
4. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Special Teams Coach.
(b) Director of Player Personnel.
(c) Assistant Coach.
5. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
2. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
3. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
Short Essay Questions
1. Between whom does a conversation take place on the plane back from Super Bowl XXXVI and what is discussed?
2. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
3. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
4. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
5. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
6. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
7. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
8. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
9. What are the problems facing Belichick when he is hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots?
10. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)