|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Eagles.
(b) The Falcons.
(c) The Jets.
(d) The Cowboys.
3. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(a) Complicated strategy.
(b) Special teams.
4. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) Dallas Cowboys.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) St. Louis Rams.
(d) Denver Broncos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
3. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
2. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
3. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
4. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
5. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
6. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
7. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
8. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
9. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
10. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)