|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Press conferences.
(b) Relationships with women.
(c) Fits of rage.
2. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a dance.
(b) They do not celebrate.
(c) With a team party.
(d) With a quick meeting.
3. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too little.
(c) He teaches well but does not manage.
(d) He expects too much.
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) The media.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(c) Running Back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
3. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
4. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
5. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
2. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
3. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
4. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
6. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
7. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
8. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
9. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
10. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)