|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(a) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(c) Running Back.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) University of Oklahoma.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) Andover Wesleyan.
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Assistant Coach.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' fan.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Belichick born?
2. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
3. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
4. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
5. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
2. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
3. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
4. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
5. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
6. Who is Scott Pioli and what do his job responsibilities include?
7. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
8. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
9. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
10. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)