|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 30 miollion dollars.
(c) 1 million dollars.
(d) 20 million dollars.
3. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Quarterback Coach.
(b) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) No position.
4. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Special Teams Coach.
(b) Assistant Coach.
(d) Director of Player Personnel.
5. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Quarterback.
(b) The team aspect.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The Kicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
2. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
2. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
3. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
4. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
5. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
6. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
7. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
8. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
9. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
10. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)