|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $20 million.
(d) $200 million.
2. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
3. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Question him.
(b) Answer him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Ignore him.
4. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
5. When does Rehbein die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
2. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
3. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
4. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
2. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
3. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
4. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
5. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
6. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
7. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
8. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
9. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
10. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)