|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(c) Quarterback Coach.
(d) Head of Player Personnel.
2. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Nicole Travern.
(b) Ellen Sandberg.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Marie Smith.
3. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Bill Belichick.
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) The media.
5. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
2. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
4. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the problems facing Belichick when he is hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots?
2. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
3. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
4. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
5. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
6. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
7. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
8. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
9. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
10. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)