|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a dance.
(b) With a team party.
(c) With a quick meeting.
(d) They do not celebrate.
2. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(b) Special teams.
(d) Complicated strategy.
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 39 yards.
(b) 48 yards.
(c) 12 yards.
(d) 24 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. When does Rehbein die?
3. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
4. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
2. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
3. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
4. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
5. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
6. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
7. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
8. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
9. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
10. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)