|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 7-0 Patriots.
(b) 14-3 Patriots.
(c) 7-0 Rams.
(d) 14-3 Rams.
2. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
3. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) Proper media answers.
(d) No information.
4. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Assistant Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Head Coach.
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) University of Oklahoma.
(c) Andover Wesleyan.
(d) Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
2. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
3. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
4. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
5. What team does Mike Martz coach?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
2. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
3. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
4. Who is Tom Jackson and what comment does he make to upset Belichick? How does Jackson apologize?
5. Describe the phenomenon of The Combine.
6. What types of groupings do scouts use to categorize players and to grade their dimensions?
7. Describe the incident regarding pay with Lawyer Miller, and explain how it ends.
8. What are the most important factors and skills a Quarterback can posses? Which Patriot player embodies these characteristics?
9. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
10. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)