|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
2. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
3. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Ernie Adams.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Mike Martz.
4. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Question him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Answer him.
5. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
2. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
3. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
4. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the deciding factor in Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
3. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
4. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
5. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
6. What is the Patriots' game plan and strategy going into the 2001 Super Bowl?
7. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
8. What does Coach Belichick stress going into Super Bowl XXXVI and how does he emphasize this aspect?
9. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
10. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)