|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) The media.
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Bill Belichick.
4. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Eagles.
(b) The Cowboys.
(c) The Falcons.
(d) The Jets.
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(d) It is unprecedented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do coaches meet to prepare for the actual Player Draft, and how do they physically arrange player names in the room?
2. How do the Patriots fair in obtaining players in the 2004 draft?
3. What are the problems facing Belichick when he is hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots?
4. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
5. Describe the environment during the live draft.
6. How many new players do the Patriots have in 2002, and how do these new players work out?
7. Describe how the Patriots Draft picks are categorized in the 2004 Draft.
8. Between whom does a conversation take place on the plane back from Super Bowl XXXVI and what is discussed?
9. What factors does Belichick mention as reasons for losing against the Jets 30-17 in 2002?
10. According to Tom Brady, how does the Patriots' 2002 season begin?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)