|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Ernie Adams.
(d) Mike Martz.
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Ted Marchibroda.
(b) Andy Weslyan.
(c) Robert Kraft.
(d) Bill Belichick.
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 20 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 10 million dollars.
(d) 30 miollion dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
3. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
2. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
3. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
4. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
5. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
6. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
7. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
8. Who is Scott Pioli and what do his job responsibilities include?
9. What are the problems facing Belichick when he is hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots?
10. How does Super Bowl XXXVI begin?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)