|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Defensive lineman.
(d) Tight end.
2. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Norwood Smith.
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) Atlanta Falcons.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) Philadelphia Eagles.
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) The media.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Question him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Answer him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
2. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
3. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
2. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
3. With whom does Kraft replace Parcells, and why does Kraft come to regret this decision?
4. Who is Scott Pioli and what do his job responsibilities include?
5. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
6. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
7. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
8. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
9. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
10. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)