|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Which players to cut.
(b) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(c) Their win over the Rams.
(d) The next season.
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $200 million.
4. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Head Coach.
(b) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(c) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
5. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(c) Tight end.
(d) Defensive lineman.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. Where is Belichick born?
4. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
5. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
2. Which new Quarterback do the Patriots draft in the 2000 Draft? How does this Quarterback perform?
3. Who is Mike Martz and what is his philosophy about football?
4. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
5. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
6. When is Bill Belichick hired as Head Coach of the New England Patriots and in what shape is the team?
7. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
8. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
9. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
10. Describe Belichick's attitude about feedback from his staff, and how he has developed this attitude.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)