|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Open access.
(d) No access.
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Better than the rest of the staff.
(b) Without special favors.
(c) Worse than the rest of the staff.
(d) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
5. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(d) Belichick is too lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
2. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
3. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
4. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
5. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
2. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
3. How, and when, does Tom Brady become the starting Quarterback for the New England Patriots?
4. What does Belichick do to combat what he considers to be "just bad football" at the beginning of the Patriots' 2002 season?
5. Describe how the media perceives both the Patriots and the Rams going into the 2001 Super Bowl.
6. Describe how the December 8, 2002, game against the Buffalo Bills plays out.
7. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
8. About what do Kraft and Parcells disagree, resulting in Parcells' leaving the Patriots?
9. Describe Adam Vinatieri's personality and why he is not considered a deciding factor in Patriots' games.
10. Between whom does a conversation take place on the plane back from Super Bowl XXXVI and what is discussed?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)