|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(a) Poor coverage.
(c) Lazy offensive.
(d) Too many penalties.
2. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
(b) Price tags.
3. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
(a) The Colts.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Bills.
(d) The Dolphins.
4. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(d) Ula Tuitiele.
5. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
6. After the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in 2003, the Denver coach says he is ________.
7. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
8. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Overhaul the team.
(b) Get a new quarterback.
(c) Hire new advisors.
(d) Introduce new training.
9. Belichick notices an alarming parallel between the '03 _________ and the '01 Patriots.
10. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
11. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
(a) By coming up with random scenarios.
(b) Using statistics.
(c) By asking the Cowboys.
(d) By watching Cowboys films.
12. George H. W. Bush and Bill Belichick attend what school together?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Naval Academy.
(c) Phillips Academy.
(d) Andover Wesleyan.
13. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
14. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
15. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
2. What is the winning play of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
3. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
4. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
5. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)