|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the live Draft occur?
(b) New York.
2. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
3. What do players wear to The Combine?
(a) T-shirts and leggings.
(c) Shorts and assigned numbers.
(d) Full uniforms.
4. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
(a) Planning Room.
(b) Draft Room.
(c) Coaches Room.
(d) Player Room.
5. What is the winning play of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) A two-point conversion.
(b) A safety.
(c) A touchdown.
(d) A field goal.
6. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(b) Physical weakness.
(d) Mental errors.
7. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
8. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Supreme Professionalism.
(b) Anger Management.
(c) Experience Priviledging.
(d) Live and Let Live.
9. With five minutes left in the first half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, the Patriots ___________.
(a) Score a touchdown.
(b) Allow a sack.
(c) Turn over the ball.
(d) Kick off.
10. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
11. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Get a new quarterback.
(b) Overhaul the team.
(c) Introduce new training.
(d) Hire new advisors.
12. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
(d) Price tags.
13. How many players can a team interview at The Combine?
14. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
15. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
2. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
3. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
4. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
5. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)