|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the live Draft occur?
(d) New York.
2. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Anger Management.
(b) Experience Priviledging.
(c) Live and Let Live.
(d) Supreme Professionalism.
3. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(d) Defensive Tackle.
4. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Robert Kraft.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
5. What is Parcells' nickname?
(a) The Alligator.
(b) The Big Wig.
(c) The Fatso.
(d) The Tuna.
6. Where is The Combine held?
7. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
(a) Special teams only.
(b) The offense only.
(c) All players.
(d) The defense only.
8. Where do coaches physically arrange names when planning for the draft?
(a) On a black board.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On a magnet board.
(d) On a white board.
9. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
10. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
11. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
(c) Communication skills.
12. How many players can a team interview at The Combine?
13. George H. W. Bush and Bill Belichick attend what school together?
(a) Naval Academy.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) Phillips Academy.
(d) Notre Dame.
14. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(b) 31-0 Patriots.
(c) 24-7 Patriots.
(d) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
15. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
2. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
3. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
4. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
5. In November, 2003, Belichick has ___ consecutive wins under his belt.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)