|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Patrick Pass.
2. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) 7 games.
(b) 3 games.
(c) 12 games.
(d) 10 games.
3. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
4. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Clear opinions.
(b) Proven opinions.
(c) Influenced opinions.
(d) Mild opinions.
5. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Want a new quarterback."
(b) "Love their team."
(c) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
(d) "Hate their coach."
6. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(d) Ula Tuitiele.
7. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
(a) Elementary skill based.
(b) Psychologically proven.
(c) Fashion skills.
8. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
(a) Films of players.
9. With five minutes left in the first half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, the Patriots ___________.
(a) Turn over the ball.
(b) Allow a sack.
(c) Score a touchdown.
(d) Kick off.
10. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
11. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(d) High pay.
12. Where does the live Draft occur?
(a) New York.
13. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
(a) They are ways that Belichick evaluates his competitors.
(b) They are adjectives.
(c) They are factors taken into account when selecting players.
(d) They are characteristics of Belichick's children.
14. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Only soccer.
(b) Football and baseball.
(c) Football and basketball.
(d) Only football.
15. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Belichick's staff had not worked with Parcells while with the Jets?
2. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
3. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
4. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
5. Where is The Combine held?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)