|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do coaches physically arrange names when planning for the draft?
(a) On a magnet board.
(b) On a white board.
(c) On a black board.
(d) On the floor.
2. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
3. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
4. Which member of Belichick's staff had not worked with Parcells while with the Jets?
(a) Scott Pioli.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Charlie Weis.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
5. Which favorite player does Vinatieri notice is absent during Super Bowl XXXVIII?
6. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
7. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
8. Where does the live Draft occur?
(a) New York.
9. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Football and basketball.
(b) Football and baseball.
(c) Only soccer.
(d) Only football.
10. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
11. What is Parcells' nickname?
(a) The Fatso.
(b) The Big Wig.
(c) The Alligator.
(d) The Tuna.
12. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
13. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
(c) Films of players.
14. After the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in 2003, the Denver coach says he is ________.
15. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) A torn ACL.
(b) Turf toe.
(c) A separated shoulder.
(d) A broken collar bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
2. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
3. What does Tom Brady listen to on his iPod on the morning of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
4. Against whom was win number 9 for the Patriots in the 2003 season?
5. What team plays against the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)