|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
(a) Player Room.
(b) Draft Room.
(c) Coaches Room.
(d) Planning Room.
2. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(b) 24-7 Patriots.
(c) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(d) 31-0 Patriots.
3. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
4. In November, 2003, Belichick has ___ consecutive wins under his belt.
5. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
6. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Mild opinions.
(b) Clear opinions.
(c) Proven opinions.
(d) Influenced opinions.
7. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Randy Cross.
(b) Rush Limbaugh.
(c) Howard Stern.
(d) Jim Donovan.
8. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
(a) He wants a higher salary.
(b) He does not like the Jets.
(c) He does not like Parcells.
(d) He wants more control.
9. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
(a) Like they have in the past.
(b) Well enough.
(c) To the best of their abilities.
(d) According to their salary expectations.
10. Why does Belichick have to change the practice field for Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Travel plans.
(b) Unsafe conditions.
(c) Timing conflicts.
11. What team plays against the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) The Redskins.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Seahawks.
(d) The Giants.
12. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) Turf toe.
(b) A torn ACL.
(c) A broken collar bone.
(d) A separated shoulder.
13. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
(a) The owner.
(b) The quarterback.
(c) The NFL.
(d) Talent scouts.
14. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
15. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(a) Lazy offensive.
(c) Poor coverage.
(d) Too many penalties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
2. After the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in 2003, the Denver coach says he is ________.
3. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
4. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
5. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)