|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
(a) Perceived future abilities.
2. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
(a) Peformance and strength.
(b) Balance and speed.
(c) Determination and honesty.
(d) Character and intelligence.
3. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Randy Cross.
(b) Rush Limbaugh.
(c) Howard Stern.
(d) Jim Donovan.
4. George H. W. Bush and Bill Belichick attend what school together?
(a) Andover Wesleyan.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) Phillips Academy.
(d) Naval Academy.
5. Belichick notices an alarming parallel between the '03 _________ and the '01 Patriots.
6. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(d) Potential talent.
7. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
8. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Experience Priviledging.
(b) Supreme Professionalism.
(c) Live and Let Live.
(d) Anger Management.
9. Where is The Combine held?
10. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
(b) Communication skills.
11. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Belichick.
12. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
13. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
(a) There is no limit.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
14. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Patrick Pass.
15. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High maintenance.
(b) High leadership.
(c) High performance.
(d) High energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
2. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
3. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
4. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
5. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)