|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
(a) Draft Room.
(b) Player Room.
(c) Planning Room.
(d) Coaches Room.
2. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
(a) They are adjectives.
(b) They are characteristics of Belichick's children.
(c) They are ways that Belichick evaluates his competitors.
(d) They are factors taken into account when selecting players.
3. Why does Belichick have to change the practice field for Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Timing conflicts.
(b) Unsafe conditions.
(d) Travel plans.
4. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
(a) Well enough.
(b) To the best of their abilities.
(c) According to their salary expectations.
(d) Like they have in the past.
6. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
7. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
8. After the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in 2003, the Denver coach says he is ________.
9. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
(b) Films of players.
10. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
(a) A blitz.
(b) A field goal.
(c) An intentional sack.
(d) An intentional safety.
11. Who is the backup Quarterback for Tom Brady in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Benjamin Johnson.
(c) Damon Huard.
(d) Drew Bledsoe
12. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
13. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
(a) The 3rd quarter.
(b) The 2nd quarter.
(c) In overtime.
(d) The 4th quarter.
14. What does the threshold that players must meet to be considered by the Patriots mean?
(a) They are an overachieving player past their prime.
(b) They are an average player with little potential.
(c) They are a proven player with a proven record.
(d) They are capable of a solid performance with room for growth.
15. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
2. What team plays against the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
3. Where is the celebrity event held during the days leading up to Super Bowl XXXVIII?
4. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
5. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)