|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
(a) The Colts.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Dolphins.
(d) The Bills.
2. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(b) Low performers.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) High paid players.
3. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
4. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
(c) Price tags.
5. Belichick notices an alarming parallel between the '03 _________ and the '01 Patriots.
6. With five minutes left in the first half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, the Patriots ___________.
(a) Kick off.
(b) Turn over the ball.
(c) Score a touchdown.
(d) Allow a sack.
7. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
(a) Jim Donovan.
(b) Howard Stern.
(c) Randy Cross.
(d) Rush Limbaugh.
8. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
9. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
(d) Films of players.
10. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
(a) Elementary skill based.
(c) Psychologically proven.
(d) Fashion skills.
11. When Belichick and his Patriots play the Cowboys in 2003, Belichick and Parcells have not met face to face since _____.
12. Belichick develops his team by rewarding _____.
13. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) 3 games.
(b) 7 games.
(c) 10 games.
(d) 12 games.
14. Why does Belichick have to change the practice field for Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Timing conflicts.
(b) Unsafe conditions.
(c) Travel plans.
15. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
(a) The 3rd quarter.
(b) The 4th quarter.
(c) In overtime.
(d) The 2nd quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
2. What is Parcells' nickname?
3. What does Tom Brady listen to on his iPod on the morning of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
4. What do players wear to The Combine?
5. In November, 2003, Belichick has ___ consecutive wins under his belt.
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)