|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the celebrity event held during the days leading up to Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Seattle's Qwest Field.
(b) Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field.
(c) Washington's FedEx Field.
(d) Houston's Reliant Arena.
2. Why does Belichick have to change the practice field for Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Unsafe conditions.
(b) Travel plans.
(c) Timing conflicts.
3. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Only soccer.
(b) Football and baseball.
(c) Only football.
(d) Football and basketball.
4. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
5. How long is the Patriots' winning streak coming into Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) 7 games.
(b) 12 games.
(c) 3 games.
(d) 10 games.
6. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
(a) Psychologically proven.
(b) Elementary skill based.
(d) Fashion skills.
7. Belichick notices an alarming parallel between the '03 _________ and the '01 Patriots.
8. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
(a) The defense only.
(b) Special teams only.
(c) The offense only.
(d) All players.
9. How many players can a team interview at The Combine?
10. After the come-from-behind victory against the Denver Broncos in 2003, the Denver coach says he is ________.
11. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
(a) Planning Room.
(b) Draft Room.
(c) Coaches Room.
(d) Player Room.
12. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Live and Let Live.
(b) Experience Priviledging.
(c) Anger Management.
(d) Supreme Professionalism.
13. What do players wear to The Combine?
(a) T-shirts and leggings.
(c) Shorts and assigned numbers.
(d) Full uniforms.
14. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Low performers.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) High paid players.
15. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
2. Where is The Combine held?
3. Who is the backup Quarterback for Tom Brady in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
4. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
5. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)