|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He has low self-esteem.
(b) He is younger than many of them.
(c) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(d) He does not have enough experience.
2. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 15 to 20 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 0 minutes.
3. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Quarterback Coach.
(c) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) No position.
4. Where is Belichick born?
(c) West Virginia.
5. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He truly respects it.
(d) He thinks it is not enough.
6. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 48 yards.
(b) 12 yards.
(c) 39 yards.
(d) 24 yards.
7. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Better than the rest of the staff.
(b) Without special favors.
(c) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(d) Worse than the rest of the staff.
8. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Ty Law.
9. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
10. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) High expectations.
(b) Low salary.
(c) Proven performance.
11. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(a) Zone Coverage.
(b) Man Coverage.
12. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
13. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Expected details.
(b) False information.
(c) Common knowledge.
(d) Intimate details.
14. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Mike Martz.
(c) Ernie Adams.
(d) Kurt Warner.
15. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Norwood Smith.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Scott Pioli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
2. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
5. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)