|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(b) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
2. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Director of Player Personnel.
(c) Special Teams Coach.
(d) Assistant Coach.
3. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
4. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(c) Football coaches.
(d) Bill Belichick.
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Eagles.
(b) The Falcons.
(c) The Jets.
(d) The Cowboys.
6. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Detriot Lions.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Buffalo Bills.
7. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
8. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a quick meeting.
(b) They do not celebrate.
(c) With a team party.
(d) With a dance.
9. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Their win over the Rams.
(b) Which players to cut.
(c) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(d) The next season.
10. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(c) Patriots' Head Coach.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
11. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(b) Press conferences.
(c) Fits of rage.
(d) Relationships with women.
12. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
13. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
14. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(b) New England.
15. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
2. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
5. When does Rehbein die?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)