|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(c) Defensive lineman.
(d) Tight end.
2. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Ellen Sandberg.
(c) Nicole Travern.
(d) Debby Clarke.
3. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) The Buffalo Bills.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
4. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 12 yards.
(b) 24 yards.
(c) 39 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
5. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Without special favors.
(b) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(c) Better than the rest of the staff.
(d) Worse than the rest of the staff.
6. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(c) Buffalo Bills.
7. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Quarterback.
(b) The Kicker.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The team aspect.
8. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
9. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Jets.
(b) The Cowboys.
(c) The Eagles.
(d) The Falcons.
10. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Troy Aikman.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
11. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) The media.
12. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) October 24.
(b) December 7.
(c) September 4.
(d) November 16.
13. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too little.
(c) He expects too much.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
14. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author does not attend the meetings.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
15. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is constantly losing games.
(b) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(c) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(d) Because he is offered a better position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. What team does Mike Martz coach?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)