|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Limited access.
(d) No access.
2. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(b) Johnson and Johnson.
(c) SP Richards.
(d) Baush and Lomb.
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Troy Aikman.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author is surprised.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is ungracious.
5. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The individual aspect.
(b) The Kicker.
(c) The Quarterback.
(d) The team aspect.
6. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
7. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
8. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Andy Weslyan.
(b) Robert Kraft.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Ted Marchibroda.
9. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(b) Civil War.
10. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Ellen Sandberg.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Marie Smith.
11. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
12. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
13. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
14. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
15. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(d) Running Back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
3. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)