|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He thinks it is not enough.
(d) He truly respects it.
2. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Assistant Coach.
(b) Director of Player Personnel.
(c) Special Teams Coach.
3. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) Limited access.
(c) No access.
(d) Some access.
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Marie Smith.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Eli Manning.
6. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Baush and Lomb.
(c) Johnson and Johnson.
(d) SP Richards.
7. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
8. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) October 24.
(b) November 16.
(c) December 7.
(d) September 4.
9. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
10. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Ty Law.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
11. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Ted Marchibroda.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Bill Belichick.
12. When does Rehbein die?
13. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 12 yards.
(b) 39 yards.
(c) 24 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
14. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author is surprised.
(c) The author is ungracious.
(d) The author expected it.
15. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) The media.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
2. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
3. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
5. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)