|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Football coaches.
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Scott Pioli.
5. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(d) Running Back.
6. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(b) Assistant Coach.
(c) Special Teams Coach.
(d) Director of Player Personnel.
7. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) Atlanta Falcons.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) St. Louis Rams.
8. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
9. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
10. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author does not attend the meetings.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
11. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(c) Running Back.
12. Where is Belichick born?
(a) West Virginia.
13. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Quarterback.
(b) The Kicker.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The team aspect.
14. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Their win over the Rams.
(b) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(c) Which players to cut.
(d) The next season.
15. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
3. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
5. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)