|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 15 to 20 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(d) Running Back.
3. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Buffalo Bills.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
4. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
5. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Tom Brady.
6. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) The media.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Belichick.
7. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(a) Man Coverage.
(c) Zone Coverage.
8. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Matthew Handly.
(b) Martin Holliday.
(c) Michael Holley.
(d) Michele Hamberly.
9. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) Dallas Cowboys.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) St. Louis Rams.
10. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) No information.
(d) Proper media answers.
11. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(c) Civil War.
12. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
13. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) Atlanta Falcons.
(d) Philadelphia Eagles.
14. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Baltimore Colts.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The New England Patriots.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
15. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Ellen Sandberg.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Nicole Travern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
2. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
3. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
4. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
5. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)