|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Without special favors.
(b) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(c) Better than the rest of the staff.
(d) Worse than the rest of the staff.
2. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Scott Pioli.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Bill Parcells.
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Question him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Answer him.
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(b) How many reporters will attend.
(d) Media topics and his responses.
6. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is ungracious.
(b) The author is surprised.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is upset.
7. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Assistant Coach.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
8. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Proven performance.
(c) Low salary.
(d) High expectations.
9. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 12 yards.
(b) 24 yards.
(c) 39 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
10. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Special Teams Coach.
(b) Assistant Coach.
(c) Director of Player Personnel.
11. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Baltimore Colts.
12. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) Atlanta Falcons.
(d) St. Louis Rams.
13. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(b) Press conferences.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Fits of rage.
14. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He truly respects it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He is frustrated by it.
(d) He thinks it is not enough.
15. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(b) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
2. Where is Belichick born?
3. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
4. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)