|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(b) He is frustrated by it.
(c) He thinks it is not enough.
(d) He truly respects it.
2. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) University of Oklahoma.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) U.S. Naval Academy.
(d) Notre Dame.
3. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) September 4.
(b) November 16.
(c) October 24.
(d) December 7.
4. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(b) Running Back.
5. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(a) Buffalo Bills.
6. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
7. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) The media.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Parcells.
8. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
9. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Head of Player Personnel.
(c) No position.
(d) Quarterback Coach.
10. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(d) Belichick is too lazy.
11. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(c) Zone Coverage.
(d) Man Coverage.
12. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Baltimore Colts.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The New England Patriots.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
13. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Free agents.
(c) Football coaches.
14. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(b) How many reporters will attend.
(c) Media topics and his responses.
15. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
3. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
4. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
5. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)