|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author expected it.
(c) The author is ungracious.
(d) The author is surprised.
2. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Andover Wesleyan.
(b) U.S. Naval Academy.
(c) University of Oklahoma.
(d) Notre Dame.
3. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Owner.
(b) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(c) Patriots' fan.
(d) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
4. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(b) How many reporters will attend.
(c) Media topics and his responses.
5. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
(b) The September 11th attacks.
(c) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(d) The death of Farah Fawcett.
6. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
7. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Football coaches.
8. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(a) Man Coverage.
(b) Zone Coverage.
9. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
10. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
11. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) Open access.
(c) No access.
(d) Some access.
12. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Defensive lineman.
(c) Tight end.
13. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 24 hour a day job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A hands-off job.
(d) A 9 to 5 job.
14. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(b) Proven performance.
(c) High expectations.
(d) Low salary.
15. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) St. Louis Rams.
(c) Atlanta Falcons.
(d) Philadelphia Eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
2. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
5. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)