|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' fan.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
3. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
4. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(a) Buffalo Bills.
5. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) Atlanta Falcons.
(b) Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) St. Louis Rams.
(d) New England Patriots.
6. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(d) Running Back.
7. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is offered a better position.
(b) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(c) Because he is constantly losing games.
(d) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
8. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
9. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) The media.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Parcells.
10. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Johnson and Johnson.
(d) Baush and Lomb.
11. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
12. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Scott Pioli.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Tom Brady.
13. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The team aspect.
(b) The individual aspect.
(c) The Quarterback.
(d) The Kicker.
14. When does Rehbein die?
15. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Belichick is too lazy.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
2. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
3. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
5. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)