|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Andover Wesleyan.
(b) U.S. Naval Academy.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
2. Where is Belichick born?
(b) West Virginia.
3. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(b) Buffalo Bills.
4. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $0.2 million.
(d) $200 million.
5. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Troy Aikman.
6. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(c) Patriots' Owner.
(d) Patriots' fan.
7. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Cowboys.
(b) The Falcons.
(c) The Jets.
(d) The Eagles.
8. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
9. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Baltimore Colts.
10. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(c) He is the Assistant Coach.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
11. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
12. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) It is unprecedented.
(b) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(c) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(d) The author has less contact with the team.
13. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Defensive lineman.
(d) Tight end.
14. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
15. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
3. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
4. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)