|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Andy Weslyan.
(b) Robert Kraft.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Ted Marchibroda.
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) High expectations.
(b) Low salary.
(d) Proven performance.
3. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The next season.
(b) Their win over the Rams.
(c) Which players to cut.
(d) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
4. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) They do not celebrate.
(b) With a quick meeting.
(c) With a dance.
(d) With a team party.
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 30 miollion dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 1 million dollars.
(d) 10 million dollars.
6. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) Personal secrets.
(c) No information.
(d) Proper media answers.
7. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Scott Pioli.
(b) Norwood Smith.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Bill Belichick.
8. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
9. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
10. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) St. Louis Rams.
(d) Dallas Cowboys.
11. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Some access.
(b) No access.
(c) Limited access.
(d) Open access.
12. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Tight end.
(c) Defensive lineman.
13. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Tom Brady.
14. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Scott Pioli.
15. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Ernie Adams.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Mike Martz.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
2. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)