|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The team aspect.
(b) The Quarterback.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The Kicker.
2. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
3. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' fan.
(b) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' Owner.
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Proven performance.
(b) High expectations.
(c) Low salary.
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is constantly losing games.
(b) Because he is offered a better position.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
6. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
7. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Baltimore Colts.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
8. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
9. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
10. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
11. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Ty Law.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Tom Brady.
12. When does Rehbein die?
13. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Ty Law.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Kurt Warner.
14. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Answer him.
(c) Question him.
(d) Listen to him.
15. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) September 4.
(b) October 24.
(c) December 7.
(d) November 16.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
3. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)