|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author asks questions.
2. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 14-3 Rams.
(b) 7-0 Patriots.
(c) 14-3 Patriots.
(d) 7-0 Rams.
3. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Ernie Adams.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Mike Martz.
5. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Ty Law.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
6. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The September 11th attacks.
(b) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(c) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(d) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
7. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
8. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Kurt Warner.
9. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) No information.
(c) Personal secrets.
(d) Proper media answers.
10. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a team party.
(b) They do not celebrate.
(c) With a dance.
(d) With a quick meeting.
11. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Debby Clarke.
(c) Nicole Travern.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
12. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership but high morale.
(b) There is leadership but no morale.
(c) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(d) There is leadership and high morale.
13. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
14. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Andover Wesleyan.
(b) University of Oklahoma.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) U.S. Naval Academy.
15. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Belichick born?
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
3. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)