|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Ted Marchibroda.
2. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Answer him.
(b) Question him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Ignore him.
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(b) There is leadership but no morale.
(c) There is no leadership but high morale.
(d) There is leadership and high morale.
4. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 39 yards.
(b) 12 yards.
(c) 48 yards.
(d) 24 yards.
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
6. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(b) Running Back.
7. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
8. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(c) Media topics and his responses.
(d) How many reporters will attend.
9. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The New England Patriots.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
10. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Fits of rage.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Press conferences.
11. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Andy Weslyan.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Robert Kraft.
(d) Ted Marchibroda.
12. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(b) New England.
13. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Buffalo Bills.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
14. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Defensive lineman.
(b) Tight end.
15. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Ernie Adams.
(c) Mike Martz.
(d) Kurt Warner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
3. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
4. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)