|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick is too lazy.
(b) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
2. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Troy Aikman.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) Proper media answers.
(c) No information.
(d) Personal secrets.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He is younger than many of them.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He does not have enough experience.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
6. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Scott Pioli.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Bill Parcells.
7. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Ted Marchibroda.
(b) Andy Weslyan.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Robert Kraft.
8. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
9. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Without special favors.
(b) Better than the rest of the staff.
(c) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(d) Worse than the rest of the staff.
10. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
11. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Buffalo Bills.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
12. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Quarterback.
(b) The team aspect.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The Kicker.
13. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 15 to 20 minutes.
(d) 1 day.
14. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Their win over the Rams.
(b) The next season.
(c) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(d) Which players to cut.
15. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
4. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
5. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)