|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Scott Pioli.
2. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The next season.
(b) Their win over the Rams.
(c) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(d) Which players to cut.
3. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not have enough experience.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He has low self-esteem.
(d) He is younger than many of them.
4. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He expects too much.
(b) He manages but does not teach.
(c) He expects too little.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) Proper media answers.
(d) No information.
6. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
7. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) It is unprecedented.
(d) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
8. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
9. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
10. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
11. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 15 to 20 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 hours.
12. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(b) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(c) Because he is constantly losing games.
(d) Because he is offered a better position.
13. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He thinks it is not enough.
(d) He truly respects it.
14. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Tight end.
(d) Defensive lineman.
15. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) The media.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
2. When does Rehbein die?
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)