|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $20 million.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $0.2 million.
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Andy Weslyan.
(d) Robert Kraft.
4. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 15 to 20 minutes.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 0 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
6. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) December 7.
(b) November 16.
(c) October 24.
(d) September 4.
7. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(b) Because he is offered a better position.
(c) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(d) Because he is constantly losing games.
8. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(b) Belichick is too lazy.
(c) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(d) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
9. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a dance.
(b) With a quick meeting.
(c) With a team party.
(d) They do not celebrate.
10. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(c) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) No position.
11. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) Proper media answers.
(c) No information.
(d) Personal secrets.
12. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) It is unprecedented.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(d) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
13. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
14. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
15. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Falcons.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Eagles.
(d) The Cowboys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
2. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
3. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
5. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)