|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) How many reporters will attend.
(b) Media topics and his responses.
(c) His team performance in the upcoming game.
2. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 7-0 Patriots.
(b) 7-0 Rams.
(c) 14-3 Rams.
(d) 14-3 Patriots.
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Troy Aikman.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Limited access.
(b) Open access.
(c) Some access.
(d) No access.
5. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Common knowledge.
(b) False information.
(c) Intimate details.
(d) Expected details.
6. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Debby Clarke.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Marie Smith.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
7. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
8. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
9. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Johnson and Johnson.
(d) Baush and Lomb.
10. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
11. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) Atlanta Falcons.
(d) New England Patriots.
12. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too little.
(c) He expects too much.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
13. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
14. Where is Belichick born?
(a) West Virginia.
15. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is surprised.
(b) The author expected it.
(c) The author is upset.
(d) The author is ungracious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
3. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
4. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
5. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)