Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Michael Holley and what does he propose to Bill Belichick in 2002?
2. How does the author obtain information about the Patriots?
3. What type of information does the author obtain about the Patriots, and how is he able to obtain this information?
4. How does the author interact with the team during meetings?
5. Describe how Belichick's attitude towards football and work differs from, and is similar to, his attitude away from work.
6. How does Belichick prepare for press conferences, and how long does this take him?
7. Where was Belichick born and raised? Where has he worked?
8. To what does Belichick attribute losing his first head coach interview in 1989, and what has he learned since regarding this deficiency?
9. Describe the relationship between Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft.
10. What type of football background does Kraft have and where does he work after graduating college?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)