1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
He is the Head Coach.
3. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
4. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
The author is surprised.
6. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
7. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 3,645 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)