|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(d) Not being quick on his feet.
2. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Defensive lineman.
(c) Tight end.
3. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) October 24.
(b) November 16.
(c) December 7.
(d) September 4.
4. George H. W. Bush and Bill Belichick attend what school together?
(a) Naval Academy.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) Phillips Academy.
(d) Andover Wesleyan.
5. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His disparaging comments to the press.
(c) His salary requirements.
(d) His performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Belichick's staff had not worked with Parcells while with the Jets?
2. Which of the following is not a skill required by the Patriots when looking for a quarterback?
3. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
5. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)