|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick notices an alarming parallel between the '03 _________ and the '01 Patriots.
2. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He thinks it is not enough.
(b) He is frustrated by it.
(c) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(d) He truly respects it.
3. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
(a) Only football.
(b) Football and baseball.
(c) Only soccer.
(d) Football and basketball.
4. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Robert Kraft.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He has low self-esteem.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He does not have enough experience.
(d) He is younger than many of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
2. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
3. Where is The Combine held?
4. In what year does the book end?
5. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)