|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) No information.
(b) Proper media answers.
(c) Personal secrets.
(d) Day-to-day operations.
2. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
3. How many picks does Belichick have in the final chapter's Draft?
4. What does Tom Brady listen to on his iPod on the morning of Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) His own recorded voice.
(b) Motivational music.
(c) Belichick's advice.
(d) Bible verses.
5. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) St. Louis Rams.
(d) Dallas Cowboys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
2. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
3. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
4. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
5. Which favorite player does Vinatieri notice is absent during Super Bowl XXXVIII?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)