|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 7-0 Patriots.
(b) 14-3 Patriots.
(c) 7-0 Rams.
(d) 14-3 Rams.
2. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
(b) High pay.
3. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $20 million.
(d) $200 million.
4. With five minutes left in the first half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, the Patriots ___________.
(a) Turn over the ball.
(b) Score a touchdown.
(c) Allow a sack.
(d) Kick off.
5. Where is the celebrity event held during the days leading up to Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) Washington's FedEx Field.
(b) Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field.
(c) Seattle's Qwest Field.
(d) Houston's Reliant Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
2. How does Belichick determine into which category to place players?
3. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
4. What is Parcells' nickname?
5. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)