|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belichick categorize his draft picks?
(a) Into pathetic and okay.
(b) Into best and worst.
(c) Into first and second day.
(d) Into useless and useful.
2. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a dance.
(b) With a team party.
(c) With a quick meeting.
(d) They do not celebrate.
3. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
(a) There is no limit.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. What team plays against the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVIII?
(a) The Seahawks.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Giants.
5. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(d) Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
2. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
3. Which of the following is NOT responsible for conducting interviews at The Combine?
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)