|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(c) Football coaches.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 20 million dollars.
3. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Ty Law.
4. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
5. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
(a) He does not like Parcells.
(b) He wants a higher salary.
(c) He wants more control.
(d) He does not like the Jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
2. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
3. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
4. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
5. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)