|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the picks on Belichick's list?
(a) Many are too expensive for the Patriots.
(b) Only one is taken by the Patriots.
(c) Many are taken by the Patriots.
(d) Few are taken by the Patriots.
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Ted Marchibroda.
(b) Robert Kraft.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Andy Weslyan.
3. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) It is unprecedented.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(d) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. What play is used by the Patriots in their come-from-behind win over the Denver Broncos in 2003?
(a) An intentional safety.
(b) A blitz.
(c) A field goal.
(d) An intentional sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many picks does Belichick have in the final chapter's Draft?
2. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
3. How does Belichick determine into which category to place players?
4. Belichick attempts to build his team based on a ______ structure.
5. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)