|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(a) Low performers.
(b) Tom Brady.
(d) High paid players.
2. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
(c) Perceived future abilities.
3. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Johnson and Johnson.
(b) SP Richards.
(c) Baush and Lomb.
4. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Hate their coach."
(b) "Want a new quarterback."
(c) "Love their team."
(d) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
4. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
5. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)