|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $20 million.
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. The book leaves the reader with the thought that the Patriots are:
(a) Not going to do well for a while.
(b) At the peak of their performance.
(c) One of the worst teams ever.
(d) On their way to becoming one of the most respected teams.
5. About what sport is "Patriot Reign?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
2. Who discusses bargains in the epilogue?
3. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
4. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
5. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)