|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November, 2003, Belichick has ___ consecutive wins under his belt.
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(b) Proven performance.
(c) High expectations.
(d) Low salary.
3. How do the Patriots' Coaches predict how the Cowboys' players will react to plays?
(a) By watching Cowboys films.
(b) By coming up with random scenarios.
(c) By asking the Cowboys.
(d) Using statistics.
4. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
5. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
2. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
3. How does Belichick determine into which category to place players?
4. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
5. How does Belichick categorize his draft picks?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)