|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High leadership.
(b) High energy.
(c) High performance.
(d) High maintenance.
2. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
(a) Mild opinions.
(b) Proven opinions.
(c) Influenced opinions.
(d) Clear opinions.
3. In November, 2003, Belichick has ___ consecutive wins under his belt.
4. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Hate their coach."
(b) "Want a new quarterback."
(c) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
(d) "Love their team."
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(d) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
2. How does Belichick determine into which category to place players?
3. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
4. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
5. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)