|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) Limited access.
(c) No access.
(d) Some access.
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(d) Running Back.
3. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(b) Civil War.
4. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High energy.
(b) High leadership.
(c) High maintenance.
(d) High performance.
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(b) Because he is offered a better position.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because he is constantly losing games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
2. In what year does the book end?
3. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
4. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
5. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)