|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, with whom is Tom Jackson friends?
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
2. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
(a) Supreme Professionalism.
(b) Live and Let Live.
(c) Experience Priviledging.
(d) Anger Management.
3. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
(a) Player Room.
(b) Draft Room.
(c) Planning Room.
(d) Coaches Room.
4. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
5. After the Patriots win their 2003 game against the Cowboys, Belichick meets Parcells with _____.
(a) A first fight.
(b) A hug.
(c) A glare.
(d) Angry words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
2. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
3. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
4. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
5. With five minutes left in the first half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, the Patriots ___________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)