|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author attempts to blend in.
(b) The author does not attend the meetings.
(c) The author asks questions.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
2. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
3. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
(a) They are adjectives.
(b) They are characteristics of Belichick's children.
(c) They are ways that Belichick evaluates his competitors.
(d) They are factors taken into account when selecting players.
4. Which of the following is NOT responsible for conducting interviews at The Combine?
(b) General Managers.
(c) Current players.
5. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom Brady feel he acts around strangers?
2. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
3. Which sports use The Combine to select players?
4. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
5. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)