|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. Where is Belichick born?
(c) West Virginia.
3. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
4. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Assistant Coach.
(b) He is the Head Coach.
(c) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
2. Why does Belichick refuse Parcells' offer to become Head Coach of the Jets?
3. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
4. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
5. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)