|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Michele Hamberly.
(b) Michael Holley.
(c) Matthew Handly.
(d) Martin Holliday.
2. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
3. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
4. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Patrick Pass.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
5. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(a) Defensive Tackle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
2. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
3. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
4. Which columnist supports the decision to dismiss Lawyer Milloy?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)