|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(b) New England.
2. Where is The Combine held?
3. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
4. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(b) Potential talent.
5. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Question him.
(b) Listen to him.
(c) Answer him.
(d) Ignore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
3. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
4. Who do the Patriots beat 31-0 in 2003 to advance to the Super Bowl?
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)