|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions does Belichick ask his players about the Cowboys before their game in 2003?
2. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
3. What does the threshold that players must meet to be considered by the Patriots mean?
(a) They are an overachieving player past their prime.
(b) They are an average player with little potential.
(c) They are a proven player with a proven record.
(d) They are capable of a solid performance with room for growth.
4. Belichick notices an alarming parallel between the '03 _________ and the '01 Patriots.
5. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Patrick Pass.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
2. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
3. Of what organization are the Patriots a member?
4. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
5. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)