|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Their win over the Rams.
(b) Which players to cut.
(c) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(d) The next season.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Owner.
(b) Patriots' fan.
(c) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(d) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
3. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Norwood Smith.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. George H. W. Bush and Bill Belichick attend what school together?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) Naval Academy.
(d) Phillips Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is The Combine held?
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
4. Where is the celebrity event held during the days leading up to Super Bowl XXXVIII?
5. Against whom was win number 9 for the Patriots in the 2003 season?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)