|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
2. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(c) Buffalo Bills.
3. What is the final score of the first game played by the Patriots in the 2003 season?
(a) 24-7 Patriots.
(b) 31-0 in favor of the opponent.
(c) 24-7 in favor of the opponent.
(d) 31-0 Patriots.
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Proven performance.
(b) High expectations.
(c) Low salary.
5. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Norwood Smith.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Scott Pioli.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
3. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
4. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
5. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)