|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(b) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(c) How many reporters will attend.
(d) Media topics and his responses.
2. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
3. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Norwood Smith.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
(a) Like they have in the past.
(b) To the best of their abilities.
(c) According to their salary expectations.
(d) Well enough.
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
3. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
4. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
5. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)