|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Tom Brady.
2. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(b) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
(c) The September 11th attacks.
(d) The death of Farah Fawcett.
3. Which of the following is not a skill required by the Patriots when looking for a quarterback?
(b) Hard working.
4. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is leadership but no morale.
(b) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(c) There is no leadership but high morale.
(d) There is leadership and high morale.
5. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes the 2002 Patriots as ___________.
2. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
3. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)