|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Detriot Lions.
2. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Troy Aikman.
3. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
4. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
2. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
3. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)