|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Assistant Coach.
(b) Director of Player Personnel.
(d) Special Teams Coach.
2. What does the threshold that players must meet to be considered by the Patriots mean?
(a) They are an overachieving player past their prime.
(b) They are capable of a solid performance with room for growth.
(c) They are a proven player with a proven record.
(d) They are an average player with little potential.
3. Belichick expects his players to play _______.
(a) Like they have in the past.
(b) To the best of their abilities.
(c) Well enough.
(d) According to their salary expectations.
4. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Ty Law.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Kurt Warner.
5. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new players do the Patriots add in 2002?
2. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
3. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
4. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)