|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
2. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is ungracious.
(b) The author is upset.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is surprised.
3. What percentage pay cut is Lawyer Milloy offered?
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. Which of the following is NOT responsible for conducting interviews at The Combine?
(b) Current players.
(c) General Managers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belichick feel following the 2003 Draft?
2. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
3. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
4. What is Robert Kraft's role?
5. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)