|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
2. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He is younger than many of them.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He does not have enough experience.
(d) He has low self-esteem.
3. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Baltimore Colts.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
4. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
(a) Psychologically proven.
(c) Elementary skill based.
(d) Fashion skills.
5. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(d) Defensive Tackle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
4. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
5. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)