|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(a) Zone Coverage.
(c) Man Coverage.
2. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(b) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(c) The September 11th attacks.
(d) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
3. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Personal secrets.
(b) Proper media answers.
(c) No information.
(d) Day-to-day operations.
4. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $0.2 million.
(d) $20 million.
5. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
2. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
3. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
4. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
5. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)