|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Hate their coach."
(b) "Want a new quarterback."
(c) "Love their team."
(d) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author asks questions.
3. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(d) Potential talent.
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Dick Rehbein.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coach Belichick proves to be an expert at matching player abilities with their ________.
2. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
3. What does the threshold that players must meet to be considered by the Patriots mean?
4. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)