|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author asks questions.
(b) The author does not attend the meetings.
(c) The author attempts to blend in.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Head Coach.
(d) He is the Quarterback.
3. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Ernie Adams.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Mike Martz.
(d) Kurt Warner.
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
4. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
5. Who do the Patriots play in the first game of the 2003 season?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)