|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) September 4.
(b) December 7.
(c) October 24.
(d) November 16.
2. What is on TV while the Patriots are participating in the Draft?
(a) Films of players.
3. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Mike Martz.
(c) Ernie Adams.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Ellen Sandberg.
(d) Debby Clarke.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) No access.
(b) Open access.
(c) Some access.
(d) Limited access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
3. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
4. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
5. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)