|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
2. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
3. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Intimate details.
(b) Common knowledge.
(c) Expected details.
(d) False information.
4. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Special Teams Coach.
(b) Assistant Coach.
(d) Director of Player Personnel.
5. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
(a) Media topics and his responses.
(b) His team performance in the upcoming game.
(c) How many reporters will attend.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
2. Where does the live Draft occur?
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. What is the room called in which the coaches prepare for the actual player draft?
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)