|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A __________ candidate must be able to be quantified using a uniform grading system.
2. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
3. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) Proper media answers.
(c) No information.
(d) Personal secrets.
4. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(b) Buffalo Bills.
5. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
2. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
3. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
5. On what do the Patriots focus during The Combine in 2003?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)