|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
(b) Running Back.
2. Where does the live Draft occur?
(c) New York.
3. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Pete Carroll.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Bill Parcells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
2. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
3. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
4. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
5. Where do coaches physically arrange names when planning for the draft?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)