|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author is loud and boisterous.
(b) The author attempts to blend in.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author asks questions.
3. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(c) Johnson and Johnson.
(d) Baush and Lomb.
4. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He thinks it is not enough.
(c) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(d) He truly respects it.
5. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
2. What do players wear to The Combine?
3. Which of the following policies does Belichick adopt in regards to the Patriots?
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
5. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)