|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The team aspect.
(b) The Kicker.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The Quarterback.
2. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
3. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Hire new advisors.
(b) Get a new quarterback.
(c) Introduce new training.
(d) Overhaul the team.
4. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Without special favors.
(b) Worse than the rest of the staff.
(c) Better than the rest of the staff.
(d) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
5. Tom Jackson makes a comment on ESPN that the Patriots ________.
(a) "Love their team."
(b) "Want a new quarterback."
(c) "Are prepared for the Super Bowl."
(d) "Hate their coach."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Kraft's role?
2. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
3. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
4. Where is The Combine held?
5. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)