|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
2. Where do coaches physically arrange names when planning for the draft?
(a) On a white board.
(b) On a magnet board.
(c) On a black board.
(d) On the floor.
3. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(b) Patriots' Owner.
(c) Patriots' fan.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
4. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) A broken collar bone.
(b) A torn ACL.
(c) A separated shoulder.
(d) Turf toe.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
2. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
3. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
5. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)