|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) Denver Broncos.
(b) Dallas Cowboys.
(c) New England Patriots.
(d) St. Louis Rams.
2. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Ty Law.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Kurt Warner.
3. What does the threshold that players must meet to be considered by the Patriots mean?
(a) They are a proven player with a proven record.
(b) They are an average player with little potential.
(c) They are an overachieving player past their prime.
(d) They are capable of a solid performance with room for growth.
4. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(a) Physical weakness.
(b) Mental errors.
5. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
2. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
3. What is the maximum length of time teams can interview players at The Combine?
4. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)