|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Free agents.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Football coaches.
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $0.2 million.
(b) $20 million.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $2 million.
3. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(a) Physical weakness.
(b) Mental errors.
4. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is leadership and high morale.
(b) There is leadership but no morale.
(c) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(d) There is no leadership but high morale.
5. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Question him.
(b) Listen to him.
(c) Answer him.
(d) Ignore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
3. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
5. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)