|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
(a) A separated shoulder.
(b) Turf toe.
(c) A torn ACL.
(d) A broken collar bone.
2. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
3. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(b) Takes a trip with his family.
(c) Has a strong drink.
(d) Goes to the mountains to think.
4. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Tight end.
(d) Defensive lineman.
5. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(a) Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
2. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
3. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
4. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)