|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
(b) Perceived future abilities.
2. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(c) Potential talent.
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author attempts to blend in.
(b) The author asks questions.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author is loud and boisterous.
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(b) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(c) Because he is offered a better position.
(d) Because he is constantly losing games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
2. What type of opinions must scouts possess?
3. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
4. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
5. When does Rehbein die?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)