|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what record do the Patriots begin to get what Holley terms "last year nostalgia?"
2. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(b) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(c) The author has less contact with the team.
(d) It is unprecedented.
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 20 million dollars.
(b) 10 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) University of Oklahoma.
(b) U.S. Naval Academy.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) Andover Wesleyan.
5. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
2. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
3. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
4. When does Rehbein die?
5. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)