|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) December 7.
(b) September 4.
(c) November 16.
(d) October 24.
2. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(a) Poor coverage.
(b) Too many penalties.
(d) Lazy offensive.
3. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) It is unprecedented.
(d) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
4. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
5. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
3. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
4. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)