|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
2. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He truly respects it.
(b) He thinks it is not enough.
(c) He is frustrated by it.
(d) He thinks it is a waste of time.
3. What type of player takes a toll on the team?
(a) High energy.
(b) High performance.
(c) High leadership.
(d) High maintenance.
4. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He manages but does not teach.
(b) He expects too little.
(c) He expects too much.
(d) He teaches well but does not manage.
5. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(a) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
2. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
3. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
5. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)