|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(c) Running Back.
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Detriot Lions.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The New York Giants.
(d) The New England Patriots.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Being too self confident.
(b) Not being quick on his feet.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
4. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(a) Zone Coverage.
(c) Man Coverage.
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 0 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 15 to 20 minutes.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
2. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
3. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
4. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)