|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Patrick Pass.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
2. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(a) Complicated strategy.
(c) Special teams.
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is upset.
(b) The author is ungracious.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is surprised.
4. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
5. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides common characteristics, what type of additional skill is evaluated?
2. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
3. Who feels vulnerable during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)