|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
3. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Scott Pioli.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Tom Brady.
4. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 9 to 5 job.
(b) A 24 hour a day job.
(c) An easy job.
(d) A hands-off job.
5. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Get a new quarterback.
(b) Overhaul the team.
(c) Hire new advisors.
(d) Introduce new training.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Patriots lost to the Jets in 2002 by what score?
2. Scott Pioli is whose son-in-law?
3. Who is responsible for finding "the right kind of players" for the Patriots?
4. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
5. What team does Mike Martz coach?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)