|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
2. Which players are up for discussion during the team's evaluation meeting following the 2002 season?
(a) The offense only.
(b) Special teams only.
(c) The defense only.
(d) All players.
3. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
(b) Communication skills.
4. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) Takes a trip with his family.
(c) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
(d) Goes to the mountains to think.
5. One talent scout describes the stress of always needing to have ______ ready when discussing the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
(b) Potential talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
3. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
4. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
5. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)