|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
2. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(a) Defensive Tackle.
3. How does Belichick feel about hard work?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He truly respects it.
(c) He thinks it is not enough.
(d) He thinks it is a waste of time.
4. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Dick Rehbein.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) The media.
(d) Bill Parcells.
5. Who scores during the winning play against the Miami Dolphins towards the end of the 2002 season?
(d) Ula Tuitiele.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
3. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
4. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
5. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)