|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(b) Because he is constantly losing games.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because he is offered a better position.
2. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 24 yards.
(b) 39 yards.
(c) 12 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
3. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. What does Belichick want to do after the 2002 season to make the team work better?
(a) Hire new advisors.
(b) Get a new quarterback.
(c) Overhaul the team.
(d) Introduce new training.
5. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(a) Complicated strategy.
(d) Special teams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games does Belichick have each of his coaches review in order for him to critique their evaluations?
2. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
3. Where is Belichick born?
4. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
5. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)