|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Assistant Coach.
(b) Special Teams Coach.
(c) Director of Player Personnel.
2. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Answer him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Question him.
3. What do behavior, athletic ability, learning, durability, and competitiveness have in common?
(a) They are adjectives.
(b) They are characteristics of Belichick's children.
(c) They are factors taken into account when selecting players.
(d) They are ways that Belichick evaluates his competitors.
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Scott Pioli.
5. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Proven performance.
(b) High expectations.
(d) Low salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
5. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)