|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) U.S. Naval Academy.
(b) Andover Wesleyan.
(c) Notre Dame.
(d) University of Oklahoma.
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is constantly losing games.
(b) Because he is offered a better position.
(c) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(d) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
3. What type of meeting does Belichick hold on the Monday following the Jets game?
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Troy Aikman.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 0 minutes.
(c) 15 to 20 minutes.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
4. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
5. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)