|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from strengths and weaknesses, what does Belichick note about the players he evaluates following the 2002 season?
(a) Mental errors.
(d) Physical weakness.
2. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
3. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(c) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) No position.
5. After discussing the players following the 2002 season, what type of view does the author say that Belichick and his staff develop regarding the team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
2. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
3. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. What injury does Tom Brady sustain during the 2002 season?
5. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)