|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
(a) Too many penalties.
(b) Lazy offensive.
(d) Poor coverage.
2. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Pete Carroll.
3. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
(a) The author asks questions.
(b) The author is loud and boisterous.
(c) The author does not attend the meetings.
(d) The author attempts to blend in.
4. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
(a) His disparaging comments to the press.
(b) His salary requirements.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His performance.
5. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
2. The Patriots have an 8-6 record going against the Jets in 2002 and have to win the next __ game(s) to guarantee making the playoffs.
3. The Jets victory against what team ends the Patriots' wild card chance for the playoffs?
4. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
5. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)