|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Pete Carroll.
(d) Romeo Crennel.
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(c) Head of Player Personnel.
(d) Quarterback Coach.
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 24 hour a day job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A 9 to 5 job.
(d) A hands-off job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following player characteristics do Belichick and his staff not discuss following the 2002 season?
2. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
3. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
4. With whom does Scott Pioli work closely when selecting players?
5. Which of the following players is dismissed following the 2002 season?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)