|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) It is unprecedented.
(d) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
2. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(b) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(c) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
(d) The September 11th attacks.
3. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(b) Buffalo Bills.
4. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
5. When do the Patriots score their final points against the Dolphins in 2002?
(a) The 3rd quarter.
(b) In overtime.
(c) The 4th quarter.
(d) The 2nd quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Belichick contribute the 2002 loss to the Jets?
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
3. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
5. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)