|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Ellen Sandberg.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Nicole Travern.
2. What does Belichick do following the 2002 season before returning to evaluate the team?
(a) Has a strong drink.
(b) Takes a trip with his family.
(c) Goes to the mountains to think.
(d) He immediately starts on his evaluation.
3. What is Robert Kraft's role?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) Patriots' fan.
(c) Patriots' Special Teams Coach.
(d) Patriots' Owner.
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. What position does Steve Martin play for the Patriots?
(b) Defensive Tackle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which aspect of potential drafts is not discussed by scouts?
2. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
4. Where is Belichick born?
5. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)