|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
2. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
3. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Free agents.
(d) Football coaches.
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Being too self confident.
(c) Not being quick on his feet.
(d) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
5. Who satisfies the skills criteria required by the Patriots for a quarterback?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Bill Belichick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Steve Martin fired by the Patriots?
2. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
3. On the player dimension scale of 1 to 9, what is threshold for selecting a player?
4. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)