|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Pete Carroll.
(b) Romeo Crennel.
(c) Bill Parcells.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 14-3 Patriots.
(b) 7-0 Patriots.
(c) 7-0 Rams.
(d) 14-3 Rams.
3. Tom Brady thinks the Patriots can go undefeated in the 2002 season after an opening victory against which team?
4. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(c) Baush and Lomb.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
2. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
3. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
4. Belichick does not want to hear _________ during the meeting on the Monday following the Jets game?
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)