|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(a) Press conferences.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Fits of rage.
2. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership but high morale.
(b) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(c) There is leadership but no morale.
(d) There is leadership and high morale.
3. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
4. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a team party.
(b) They do not celebrate.
(c) With a quick meeting.
(d) With a dance.
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $20 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
3. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
4. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)