|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
2. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Adam Vinatieri.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Being too self confident.
(b) Not being quick on his feet.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
4. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is offered a better position.
(b) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(c) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(d) Because he is constantly losing games.
5. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
2. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
3. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
5. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)