|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) The media.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Dick Rehbein.
2. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Falcons.
(b) The Cowboys.
(c) The Jets.
(d) The Eagles.
3. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
4. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(d) Running Back.
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Baush and Lomb.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
2. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. What team does Mike Martz coach?
5. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)