|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Assistant Coach.
(c) He is the Quarterback.
(d) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
3. How does Belichick treat those staff members who had worked with him at the Giants?
(a) Better than the rest of the staff.
(b) Worse than the rest of the staff.
(c) He works them harder than the rest of the staff.
(d) Without special favors.
4. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(a) Defensive lineman.
(c) Tight end.
5. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
(b) New England.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
2. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
3. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
4. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)