|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
(a) Civil War.
2. How many interceptions does Drew Bledsoe throw in the December 8, 2002, game in Foxboro?
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Ernie Adams.
(c) Mike Martz.
(d) Kurt Warner.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Vince Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
2. The author has the opportunity to follow the ___________ Patriots.
3. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
4. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)