|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Romeo Crennel.
(d) Pete Carroll.
2. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
3. Where is Belichick born?
(c) West Virginia.
4. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
(a) December 7.
(b) September 4.
(c) November 16.
(d) October 24.
5. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
3. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
5. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)