|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
(a) The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
(b) The death of Farah Fawcett.
(c) The withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
(d) The September 11th attacks.
2. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
(a) Football coaches.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(d) Free agents.
3. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
4. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Baush and Lomb.
(b) SP Richards.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
5. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Quarterback.
(b) The team aspect.
(c) The individual aspect.
(d) The Kicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
2. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
5. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)