|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
(a) Belichick does not have enough experience.
(b) Kraft thinks Belichick is too young.
(c) Kraft thinks Belichick's history with Parcells will cause problems.
(d) Belichick is too lazy.
2. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Buffalo Bills.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
3. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Being too self confident.
(b) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(c) Not being quick on his feet.
(d) Not placing enough value on excellence.
4. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) No position.
(b) Quarterback Coach.
(c) Head of Player Personnel.
5. When does Rehbein die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
3. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
4. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
5. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)