|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(b) The author has less contact with the team.
(c) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(d) It is unprecedented.
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Ty Law.
(d) Scott Pioli.
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not being quick on his feet.
(b) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Being too self confident.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is surprised.
(b) The author is ungracious.
(c) The author expected it.
(d) The author is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
2. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
3. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
4. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
5. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)