|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Kurt Warner.
(b) Mike Martz.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Ernie Adams.
2. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) New England Patriots.
(c) St. Louis Rams.
(d) Atlanta Falcons.
4. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $200 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $20 million.
(d) $2 million.
5. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Troy Aikman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
2. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
3. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
4. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)