|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 10 million dollars.
(b) 20 million dollars.
(c) 1 million dollars.
(d) 30 miollion dollars.
2. Belichick gives his quarterbacks a __-page test to analyze their reasoning.
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) St. Louis Rams.
(c) Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) Atlanta Falcons.
4. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Intimate details.
(b) Common knowledge.
(c) Expected details.
(d) False information.
5. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
(a) Bill Belichick.
(b) The media.
(c) Dick Rehbein.
(d) Bill Parcells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
2. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
3. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
4. Who does Scott Pioli refer to as ambulance chasers?
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)