|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(c) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(d) Patriots' Head Coach.
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 30 miollion dollars.
(c) 20 million dollars.
(d) 10 million dollars.
3. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(d) Buffalo Bills.
4. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Tom Brady.
5. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(b) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(c) Not being quick on his feet.
(d) Being too self confident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
2. When does Rehbein die?
3. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
4. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. What position does Adam Vinatieri play?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)