|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who considers the start of the 2002 Patriots season as "just bad football?"
(a) Bill Parcells.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Scott Pioli.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Buffalo Bills.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Philadelphia Eagles.
3. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(b) Man Coverage.
(d) Zone Coverage.
4. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Scott Pioli.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Ty Law.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author expected it.
(b) The author is ungracious.
(c) The author is surprised.
(d) The author is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rehbein die?
2. On what position do the Patriots focus their defense in the 2001 Super Bowl?
3. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
4. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
5. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)