|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
(b) Patriots' Head Coach.
(c) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(d) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Adam Vinatieri.
(b) Mike Martz.
(c) Kurt Warner.
(d) Ernie Adams.
3. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 30 miollion dollars.
(c) 10 million dollars.
(d) 20 million dollars.
4. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Ted Marchibroda.
(c) Bill Belichick.
(d) Andy Weslyan.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Open access.
(b) Some access.
(c) Limited access.
(d) No access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
2. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
3. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
4. On what date in 2002 does Belichick's staff meet at the local Sheraton hotel?
5. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)