|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $0.2 million.
(c) $200 million.
(d) $2 million.
3. What does Belichick stress above all else during the 2002 Patriots' season?
(b) Special teams.
(c) Complicated strategy.
4. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Drew Bledsoe.
(b) Eli Manning.
(c) Tom Brady.
(d) Vince Young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
3. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
4. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
5. Belichick allows his vision of his team to be _______.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)