|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New York Giants.
(b) The Dallas Cowboys.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
(a) He is the Head Coach.
(b) He is the Quarterback.
(c) He is the Assistant Coach.
(d) He is the Director of Player Personnel.
3. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Patriots' Head Coach.
(b) Patriots' Defensive Coordinator.
(c) He follows Parcells to his new team.
(d) Patriots' Assistant Coach.
4. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Kicker.
(b) The individual aspect.
(c) The Quarterback.
(d) The team aspect.
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(c) Baush and Lomb.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
2. What does Belichick expect his players to do when he asks them what has gone wrong with a play?
3. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
4. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
5. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)