|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
2. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Matthew Handly.
(b) Michele Hamberly.
(c) Michael Holley.
(d) Martin Holliday.
3. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Proper media answers.
(b) Day-to-day operations.
(c) Personal secrets.
(d) No information.
4. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(b) Tight end.
(c) Defensive lineman.
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Baush and Lomb.
(b) SP Richards.
(d) Johnson and Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
2. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
3. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
4. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
5. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)