|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what price are the Patriots bought in 1994?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $0.2 million.
(d) $200 million.
2. What team do the Patriots play on December 8, 2002, in Foxboro?
(d) Buffalo Bills.
3. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because he is offered a better position.
(b) Because he is constantly losing games.
(c) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(d) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) High expectations.
(b) Proven performance.
(c) Low salary.
5. In what year does the author of the Patriot Reign propose the book's idea?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
2. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
3. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)