|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Andy Weslyan.
(b) Robert Kraft.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Bill Belichick.
2. Where is Belichick born?
(a) West Virginia.
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Nicole Travern.
(b) Marie Smith.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
5. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Belichick expect from life, himself, his team, and his family?
2. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
3. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
4. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
5. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)