|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Vince Young.
2. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
3. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
4. Where is Belichick born?
(d) West Virginia.
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
(a) The author is ungracious.
(b) The author is upset.
(c) The author is surprised.
(d) The author expected it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
2. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
5. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)