|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(c) Running Back.
2. Who is hired for the Head Coach position after Parcells leaves the Patriots?
(a) Romeo Crennel.
(b) Pete Carroll.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Bill Belichick.
3. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) St. Louis Rams.
(b) Denver Broncos.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) New England Patriots.
4. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The Baltimore Colts.
(b) The New England Patriots.
(c) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
5. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Assistant Coach.
(b) Special Teams Coach.
(d) Director of Player Personnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
2. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
3. What major event has occurred just before Adam Vinatieri is hired by the Patriots?
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
5. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)