|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
(a) 20 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) 30 miollion dollars.
(d) 10 million dollars.
2. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The next season.
(b) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(c) Which players to cut.
(d) Their win over the Rams.
3. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 39 yards.
(b) 12 yards.
(c) 24 yards.
(d) 48 yards.
4. To what does Belichick attribute his losing his first head coach interview in 1989?
(a) Not placing enough value on excellence.
(b) Not being quick on his feet.
(c) Not realizing the value of promoting the team.
(d) Being too self confident.
5. How many turnovers do the Rams have during the 2001 season?
Short Answer Questions
1. Super Bowl XXXVI begins with the Rams returning the opening kick ________ yards.
2. What is Bill Belichick's role in the Patriots' organization?
3. What team does Mike Martz coach?
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
5. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)