|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 14-3 Patriots.
(b) 7-0 Patriots.
(c) 7-0 Rams.
(d) 14-3 Rams.
2. After Belichick graduates from Andover Wesleyan, with what team does he obtain a job?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The Baltimore Colts.
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
(a) There is no leadership but high morale.
(b) There is leadership and high morale.
(c) There is no leadership and morale is low.
(d) There is leadership but no morale.
4. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 39 yards.
(b) 24 yards.
(c) 48 yards.
(d) 12 yards.
5. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) SP Richards.
(b) Baush and Lomb.
(c) Johnson and Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
2. Who intercepts a Kurt Warner pass to run it back for the first touchdown of the game?
3. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
4. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
5. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)