|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Vince Young.
(b) Tom Brady.
(c) Eli Manning.
(d) Drew Bledsoe.
2. Belichick summarizes the Rams as having only ___ basic passing concepts.
3. What do Scott Pioli and Belichick discuss on the plane home from Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) How they do not like Kurt Warner.
(b) Their win over the Rams.
(c) The next season.
(d) Which players to cut.
4. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He has low self-esteem.
(b) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(c) He is younger than many of them.
(d) He does not have enough experience.
5. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) 39 yards.
(b) 48 yards.
(c) 24 yards.
(d) 12 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
3. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
4. Belichick makes comments about Adam Vinatieri being his most ___________ player.
5. In what quarter do the Rams score their first touchdown of Super Bowl XXXVI?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)