|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Kurt Warner.
(c) Adam Vinatieri.
(d) Ty Law.
2. Which quarterback plays in the 2001 AFC championship game?
(a) Eli Manning.
(b) Troy Aikman.
(c) Drew Bledsoe.
(d) Tom Brady.
3. To what team is Drew Bledsoe traded at the end of the 2001 season?
(a) The Philadelphia Eagles.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Buffalo Bills.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
4. Where is Belichick born?
(d) West Virginia.
5. Why does Belichick find it difficult to maintain an authority relationship with the players while working for the New York Jets?
(a) He does not understand what it is to be a player.
(b) He has low self-esteem.
(c) He is younger than many of them.
(d) He does not have enough experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
2. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
3. Mike Martz is a ___________ scholar.
4. What type of organization is the Patriots franchise?
5. How does the author react to receiving authorization to write this book?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)