|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The New York Giants.
(c) The Detriot Lions.
(d) The New England Patriots.
2. Belichick is a strong believer in ___________-based rewards.
3. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
(a) A 9 to 5 job.
(b) An easy job.
(c) A 24 hour a day job.
(d) A hands-off job.
4. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
5. Who do Belichick and Rehbein choose as a backup Quarterback for the Patriots in the 2000 draft?
(a) Tom Brady.
(b) Drew Bledsoe.
(c) Vince Young.
(d) Eli Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bledsoe is not as important to the team's success as ________ thinks.
2. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
5. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)