|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Rams tie the score in Super Bowl XXXVI with ______ left on the clock.
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
(a) Because of tensions with Robert Kraft.
(b) Because he is constantly losing games.
(c) Because of tensions with Bill Belichick.
(d) Because he is offered a better position.
3. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
4. What is the score of Super Bowl XXXVI going into the half?
(a) 14-3 Rams.
(b) 7-0 Patriots.
(c) 7-0 Rams.
(d) 14-3 Patriots.
5. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the only score in the third quarter of Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
3. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
4. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
5. What is Robert Kraft's role?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)