|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
2. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(b) Low salary.
(c) Proven performance.
(d) High expectations.
3. Belichick stresses what aspect of the Patriots going into Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) The Kicker.
(b) The Quarterback.
(c) The team aspect.
(d) The individual aspect.
4. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
(a) Johnson and Johnson.
(b) Baush and Lomb.
(c) SP Richards.
5. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
(a) Some access.
(b) No access.
(c) Open access.
(d) Limited access.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
2. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
3. How far in advance does Belichick prepare for press conferences?
4. Why is Belichick not hired as head coach of the Patriots after Parcells leaves?
5. How many additional draft picks do the Patriots get for losing Parcells?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)