|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1979, what team hires Belichick as their Special Teams Coach?
(a) The New England Patriots.
(b) The Detriot Lions.
(c) The Dallas Cowboys.
(d) The New York Giants.
2. Which team is considered "the greatest show on turf"?
(a) New England Patriots.
(b) St. Louis Rams.
(c) Dallas Cowboys.
(d) Denver Broncos.
3. When does Rehbein die?
4. When Belichick looked for new players, he looked for talent and __________.
(a) Low salary.
(c) High expectations.
(d) Proven performance.
5. What position does Scott Pioli hold with the team?
(a) Assistant Coach.
(c) Special Teams Coach.
(d) Director of Player Personnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Adam Vinatieri's kick to win Super Bowl XXXVI?
2. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
3. Belichick walks into a press conference having predicted what?
4. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
5. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)