|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rehbein diee, what position does Belichick take over?
(a) Head of Player Personnel.
(c) Quarterback Coach.
(d) No position.
2. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a quick meeting.
(b) With a dance.
(c) With a team party.
(d) They do not celebrate.
3. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
(a) Notre Dame.
(b) U.S. Naval Academy.
(c) University of Oklahoma.
(d) Andover Wesleyan.
4. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
(a) He expects too little.
(b) He manages but does not teach.
(c) He teaches well but does not manage.
(d) He expects too much.
5. When Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots, what team does he immediately join?
(a) The Eagles.
(b) The Cowboys.
(c) The Falcons.
(d) The Jets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Kraft go to work after graduating from Columbia University?
2. What is Robert Kraft's role?
3. When the Patriots' head coach is dismissed in 2000, Kraft immediately starts the process to hire whom?
4. What position is Belichick given when Parcells leaves the Patriots?
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)