|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Patriot Reign: Bill Belichick, the Coaches, and the Players Who Built a Champion?"
(a) Martin Holliday.
(b) Michele Hamberly.
(c) Matthew Handly.
(d) Michael Holley.
2. During the beginning of Super Bowl XXXVI, Tom Brady plays ______ but consistently.
3. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
(a) The author is not allowed to attend team meetings.
(b) The author has greater contact, but only with the owner.
(c) It is unprecedented.
(d) The author has less contact with the team.
4. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
(a) Day-to-day operations.
(b) Proper media answers.
(c) No information.
(d) Personal secrets.
5. Bill Parcells leaves the Patriots before what Super Bowl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
2. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
3. When Belichick is hired by the New England Patriots, how is leadership and morale?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
5. How is the Drew Bledsoe's attitude during the 2001 season?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)