|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a quick meeting.
(b) With a team party.
(c) They do not celebrate.
(d) With a dance.
2. Belichick works closely with Romeo Crennel and ______ to analyze the opponents' defensive strategies.
(a) Mike Martz.
(b) Adam Vinatieri.
(c) Kurt Warner.
(d) Ernie Adams.
3. What type of details does the author record about the Patriots?
(a) Expected details.
(b) False information.
(c) Common knowledge.
(d) Intimate details.
4. What strategy is not effective against the Rams' quarterback?
(c) Zone Coverage.
(d) Man Coverage.
5. What position does Marshall Faulk play?
(d) Running Back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill Parcells leave the New England Patriots in 1997?
2. What type of access does the author have to closed-door meetings?
3. Why does the coach of the Patriots from 1997 through 2000 not mesh well with the team?
4. For what college team is Belichick's father, Steve, the assistant coach?
5. How far over their salary cap are the Patriots when they hire Belichick as head coach?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)