|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Patriots celebrate following Super Bowl XXXVI?
(a) With a dance.
(b) With a team party.
(c) They do not celebrate.
(d) With a quick meeting.
2. From whom does the author receive authorization to write this book?
(a) Robert Kraft.
(b) Bill Belichick.
(c) Ted Marchibroda.
(d) Andy Weslyan.
3. Who does Belichick marry in 1978?
(a) Marie Smith.
(b) Nicole Travern.
(c) Debby Clarke.
(d) Ellen Sandberg.
4. What position does Belichick play in 1971 at Andover Wesleyan?
(c) Defensive lineman.
(d) Tight end.
5. Some of Bill Parcells' __________ are more notorious than actual football games.
(b) Fits of rage.
(c) Relationships with women.
(d) Press conferences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Belichick born?
2. What type of information does the author receive about the Patriots?
3. Belichick describes the head coaching position as what type of job?
4. How does the author behave when attending closed-door meetings?
5. How does the author's interaction with the Patriots compare with previous, similar interactions?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)